• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 163

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 172 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 00:54 GMT
#3241
On January 08 2017 05:50 Time Traveler wrote:
BtDt, congratulations for being scum!:

You said in page 199 that your scum-reads were Tictock and me. And now you said "Oh LS. That leaves Chez and Time Traveler, seems legit". Ooh! Where did Tictock go? I see an extreme change just for your convenience!

##vote Beentheredonethat

I guess I can pardon Chez for a while.

You guys are are all scum aren't you lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 00:55 GMT
#3242
LS kill points towards you two having to choose between me/ls/chez/slam.

I'm the go to mislynch so you can't kill me.

Chez is chez.

Slam is slam.

There goes LS.
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
January 13 2017 01:01 GMT
#3243
Someone nailed this to the castle gate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The seed was a trap!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 01:26 GMT
#3244
I'm reading through from the start skipping over dead people's posts.

On December 28 2016 14:32 Tictock wrote:
Ok first thing, I reread the OP.

Any changes to the game will be formally stated. So for now we are most definitely in a 10v3 scenario.

Second off, I don't believe Super actually died. I think the hosts simply exiled him to an alternate dimension. This also seems like it would be the work of a certain planar dragon...

Discuss.

Oh and Thirdly Chez is Correct we should be sowing more Seeds this game.

There actually were some hints that you were the disciple.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 01:29 GMT
#3245
This comment chain is notable since Superbia is calling out TT.
On December 29 2016 05:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 04:06 Superbia wrote:
On December 28 2016 04:04 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






I think he and Grack discussed it and correctly concluded that the second line in my post was in reference to Darth early townread on Grack.

I don't have a ton of time till later tonight so just gunna be doing some catching up and lite posts till then.

I like GB he seems to be having similar thoughts as I did reading through the game. Koshi's return and semi list post feels pretty towny. Traveler also feels ok if a little, uh, formal? I guess.

It's a bit early to tell on Super but the feels are good.

Not sure what to make of Dis at all just yet, he feels like is is not invested in the game or something. Not sure if this is AI or related to him being in the other game.

I need to reread Exo. I like his activity and his responses to pressure, but his reads feel pretty forced to me.

Slam and LS have made little impact imo, actually a bit less sure on LS. Feels weird for LS to jump on board the Koshi vote so fast. Both because Koshi has def said he wants to post less as Town before and kus his view of the game feels oddly focused (kinda same on Exo) for this stage of the game.

So I suppose I'm at Exo/Dis/LS right now.


I dislike how you get to a team of 3 that quickly. =/

Especially since you mention slam but reach no conclusion.


This call-out is also good IMO, because it is actually pretty weird that TT is already making associations

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 01:41 GMT
#3246
Getting to the end of day1 btdt/TT don't seem like likely partners.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 01:46 GMT
#3247
This post at the end of the day isn't great.

On December 29 2016 07:47 Tictock wrote:
You know I just had a thought about Slam.

I think almost everyone had said they are willing to lynch him. I think this might indicate he is actually Town.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 02:16 GMT
#3248
I got bored and gave up. I'm just going to say it's Slam/Chez and bite the lynch.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2017 04:28 GMT
#3249
Gracky..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2017 04:39 GMT
#3250
Are you a baddie?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 04:53 GMT
#3251
Help I'm dying Chezinus
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 04:53 GMT
#3252
And all because I killed all of those townies.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 04:54 GMT
#3253
On January 13 2017 13:39 Chezinu wrote:
Are you a baddie?

In what capacity?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2017 04:57 GMT
#3254
On January 13 2017 13:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Help I'm dying Chezinus

I don't want to help you die..

I looked at voting thread. Votes don't make sense. Too many green on green votes. Mafia didn't even need to spread the votes, town did it for them.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2017 04:59 GMT
#3255
but if you and slam be mafias.. and I R wrong.. one miss vote is nuclear winter...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 05:01 GMT
#3256
I have a Coag quote for just this occasion.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 05:01 GMT
#3257
On January 13 2017 13:59 Chezinu wrote:
but if you and slam be mafias.. and I R wrong.. one miss vote is nuclear winter...

PUT YOUR FLAME RESISTANT PANTS ON.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2017 05:07 GMT
#3258
On January 13 2017 14:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2017 13:59 Chezinu wrote:
but if you and slam be mafias.. and I R wrong.. one miss vote is nuclear winter...

PUT YOUR FLAME RESISTANT PANTS ON.


Nuclear resistance online.

If you are really town, you wouldn't give up here cause if you thought one of tick tock and beentheredown were not partners. they ain't nuff votes to go round.

but I called you gracky. now you wifoming between me and the slam? How can you even do that? It is a no work cause, we already pretty nulls.

Unless... You gotz another night action? Gonna be a hero? No cause you be dead. dead can't hero, can it?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2017 05:08 GMT
#3259
Oh wait! Your totes unlynchable? But then the nuclears.. host clue to no unlynchable..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 13 2017 05:09 GMT
#3260
I may have a couple of tricks up my sleeve.
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 115
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.