• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:06
CEST 03:06
KST 10:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8678 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 18:55 GMT
#1141
On October 06 2016 03:54 Calix wrote:
We've had this point brought up by JAT ages ago, Grack. Didn't you comment on that yourself? lol

Why are you questioning this now when you know the answer?

I don't think I have.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 18:58 GMT
#1142
On October 06 2016 03:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:52 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:49 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:47 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:46 Grackaroni wrote:
If you can write a convincing case then I will vote Bats.

Traitor!!!!

Don't worry, his case was unconvincing.

how is it?

Because I think JAT may be more guilty of politician posts than Batsnacks. He actually writes out reasons for why someone is playing normally and his scum reads ended up being all omgus.

Batsnacks at least came up with a unique point on Damdred.

okay but jat does that as both alignments and bat doesn't

so.......

I'm not all that familiar with Batsnacks' scum play. Actually isn't he usually a trollish player?

just look in the database

that's what i did. that's when i voted him, directly after i did that

i mean if my case isn't convincing enough on its own and you cba to do that, then meh :>

The process begins! He has a hundred percent death rate as mafia.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:58 GMT
#1143
Pretty sure you did, my dear Grack.

On October 05 2016 16:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 16:05 Holyflare wrote:
Did someone say mafia batsnacks was more serious?

That was JAT when he was arguing that batsnacks wasn't being too serious this game.


On October 05 2016 16:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
Why do i think the complete opposite then? Batsnacks looks like a complete emotionless robot that posts reads and has no passion behind them.

That's what Calix said in response.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:59 GMT
#1144
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 19:00 GMT
#1145
On October 06 2016 03:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:54 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:52 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:49 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:47 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:46 Grackaroni wrote:
If you can write a convincing case then I will vote Bats.

Traitor!!!!

Don't worry, his case was unconvincing.

how is it?

Because I think JAT may be more guilty of politician posts than Batsnacks. He actually writes out reasons for why someone is playing normally and his scum reads ended up being all omgus.

Batsnacks at least came up with a unique point on Damdred.

okay but jat does that as both alignments and bat doesn't

so.......

I'm not all that familiar with Batsnacks' scum play. Actually isn't he usually a trollish player?

just look in the database

that's what i did. that's when i voted him, directly after i did that

i mean if my case isn't convincing enough on its own and you cba to do that, then meh :>

The process begins! He has a hundred percent death rate as mafia.

like if you don't think he's the best lynch after you've done that, then fair enough. not here to bully votes ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 19:01 GMT
#1146
On October 06 2016 03:58 Calix wrote:
Pretty sure you did, my dear Grack.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 16:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 16:05 Holyflare wrote:
Did someone say mafia batsnacks was more serious?

That was JAT when he was arguing that batsnacks wasn't being too serious this game.


Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 16:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
Why do i think the complete opposite then? Batsnacks looks like a complete emotionless robot that posts reads and has no passion behind them.

That's what Calix said in response.

Oh yeah. I know what JAT has said in this game but I have no idea whether it's true. He also said Superbia's scum meta looks like it does this game and I haven't gotten around to looking yet.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 19:02 GMT
#1147
On October 06 2016 04:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:54 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:52 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:49 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:47 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:46 Grackaroni wrote:
If you can write a convincing case then I will vote Bats.

Traitor!!!!

Don't worry, his case was unconvincing.

how is it?

Because I think JAT may be more guilty of politician posts than Batsnacks. He actually writes out reasons for why someone is playing normally and his scum reads ended up being all omgus.

Batsnacks at least came up with a unique point on Damdred.

okay but jat does that as both alignments and bat doesn't

so.......

I'm not all that familiar with Batsnacks' scum play. Actually isn't he usually a trollish player?

just look in the database

that's what i did. that's when i voted him, directly after i did that

i mean if my case isn't convincing enough on its own and you cba to do that, then meh :>

The process begins! He has a hundred percent death rate as mafia.

like if you don't think he's the best lynch after you've done that, then fair enough. not here to bully votes ^^

Well, I am.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 19:02 GMT
#1148
On October 06 2016 04:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:00 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:54 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:52 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:49 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:47 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
Traitor!!!!

Don't worry, his case was unconvincing.

how is it?

Because I think JAT may be more guilty of politician posts than Batsnacks. He actually writes out reasons for why someone is playing normally and his scum reads ended up being all omgus.

Batsnacks at least came up with a unique point on Damdred.

okay but jat does that as both alignments and bat doesn't

so.......

I'm not all that familiar with Batsnacks' scum play. Actually isn't he usually a trollish player?

just look in the database

that's what i did. that's when i voted him, directly after i did that

i mean if my case isn't convincing enough on its own and you cba to do that, then meh :>

The process begins! He has a hundred percent death rate as mafia.

like if you don't think he's the best lynch after you've done that, then fair enough. not here to bully votes ^^

Well, I am.

fierce
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:02 GMT
#1149
koshi can i stop sheeping you now? I want to make calix paranoid
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 19:05 GMT
#1150
Finishing up with stuff at work were about to get hit by a hurricane so I probably won't be here at full capacity before end of day.

I haven't played Mafia on this website in years any game you could possibly be looking at is not going to be a good indicator of how I play this game anymore. If the majority thinks my play being too far out of my town range from years ago is the best shot we have today that sucks but at least a bunch of people talked about me today I guess.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 19:06 GMT
#1151
Keep an eye on Damdred
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 19:07 GMT
#1152
On October 06 2016 04:05 batsnacks wrote:
Finishing up with stuff at work were about to get hit by a hurricane so I probably won't be here at full capacity before end of day.

I haven't played Mafia on this website in years any game you could possibly be looking at is not going to be a good indicator of how I play this game anymore. If the majority thinks my play being too far out of my town range from years ago is the best shot we have today that sucks but at least a bunch of people talked about me today I guess.

you're just so unassertive and unopinionated compared to everything i remember you by as town

if you've changed into a less opinionated, more politicy player as town then bugger. i just hope not because that isn't a good change :x
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:07 GMT
#1153
On October 06 2016 04:02 Holyflare wrote:
koshi can i stop sheeping you now? I want to make calix paranoid


I'll indulge you and say that your WIFOM has been noted.

You can get off on this post now
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:07 GMT
#1154
I feel bad lynching this guy
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 05 2016 19:10 GMT
#1155
dinner, shower and stuff. should be back before deadline
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:10 GMT
#1156
The only reason I feel sympathetic is because he's about to get a hurricane through his area.


batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 19:14 GMT
#1157
On October 06 2016 04:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:05 batsnacks wrote:
Finishing up with stuff at work were about to get hit by a hurricane so I probably won't be here at full capacity before end of day.

I haven't played Mafia on this website in years any game you could possibly be looking at is not going to be a good indicator of how I play this game anymore. If the majority thinks my play being too far out of my town range from years ago is the best shot we have today that sucks but at least a bunch of people talked about me today I guess.

you're just so unassertive and unopinionated compared to everything i remember you by as town

if you've changed into a less opinionated, more politicy player as town then bugger. i just hope not because that isn't a good change :x

You all play pretty similarly to each other here actually and I had opinions this game (no one liked them ), I just didn't want to go too hard when I've been out of the loop for so long there are better informed players in this game than me.

No one wants that dumb newb who can't stop spewing their useless newb opinions everywhere and stepping on everyone's toes (cough Calix ) lol
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:16 GMT
#1158
I'm new to the site, not new to mafia.

You really can't stop yourself from bitching about me, eh? I'm flattered.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:19 GMT
#1159
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.
I had a good night of sleep.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 19:20 GMT
#1160
On October 06 2016 04:16 Calix wrote:
I'm new to the site, not new to mafia.

You really can't stop yourself from bitching about me, eh? I'm flattered.

Mafia is played a lot differently from site to site and I think it's rude to barge in somewhere where you're new and piss everyone off
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1847
GuemChi 1601
Artosis 672
910 58
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm155
League of Legends
Doublelift3550
Counter-Strike
taco 132
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox307
Other Games
summit1g7578
shahzam619
JimRising 535
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde140
CosmosSc2 37
Day[9].tv7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP80
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv7
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 54m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.