• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7771 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:07 GMT
#1201
I agree that it's annoying that I am offering a better defense of Palmar than the actual fucking player is.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:08 GMT
#1202
Nha mafia is within the town leaders again. This is not normal.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:09 GMT
#1203
Not town leaders. "vets"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:09 GMT
#1204
There hasn't been any pressure on anybody this game. Not even me and I was gone for like 40 hours
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:09 GMT
#1205
What isn't normal?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 20:11 GMT
#1206
yes, townies are lazy or afk like me and mafia don't care
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 20:12 GMT
#1207
On October 06 2016 05:11 Palmar wrote:
yes, townies are lazy or afk like me and mafia don't care

Go defend yourself so that I can incriminate you in the eyes of Calix.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:12 GMT
#1208
On October 06 2016 05:09 Koshi wrote:
There hasn't been any pressure on anybody this game. Not even me and I was gone for like 40 hours


U lie i pressurez lots
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 20:12 GMT
#1209
On October 06 2016 05:07 Calix wrote:
I agree that it's annoying that I am offering a better defense of Palmar than the actual fucking player is.


No. You are opposed to his lynch, but you are not defending him. That's an over characterization of what you're doing.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:13 GMT
#1210
On October 06 2016 05:09 Calix wrote:
What isn't normal?

The lack of smart posts from smart players.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 20:13 GMT
#1211
i can see the thread sentiment is away from lynching bats. enjoy!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:13 GMT
#1212
On October 06 2016 05:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:09 Koshi wrote:
There hasn't been any pressure on anybody this game. Not even me and I was gone for like 40 hours


U lie i pressurez lots

Maybe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:13 GMT
#1213
I still wouldn't be surprised if marv was mafia. I am confused why koshi rolled over when he returned and said calox was mafia-y
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:13 GMT
#1214
If it helps, I am getting tired so cannot be arsed to keep sticking up for him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 20:14 GMT
#1215
No really, what's the deal Palmar? Are you just settling with Bats lynch or are you going to try to push an alternative?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:14 GMT
#1216
On October 06 2016 05:13 Holyflare wrote:
I still wouldn't be surprised if marv was mafia. I am confused why koshi rolled over when he returned and said calox was mafia-y

What did I do?
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:14 GMT
#1217
How about you don't stick up for him.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 20:14 GMT
#1218
On October 06 2016 05:13 Holyflare wrote:
I still wouldn't be surprised if marv was mafia. I am confused why koshi rolled over when he returned and said calox was mafia-y

i don't understand this read given the last game i played with you, where i was also town and less active and got lynched for it on day 2 despite being right about everything.

given i'm more involved and active in this game you should really be townreading me based on that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:15 GMT
#1219
On October 06 2016 05:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:07 Calix wrote:
I agree that it's annoying that I am offering a better defense of Palmar than the actual fucking player is.


No. You are opposed to his lynch, but you are not defending him. That's an over characterization of what you're doing.


I am objecting to his lynch and have offered explanations for him being town which = a defense.

And even if this doesn't class as a defense in your eyes, what is your point??
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 20:15 GMT
#1220
I did not like Bats' recent defense. What I read was a deflection on Calix and a JAS defense. The dude never even stated he was town.

Also, somebody has to contain Calix when I'm not there. We cannot let her be bad freely.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 6m
INu's Battles
7h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 6m
Replay Cast
18h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.