• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8237 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 19:46 GMT
#1181
Superbia is an optional lynch. I think I'd rather kill him than bats but still less than calix
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:47 GMT
#1182
Palmar, you currently have like 4 votes on you. Can you hurry up and make your alignment more obvious so that we can talk about someone actually important? kthx
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:47 GMT
#1183
What do you make of me defending you?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:48 GMT
#1184
On October 06 2016 04:45 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:43 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:39 batsnacks wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:37 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:35 batsnacks wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real

What about Palmar?

I don't think palmar has been scummy

Can you define what Palmar being scummy means?
Like... What are the requirements for Palmar to be scummy?

This is afk Palmar. When is afk Palmar scummy?

If I say sorry stupid shit that sounds smart I'm mafia
If I say smart shit that sounds borderline retarded I'm town

Convince me Grack or Calix are mafia then. I am not saying it is 100% impossible.
I had a good night of sleep.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 19:52 GMT
#1185
I don't know what palmar needs to do to be scummy or what scum palmar is like that's sort of an unreasonable question. Post why palmar is scummy I'll tel you if I agree sorry if you already did and I missed it.

Superbia could be afk I have no way of knowing. i do know that he disappeared after I inherited his pressure.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:53 GMT
#1186
On October 06 2016 04:52 batsnacks wrote:
I don't know what palmar needs to do to be scummy or what scum palmar is like that's sort of an unreasonable question. Post why palmar is scummy I'll tel you if I agree sorry if you already did and I missed it.

Superbia could be afk I have no way of knowing. i do know that he disappeared after I inherited his pressure.


But he was your town read why are you ok lynching him
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:55 GMT
#1187
On October 06 2016 04:52 batsnacks wrote:
I don't know what palmar needs to do to be scummy or what scum palmar is like that's sort of an unreasonable question. Post why palmar is scummy I'll tel you if I agree sorry if you already did and I missed it.

Superbia could be afk I have no way of knowing. i do know that he disappeared after I inherited his pressure.

No it isn't. You say you don't consider Palmar because he hasn't been scummy. But what is that?

Is Palmar being actually scummy scummy?
Is Palmar not being scummy scummy?

Like... Why do you remove Palmar from your potential mafia list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:56 GMT
#1188
Koshi, you'd do a lot better to just ask "what reasons do you have to town-read Palmar?"

Save the waffling.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:57 GMT
#1189
On October 06 2016 04:56 Calix wrote:
Koshi, you'd do a lot better to just ask "what reasons do you have to town-read Palmar?"

Save the waffling.

That's what I am doing lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:58 GMT
#1190
I'm still not convinced on Palmar even though he just turned up and has done nothing.

He doesn't seem to give a shit that he's at risk of being lynched at all.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-05 20:47:14
October 05 2016 19:58 GMT
#1191
Day 1: Vote Count #3


  • batsnacks (4) - marvellosity, Damdred, Holyflare, Calix, Oatsmaster, Koshi
  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, justanothertownie, Grackaroni, Koshi, Holyflare, Koshi
  • Damdred (2) - Superbia, batsnacks
  • Calix (1) - Holyflare, Palmar, Holyflare
  • Superbia (1) - justanothertownie
  • Holyflare (1) - NeverUnlucky
  • NeverUnlucky (0) - Calix
  • Oatsmaster (0) - NeverUnlucky
  • Grackaroni (0) - Holyflare
  • justanothertownie (0) - Grackaroni

Not voting (1) - Stutters695

Currently, batsnacks is set to be lynched in (Wednesday, Oct 05 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

Please remember that votes must be cast in bold. The voting thread (located here) contains all information regarding vote format.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:00 GMT
#1192
On October 06 2016 04:58 Calix wrote:
I'm still not convinced on Palmar even though he just turned up and has done nothing.

He doesn't seem to give a shit that he's at risk of being lynched at all.

Why is that town Palmar?

Why not mafia Palmar rolling the dice?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 20:02 GMT
#1193
We could always pile on JAT too.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:02 GMT
#1194
What do you mean by 'rolling the dice'?

I would have thought that mafia would at least TRY to defend themselves.

Instead he just turns up, says that Superbia is an 'optional lynch' (whatever the fuck that means) and sticks with his stupid scum-read on me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 20:05 GMT
#1195
I hate that not defending yourself is now considered townie behavior.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:06 GMT
#1196
On October 06 2016 05:02 Calix wrote:
What do you mean by 'rolling the dice'?

I would have thought that mafia would at least TRY to defend themselves.

Instead he just turns up, says that Superbia is an 'optional lynch' (whatever the fuck that means) and sticks with his stupid scum-read on me.

He is mafia rolling the dice on town being fucking retarded.

Really. How is not wanting to live townie? You think Town Palmar gets lynched all the time?

Last time I saw Palmar this apathetic was when I was mafia with him.

Even when the votes were 7-7 or something he didn't care.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 20:06 GMT
#1197
Rels, you aren't supposed to capitalize nu.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 20:06 GMT
#1198
By the way, I am also biased a little bit by meta because he tried to defend himself when I was in a game with him as scum and it was a really half-arsed defense against some incriminating evidence.

So the fact that he's not even bothering against a wagon this weak makes me inclined to think he's either town or is having a seriously bad case of scum fatigue.

Only two explanations imo and given my other points, I think town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:07 GMT
#1199
On October 06 2016 05:06 Calix wrote:
By the way, I am also biased a little bit by meta because he tried to defend himself when I was in a game with him as scum and it was a really half-arsed defense against some incriminating evidence.

So the fact that he's not even bothering against a wagon this weak makes me inclined to think he's either town or is having a seriously bad case of scum fatigue.

Only two explanations imo and given my other points, I think town.

HOW DOES THAT FUCKING WORK? HOW???
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 20:07 GMT
#1200
Show me a game in which he gets fucking lynched without trying to do anything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 57m
Replay Cast
19h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.