• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 182 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 05 2016 20:27 GMT
#1241
Yo I played divinity w gf all day and gonna sleep now. Im town so plz no lyncherino etc. I have time tomo bc the gf will be home late
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:27 GMT
#1242
On October 06 2016 05:27 Superbia wrote:
Yo I played divinity w gf all day and gonna sleep now. Im town so plz no lyncherino etc. I have time tomo bc the gf will be home late

Vote Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 20:28 GMT
#1243
lynching Damdred could still be a possibility please see the attached damdred_day_1 (copy).txt:
On October 05 2016 03:38 Damdred wrote:
Like stutters feels more like a policy lynch with how sideline and active he is (or isn't in this case) so if we have to policy lynch we should do him.

Bats I think is on the sideline and is just posting things to exist basically. His one tinfoil isn't enough and I don't really see him sticking his neck,out and he's super agreeable and right in the middle on certain subjects (hf I believe) he also asked several questions that seemed not to,go anywhere.

I'd rather lynch bats atm

Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 05 2016 20:28 GMT
#1244
Oh im not being voted. Still no lynch pls
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:29 GMT
#1245
On October 06 2016 05:27 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:20 Calix wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:18 Calix wrote:
Also NU, how can I be bad when you just agreed that batsnacks' posting is bad?

That makes no sense.


Lol. I assume this post is a joke.


No. You keep shitting on my play and used it as a reason to not vote for batsnacks.

Now you made a point where you agreed that he is playing like scum.

What changed?


Your play and reads are bad this game. This has nothing to do with my appreciation of Bats' posts. One doesn't prevent another.

I will vote Batsnacks. Him not even claiming town just doesn't make the cut for me. That's the basis of every defense, no?

I did not agree that he is playing like scum: I stated that his recent posts or what he will call a "defense" was awful. It frankly reminded of scum Eggy.


How can you know that my reads are bad exactly?

Of all the reasons to vote batsnacks, that has got to be one of the worst.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
October 05 2016 20:31 GMT
#1246
Day 1: Vote Count #4


  • batsnacks (5) - marvellosity, Damdred, Holyflare, Calix, Oatsmaster, Koshi, NeverUnlucky
  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, justanothertownie, Grackaroni, Koshi, Holyflare, Koshi
  • Damdred (2) - Superbia, batsnacks
  • Calix (1) - Holyflare, Palmar, Holyflare
  • Superbia (1) - justanothertownie
  • Holyflare (0) - NeverUnlucky
  • NeverUnlucky (0) - Calix
  • Oatsmaster (0) - NeverUnlucky
  • Grackaroni (0) - Holyflare
  • justanothertownie (0) - Grackaroni

Not voting (1) - Stutters695

Currently, batsnacks is set to be lynched in (Wednesday, Oct 05 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

+ Show Spoiler [Get trumped] +
[image loading]


The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 05 2016 20:32 GMT
#1247
Let it be known that my opinion is rather uninformed. Off we go two wagons!
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 20:32 GMT
#1248
I don't think bats is gonna flip mafia

I still think Calix might because tone.

HF I like earlier but now I'm not so sure

Oats sounded at one point like town

Koshi I have no idea

NU disappeared after that stunt? He's been unimpactful for a fairly colorful player

Superbia is clearly overdoing his "I'm not gonna do shit" persona. But he could do that as town anyway

Marv is grey area, lynch him if he's not right on day 1 and 2
Computer says mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 05 2016 20:32 GMT
#1249
Going to bed. May check flip but I hope ill be asleep. Nite
Minimal effort.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-05 20:42:11
October 05 2016 20:33 GMT
#1250
Day 1: Vote Count #5


  • batsnacks (5) - marvellosity, Damdred, Holyflare, Calix, Oatsmaster, Koshi, NeverUnlucky
  • Palmar (4) - marvellosity, justanothertownie, Grackaroni, Koshi, Holyflare, Koshi, Superbia
  • Damdred (1) - Superbia, batsnacks
  • Calix (1) - Holyflare, Palmar, Holyflare
  • Superbia (1) - justanothertownie
  • Holyflare (0) - NeverUnlucky
  • NeverUnlucky (0) - Calix
  • Oatsmaster (0) - NeverUnlucky
  • Grackaroni (0) - Holyflare
  • justanothertownie (0) - Grackaroni

Not voting (1) - Stutters695

Currently, batsnacks is set to be lynched in (Wednesday, Oct 05 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:35 GMT
#1251
It still bothers me how many counterwagons to batsnacks we can get in a single day.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 20:36 GMT
#1252
superbia calling me town all day and then voting me, I like it.

There's 4 people on my wagon. 2 of them are really bad at mafia so they can be forgiven. Superbia is a lazy shit so maybe he's not scum, but I don't know why Grack is voting me.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:36 GMT
#1253
On October 06 2016 05:35 Calix wrote:
It still bothers me how many counterwagons to batsnacks we can get in a single day.

What?
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 20:36 GMT
#1254
On October 06 2016 05:29 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:27 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:20 Calix wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:18 Calix wrote:
Also NU, how can I be bad when you just agreed that batsnacks' posting is bad?

That makes no sense.


Lol. I assume this post is a joke.


No. You keep shitting on my play and used it as a reason to not vote for batsnacks.

Now you made a point where you agreed that he is playing like scum.

What changed?


Your play and reads are bad this game. This has nothing to do with my appreciation of Bats' posts. One doesn't prevent another.

I will vote Batsnacks. Him not even claiming town just doesn't make the cut for me. That's the basis of every defense, no?

I did not agree that he is playing like scum: I stated that his recent posts or what he will call a "defense" was awful. It frankly reminded of scum Eggy.


How can you know that my reads are bad exactly?

Of all the reasons to vote batsnacks, that has got to be one of the worst.

You town read DDD and sr bats. They are different from my reads so they are bad.

Because I do not want him lynched.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 20:37 GMT
#1255
On October 06 2016 05:36 Palmar wrote:
superbia calling me town all day and then voting me, I like it.

There's 4 people on my wagon. 2 of them are really bad at mafia so they can be forgiven. Superbia is a lazy shit so maybe he's not scum, but I don't know why Grack is voting me.

lulz all kinds of people are calling me good this game for some reason.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 20:37 GMT
#1256
I'm not dying for bats btw, I'm 100% voting him if it comes to it
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:38 GMT
#1257
On October 06 2016 05:37 Palmar wrote:
I'm not dying for bats btw, I'm 100% voting him if it comes to it


Just what a mafia palmar would say
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:39 GMT
#1258
We got 'em boys and girls.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:39 GMT
#1259
On October 06 2016 05:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:35 Calix wrote:
It still bothers me how many counterwagons to batsnacks we can get in a single day.

What?


Well you have all of this debate and discussion that sparked up after batsnacks was pushed.

And then you have a bunch of people who are trying to lynch Palmar/ myself and basically considering a lot of other options outside of batsnacks even though there's not anything he's done to deserve that much consideration.

This is badly explained, but it's just a feeling I get about the game. If he's town then I'm not sure why that would be the case that his wagon is causing this much of a disturbance.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 20:39 GMT
#1260
On October 06 2016 05:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:37 Palmar wrote:
I'm not dying for bats btw, I'm 100% voting him if it comes to it


Just what a mafia palmar would say

Really bad
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 246
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9777
JimRising 753
ViBE141
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS67
Trikslyr39
WinterStarcraft13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1388
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 56m
INu's Battles
9h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 56m
Replay Cast
20h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.