• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:25
CEST 09:25
KST 16:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8514 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 182 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 20:15 GMT
#1221
On October 06 2016 05:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:13 Holyflare wrote:
I still wouldn't be surprised if marv was mafia. I am confused why koshi rolled over when he returned and said calox was mafia-y

What did I do?


You said my push on calix was bad and looked mafia orientated.

Marv comes back and agrees with push and you didn't say shit.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 20:16 GMT
#1222
On October 06 2016 05:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:11 Palmar wrote:
yes, townies are lazy or afk like me and mafia don't care

Go defend yourself so that I can incriminate you in the eyes of Calix.

nah I don't give a shit.

I know it's bad but I just can't even get myself to care. I'm in full fuck it mode.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:16 GMT
#1223
On October 06 2016 05:15 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I did not like Bats' recent defense. What I read was a deflection on Calix and a JAS defense. The dude never even stated he was town.

I agree. It was really bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:16 GMT
#1224
NU, kindly fuck off and stop calling me 'bad'. You're in no position to talk when half of your filter is a bunch of crap and Duck-tier play.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 20:16 GMT
#1225
On October 06 2016 05:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:11 Palmar wrote:
yes, townies are lazy or afk like me and mafia don't care

Go defend yourself so that I can incriminate you in the eyes of Calix.

nah I don't give a shit.

I know it's bad but I just can't even get myself to care. I'm in full fuck it mode.

i know mafia palmar has said this before but i can't remember if town palmar has

minus points
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:16 GMT
#1226
On October 06 2016 05:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:13 Holyflare wrote:
I still wouldn't be surprised if marv was mafia. I am confused why koshi rolled over when he returned and said calox was mafia-y

What did I do?


You said my push on calix was bad and looked mafia orientated.

Marv comes back and agrees with push and you didn't say shit.

Well. I accepted it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 20:16 GMT
#1227
On October 06 2016 05:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:11 Palmar wrote:
yes, townies are lazy or afk like me and mafia don't care

Go defend yourself so that I can incriminate you in the eyes of Calix.

nah I don't give a shit.

I know it's bad but I just can't even get myself to care. I'm in full fuck it mode.

Don't make me quote the last game where you shit on Damdred for doing this.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 20:17 GMT
#1228
who's mafia marv?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 20:17 GMT
#1229
On October 06 2016 05:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:16 Palmar wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:11 Palmar wrote:
yes, townies are lazy or afk like me and mafia don't care

Go defend yourself so that I can incriminate you in the eyes of Calix.

nah I don't give a shit.

I know it's bad but I just can't even get myself to care. I'm in full fuck it mode.

Don't make me quote the last game where you shit on Damdred for doing this.

I was mafia so no fucks
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 20:17 GMT
#1230
...?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:18 GMT
#1231
Also NU, how can I be bad when you just agreed that batsnacks' posting is bad?

That makes no sense.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 20:19 GMT
#1232
On October 06 2016 05:15 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:07 Calix wrote:
I agree that it's annoying that I am offering a better defense of Palmar than the actual fucking player is.


No. You are opposed to his lynch, but you are not defending him. That's an over characterization of what you're doing.


I am objecting to his lynch and have offered explanations for him being town which = a defense.

And even if this doesn't class as a defense in your eyes, what is your point??


No, you have not provided explanations for him being town. What you did was being bad and reflecting your paranoia of HF's vote on him.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 20:19 GMT
#1233
On October 06 2016 05:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:16 Palmar wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:11 Palmar wrote:
yes, townies are lazy or afk like me and mafia don't care

Go defend yourself so that I can incriminate you in the eyes of Calix.

nah I don't give a shit.

I know it's bad but I just can't even get myself to care. I'm in full fuck it mode.

Don't make me quote the last game where you shit on Damdred for doing this.

I was mafia so no fucks

And don't forget the Palmar rule. The worst player always gets lynched day1.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 20:19 GMT
#1234
On October 06 2016 05:18 Calix wrote:
Also NU, how can I be bad when you just agreed that batsnacks' posting is bad?

That makes no sense.


Lol. I assume this post is a joke.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 20:19 GMT
#1235
On October 06 2016 05:18 Calix wrote:
Also NU, how can I be bad when you just agreed that batsnacks' posting is bad?

That makes no sense.

yeah it does

i mean superficially it doesn't but if he doesn't like your general posting, the fact you've attacked bats doesn't really overrule that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:20 GMT
#1236
On October 06 2016 05:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:18 Calix wrote:
Also NU, how can I be bad when you just agreed that batsnacks' posting is bad?

That makes no sense.


Lol. I assume this post is a joke.


No. You keep shitting on my play and used it as a reason to not vote for batsnacks.

Now you made a point where you agreed that he is playing like scum.

What changed?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 20:21 GMT
#1237
On October 06 2016 05:16 Calix wrote:
NU, kindly fuck off and stop calling me 'bad'. You're in no position to talk when half of your filter is a bunch of crap and Duck-tier play.


My filter is made of shitposts. Good shitposts.
Your filter is made of actual posts. Bad actual posts.

Also Duck is a great player. I am taking this as a compliment.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:24 GMT
#1238
Can we at least make Palmar the leading wagon?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 20:26 GMT
#1239
On October 06 2016 05:24 Koshi wrote:
Can we at least make Palmar the leading wagon?

Bully Marv. I bet he'll cave.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 20:27 GMT
#1240
On October 06 2016 05:20 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 05:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 05:18 Calix wrote:
Also NU, how can I be bad when you just agreed that batsnacks' posting is bad?

That makes no sense.


Lol. I assume this post is a joke.


No. You keep shitting on my play and used it as a reason to not vote for batsnacks.

Now you made a point where you agreed that he is playing like scum.

What changed?


Your play and reads are bad this game. This has nothing to do with my appreciation of Bats' posts. One doesn't prevent another.

I will vote Batsnacks. Him not even claiming town just doesn't make the cut for me. That's the basis of every defense, no?

I did not agree that he is playing like scum: I stated that his recent posts or what he will call a "defense" was awful. It frankly reminded of scum Eggy.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 357
Leta 165
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 55
Bale 35
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 26
yabsab 12
Noble 11
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor40
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister264
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Jankos515
• Stunt477
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 35m
Replay Cast
15h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.