• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 182 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:21 GMT
#1161
On October 06 2016 04:02 Holyflare wrote:
koshi can i stop sheeping you now? I want to make calix paranoid

Hmm. I prefer to keep votes on Palmar tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:22 GMT
#1162
On October 06 2016 04:10 Calix wrote:
The only reason I feel sympathetic is because he's about to get a hurricane through his area.

LOL.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:24 GMT
#1163
On October 06 2016 04:20 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:16 Calix wrote:
I'm new to the site, not new to mafia.

You really can't stop yourself from bitching about me, eh? I'm flattered.

Mafia is played a lot differently from site to site and I think it's rude to barge in somewhere where you're new and piss everyone off


I'm not pissing everyone off and if I am then they're doing a poor job of saying so. You are objecting to my play-style even though it isn't causing any problems.

Do you have anything you want to say about the game state? Since you're dying (I think) then there's no reason to not give thoughts now.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:25 GMT
#1164
Yeah I don't know about this batsnacks lynch tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:25 GMT
#1165
Also which site DO you come from? I can't think of any sites where people act like you unless you're from like, 2+2 or something.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:26 GMT
#1166
reread his filter and really. Why is he mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 19:29 GMT
#1167
Batsnacks is probably not mafia but idk
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:29 GMT
#1168
can we lynch superbia now :D?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:30 GMT
#1169
On October 06 2016 03:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:44 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:43 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:40 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:35 marvellosity wrote:
i'm on page 51 and the lynch on calix seems fine, gonna chill my vote on bats though.

good chance maf maf i suppose

Really? Why do you think Calix is maf?

thought HF had a compelling post, can't now remember what it said. some 3 point thing

something about being around a lot but only being reactive particularly.

but vote bats.

It was when she said that I could be mafia if Bats is mafia even though I had pushed JAT who she had associated with Bats.

I think she's given quite reasonable explanations for it.

then vote bats

Make a case?

the case is simple

he doesn't really commit to much and has had 'politician' posts as jat has put it. that's scummy on its own

then add meta on top that that's what he does as mafia and doesn't do as town

that's my case. irrefutable

This does not make him mafia in my eyes. I am not even sure if it is true.
Like.. what "politician posts". It's just his opinion on things.

I also feel he got way too much heat for saying he thinks superbia is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:30 GMT
#1170
On October 06 2016 04:29 Palmar wrote:
Batsnacks is probably not mafia but idk

Hello Mafia buddy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:31 GMT
#1171
His latest post makes it sound like he has some weird principle where he's all nicey-nice on new sites because of manners or some shit like that. That's how I am reading it anyway.

Which makes no sense but sounds like a personal value, not an alignment-indicative one.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 19:35 GMT
#1172
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:37 GMT
#1173
On October 06 2016 04:35 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real

What about Palmar?
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:38 GMT
#1174
On October 06 2016 04:35 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real


but you town read superbia and still did afterwards??? why can't he just be afk?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 19:39 GMT
#1175
On October 06 2016 04:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:35 batsnacks wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real

What about Palmar?

I don't think palmar has been scummy
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:40 GMT
#1176
Would you switch to JAT?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 19:41 GMT
#1177
I haven't kept track of the votes so no idea if batsnacks or Palmar is getting lynched right now and I'm not sure if I should feel happy if it is batsnacks >_>
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 19:43 GMT
#1178
On October 06 2016 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:35 batsnacks wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real


but you town read superbia and still did afterwards??? why can't he just be afk?

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 19:43 GMT
#1179
On October 06 2016 04:39 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:37 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:35 batsnacks wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real

What about Palmar?

I don't think palmar has been scummy

Can you define what Palmar being scummy means?
Like... What are the requirements for Palmar to be scummy?

This is afk Palmar. When is afk Palmar scummy?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 19:45 GMT
#1180
On October 06 2016 04:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 04:39 batsnacks wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:37 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:35 batsnacks wrote:
On October 06 2016 04:29 Holyflare wrote:
can we lynch superbia now :D?

I think this is a great lynch and not just for self preservation purposes! It is bad that as soon as I intercepted all the heat he was getting he left.

Or Damdred for real

What about Palmar?

I don't think palmar has been scummy

Can you define what Palmar being scummy means?
Like... What are the requirements for Palmar to be scummy?

This is afk Palmar. When is afk Palmar scummy?

If I say sorry stupid shit that sounds smart I'm mafia
If I say smart shit that sounds borderline retarded I'm town
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 49
CosmosSc2 35
trigger 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53008
Shuttle 9451
FanTaSy 1737
BeSt 660
Horang2 490
Larva 150
Soma 145
Sexy 144
Last 115
Mind 102
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 93
Pusan 83
Zeus 77
Hyun 64
hero 62
Killer 52
Aegong 47
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
PianO 22
Rock 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4337
qojqva2278
Dendi1430
420jenkins530
Fuzer 52
Counter-Strike
fl0m3233
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Liquid`Hasu735
Other Games
B2W.Neo847
Beastyqt531
Mlord432
byalli409
Livibee213
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS134
KnowMe96
Mew2King61
QueenE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1782
League of Legends
• Nemesis3433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.