• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:28
CEST 15:28
KST 22:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12909 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:01 GMT
#3201
No, it's not fucking game even if it's 3x LYLO. It's only game if losers like you who are insecure and paranoid about being red-checked for no fucking reason don't listen to me.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:02 GMT
#3202
Oats, the scum CFDed onto Palmar over Scott.

It's pretty obvious.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:02 GMT
#3203
On October 12 2016 07:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How the fuck did we not lynch scott???

Fucking retarded Koshi and Calix I FUCKING SWEAR
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:03 GMT
#3204
Now NU is pointlessly raging over a game which is lost because no way are we going to lynch all three scum in a row.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:03 GMT
#3205
Literally my POE pool was marv/jat/damdred/scot. We ML scott, guess what we still have auto-win. Nope, Calix and Koshi needed to be retards.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 22:04 GMT
#3206
Like I understand the frustration of a mislynch but it really doesn't require all of that.

I know I am town, even marvs reaction seemed okish he could be scum, JAT is possible but have to look closer at a few things. Koshi is 100% town though. And honestly it would make more sense for scum just to stay tight on scott and why even risk losing any form of cred (in the case that scott is scum) by maybe failing a shenanigans vote in the last 2 1/2 minutes of a game day.

It just doesn't make a lot of sense coming from scum really.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:04 GMT
#3207
On October 12 2016 07:03 Calix wrote:
Now NU is pointlessly raging over a game which is lost because no way are we going to lynch all three scum in a row.

It's not fucking lost. Scott is confirmed mafia now because mafia noticed that Palmar and I were not online at EoD so they saw the opportunity to ML OBVIOUS TOWN PALMAR and they did.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:05 GMT
#3208
Scott and Jat are 100% scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:06 GMT
#3209
You forgot Damdred.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:07 GMT
#3210
Also NU raging is typical for him.

Not that I am particularly bothered as long as he doesn't start calling people cunts or telling people to go kill themselves or some shit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 22:08 GMT
#3211
Like just gut feeling,

NU and Koshi are never scum here, NU way to over the top in his rage.

JAT is possible, I think scott is probably scum.

Calix idk seems a bit really passive now and seemed a bit that way going into the lynch now as well which is strange.

Marv is a bit of a coin flip right now, his tone and reaction to the lynch wasn't the most horrible. Kinda feels like hes just accepted being the lynch a bit but i've seen him fake things like that before.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:08 GMT
#3212
Damdred/Marv is the third. I won't be around to solve this one for you by the time it comes down to the wire.

Marv's got town tone, Damdred I liked his recent posts. We have 50/50 chance of winning if we flip the coin now. It's not fucking lost. Just lynch Jat tomorrow, then scott, then resolve this last clue.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 22:09 GMT
#3213
I'm kind of torn about the scum team right now honestly i dont' want to 100% on anyone. But i also think its less likely that all the scum would take part in the shenanigans when it could fail to
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:09 GMT
#3214
You like the dude who is trying to justify why scum might not have jumped on the Palmar mislynch?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:11 GMT
#3215
On October 12 2016 07:07 Calix wrote:
Also NU raging is typical for him.

Not that I am particularly bothered as long as he doesn't start calling people cunts or telling people to go kill themselves or some shit.

Raging is typical for me? This is literally the first time you see me doing that in a FM game (I did rage in a Skype mafia game where my town buddies were too fucking dumb to see how obvious scum DB and you were).

If you’re bothered you can go ahead and cry about how your favorite food is water, dipshit.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:12 GMT
#3216
On October 12 2016 07:11 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 07:07 Calix wrote:
Also NU raging is typical for him.

Not that I am particularly bothered as long as he doesn't start calling people cunts or telling people to go kill themselves or some shit.

Raging is typical for me? This is literally the first time you see me doing that in a FM game (I did rage in a Skype mafia game where my town buddies were too fucking dumb to see how obvious scum DB and you were).

If you’re bothered you can go ahead and cry about how your favorite food is water, dipshit.


You know it's bad when you're literally quoting Duck.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:14 GMT
#3217
On October 12 2016 07:08 Damdred wrote:
Like just gut feeling,

NU and Koshi are never scum here, NU way to over the top in his rage.

JAT is possible, I think scott is probably scum.

Calix idk seems a bit really passive now and seemed a bit that way going into the lynch now as well which is strange.

Marv is a bit of a coin flip right now, his tone and reaction to the lynch wasn't the most horrible. Kinda feels like hes just accepted being the lynch a bit but i've seen him fake things like that before.


Ok, fucking forget what I just said. This guy is either fucking atrocious or scum.

There is no "I think X is scum here" "Y is town there" after that big ML just took place. Everything is fucking set in stone ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE TOWN LOOL.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:16 GMT
#3218
On October 12 2016 07:12 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 07:11 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 12 2016 07:07 Calix wrote:
Also NU raging is typical for him.

Not that I am particularly bothered as long as he doesn't start calling people cunts or telling people to go kill themselves or some shit.

Raging is typical for me? This is literally the first time you see me doing that in a FM game (I did rage in a Skype mafia game where my town buddies were too fucking dumb to see how obvious scum DB and you were).

If you’re bothered you can go ahead and cry about how your favorite food is water, dipshit.


You know it's bad when you're literally quoting Duck.

I admit that this made me laugh. Sorry if what I'm saying hurts you btw, I'm like drunk in rage rn.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 22:17 GMT
#3219
Nothing is set in stone, and thats the type of thinking that just ends in confirmation bias.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:17 GMT
#3220
NU, you're just making a fool out of yourself. It's cheap entertainment, nothing more to it.
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 231
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41568
Bisu 2609
Hyuk 1832
Shuttle 1441
EffOrt 526
Mini 478
Soma 437
Larva 341
ZerO 279
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 106
Zeus 63
Pusan 58
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Trap 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 21
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu278
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1218
DeMusliM256
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 32m
INu's Battles
22h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.