• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10605 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 162

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 172 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 12 2017 01:12 GMT
#3221
On January 04 2017 13:13 Tictock wrote:
I kinda want to give Darth and Dis a town pass today for being the main people driving the game.

Dis has been more and more townie to me as the game goes on. I'm gunna write off my D1 suspicions due to him playing in multiple games.

Darth has been a bit too whiney for info without being too sharing himself imo. Still seems like he is pretty invested in solving this game to me.

I think the trust issues in the buddy triangle are at least patched up for the moment.

I actually should reread Grack but I'm ok with the push on Slam to get a bit more out of him.

I don't want Chez nuked mostly kus he reacted pretty well to it happening but the only thing I had which might have helped has been torn asunder.

Humm I did hear a rumor about an item that seems to have power and has apparently been forgotten. I have no idea what such a trinket might do, but there is always a chance it might help.

Maybe not a rumor but more a dream as when I try to put words to it they seem to float away.


This was what I had been hinting at.

As far as I can tell nobody but Grack, Darth, and I, plus the Hosts, have been able to post in our QT.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 12 2017 01:14 GMT
#3222
On January 12 2017 10:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Wait why didn't you roleblock somebody. wtf


??

I only have 2 bandages and some kunckledusters.

I've never gotten any sort of role or ability besides our QT.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 12 2017 01:16 GMT
#3223
On January 12 2017 10:14 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 10:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Wait why didn't you roleblock somebody. wtf


??

I only have 2 bandages and some kunckledusters.

I've never gotten any sort of role or ability besides our QT.

I sent you sleeping pills.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 12 2017 01:16 GMT
#3224
Actually now that I think about it LS was a decent kill kus he was pretty likely to sheep BtDt or myself.

We need to vote together today or scum can pile on the mislynch at the last second.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 12 2017 01:18 GMT
#3225
On January 12 2017 10:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 10:14 Tictock wrote:
On January 12 2017 10:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Wait why didn't you roleblock somebody. wtf


??

I only have 2 bandages and some kunckledusters.

I've never gotten any sort of role or ability besides our QT.

I sent you sleeping pills.


The only item I received last night was a medical kit which has a few bandages left.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 12 2017 01:19 GMT
#3226
I know for a fact that LS got my pastries. So I don't see any way you could have not gotten the item.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 12 2017 01:23 GMT
#3227
And Slam also got my lightsaber, which appears to be useless.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 12 2017 06:35 GMT
#3228
On January 12 2017 10:23 Grackaroni wrote:
And Slam also got my lightsaber, which appears to be useless.

It told me my alignment
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 12 2017 06:35 GMT
#3229
On January 12 2017 09:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I followed Slam. What was your action Slam?

Turn on the light saber
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 12 2017 07:30 GMT
#3230
Oh ok apparently I was supposed to get some sleeping medicine but only just got notified.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 12 2017 07:33 GMT
#3231
On January 12 2017 15:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 10:23 Grackaroni wrote:
And Slam also got my lightsaber, which appears to be useless.

It told me my alignment


Ok what alignment did the saber make you?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 12 2017 07:35 GMT
#3232
Also what has Chez been up to these last few nights?
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 12 2017 20:17 GMT
#3233
I still have no clue who the mafia is lol.

Either it's a Chezinu & Slam team and we've just failed at policy lynching or more likely btdt bussed without expecting TT/Disfo to go with tt2.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 12 2017 22:30 GMT
#3234
The activity is abysmal and so is mine. I think Grackaroni is our best shot and I will vote for him.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 12 2017 23:16 GMT
#3235
On January 13 2017 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
I still have no clue who the mafia is lol.

Either it's a Chezinu & Slam team and we've just failed at policy lynching or more likely btdt bussed without expecting TT/Disfo to go with tt2.


So you disagree with my TR on BtDt?

However I am practically confirmed Town to you?

Yea we def should have lynched into Slam/Chez before LyLo.

Dis nuking himself is def being nominated for biggest WTF moment in 2017.
I can take that responsibility.
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
January 13 2017 00:00 GMT
#3236
Game B
Day 2

← Day 1 daypost flavour
← Twilight flavour



Koshi was being led up to the chopping block when he managed to struggle free from the guards and snatched up the executioner's sword. “You corrupt bastards may outnumber us, but I’ll take some of you down with me if it’s the last thing I do!” he shouted, charging aggressively at the other nobles who were gathered to bear witness. Surprised by this sudden turn of events, the guards were initially slow to react.

First he thrust the blade through the heart of darthfoley who keeled over clutching his torso in pain. Then he pivoted around and slashed at Time Traveler’s neck, slicing through the carotid artery and causing a huge spray of blood.

At this point the guards caught up and managed to restrain Koshi and disarm him.

Assessing the situation, darthfoley lay dead in a pool of red, while Time Traveler gurgled his last breaths, slumped on his side, with blood obstructing his windpipe. Koshi stared aghast while Time Traveler looked at him with pleading eyes before collapsing dead.

Superbia sneered slightly, while ExO_ gave a slight nod to the guards, who complied by shoving Koshi to the ground.

The executioner stepped forward, his sword at the ready.


Game Over

Since Game A is still in progress, QT link will be delivered by PM.
Please do not post in the game thread.

Thanks for Playing!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
January 13 2017 00:00 GMT
#3237
This was painted on the side of the town hall
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RADIATION DETECTED. EXPECT MASS DEATHS IN 96 HOURS UNLESS THE SCUM IS LYNCHED.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 00:26 GMT
#3238
On January 13 2017 08:16 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2017 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
I still have no clue who the mafia is lol.

Either it's a Chezinu & Slam team and we've just failed at policy lynching or more likely btdt bussed without expecting TT/Disfo to go with tt2.


So you disagree with my TR on BtDt?

However I am practically confirmed Town to you?

Yea we def should have lynched into Slam/Chez before LyLo.

Dis nuking himself is def being nominated for biggest WTF moment in 2017.

Well I don't have many other places to look.

Either you guys pulled off a miraculous lynch against Chez/slam/tt2 scum team while I was pushing LS or one of you two bussed. I don't think both of you would bus and extend the game with all of the unknown mechanics and I've viewed you as town for a much larger portion of the game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 00:27 GMT
#3239
If I was scum I would have put some effort into making better interactions with tt2 lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 00:34 GMT
#3240
Scrolling through random pages to get to day 3 left me here:

On January 07 2017 05:05 disformation wrote:
Wait. If you did like watch me. and i got like 0 visitors. why the fuck is slam alive?

On January 07 2017 05:06 disformation wrote:
ugh fuck. my vig shot was a waffleiron. maybe it has a hidden 50% fail chance?


There's a decent chance that the mods granted Chezinu's in thread doctor request, so that could explain disfo's shot failing.
I've been given super powers and made brown from similar in thread requests.
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 658
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings176
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24473
Shuttle 11022
FanTaSy 1867
Hyuk 978
Horang2 576
BeSt 510
Mini 312
Stork 270
Pusan 239
EffOrt 154
[ Show more ]
Last 139
Killer 135
Zeus 118
Mind 92
ggaemo 74
Hyun 59
sorry 54
PianO 45
Snow 38
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 26
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe327
Dendi40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2168
byalli951
x6flipin306
Other Games
gofns31362
singsing2870
B2W.Neo747
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King62
Livibee28
Hui .12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.