• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 163

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 182 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 22:58 GMT
#3241
Once again confirmation bias, if you look through the multitude of Palmar mafia games he talks his way into a win more often than not.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 23:00 GMT
#3242
It's POE. Simple stuff.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 23:06 GMT
#3243
On October 06 2016 21:57 marvellosity wrote:
Don't ever want to lynch Nu for the zing on hf

I thought this was a townie post.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 23:07 GMT
#3244
Damdred, you have yet to propose a scum-team that could make sense. Piss off with the "you are wrong".
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 23:12 GMT
#3245
Because I don't know what a scum team that makes sense woudl be.

Scott/JAT/Marv seems plausible but I am not sure that Marv or JAT are 100% scum, Jat is more likely than marv i think probably.

I also think maybe I need to look at Calix again tbh, just seems to sure what she wants to push to the finish to set in stone.

Oats is also a slight possiblity

Like Scott and JAT I can pair on a team without feeling anything but yeah thats probably right, the third one i'm just not sold on.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 23:15 GMT
#3246
I really like how you think you can throw shade on my confidence.

You can't fabricate a narrative where you are not scum. I don't blame you. Not everyone can be a fiction writer
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 23:16 GMT
#3247
Its not confidence if you are town its just confirmation bias at this point.

NU are you going to be around for awhile?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 23:18 GMT
#3248
Honestly, if Calix is scum, she's played an amazing game and pocketed me like a coin. I think she deserves the win if that is the case and would never lynch her.

But she's not scum.

Seriously, dude, you're in the PoE pool. If you're town you know 100% who is the scum unless you can prove to me why Koshi would be scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 23:20 GMT
#3249
On October 12 2016 08:16 Damdred wrote:
Its not confidence if you are town its just confirmation bias at this point.

NU are you going to be around for awhile?

I've 3 hours ahead of me, yeah. I won't be there at all tomorrow and probably for the rest of the game (game you got replaced by MattZed 1205).
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 23:20 GMT
#3250
Thats the thing though theres like five people who have reasons to be scum to me.

Marv
JAT
Scott
Oats
Calix

I think if JAT is scum than Oats is most likely not scum so I scratch him out, scratch scott and JAT out as they are my most likely pair

That leaves me with Marv and Calix. One of them shoudl be the cop I think which makes the other one the scum. Unless oats is the cop but I doubt that sorta.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 23:23 GMT
#3251
On October 12 2016 08:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Seriously, dude, you're in the PoE pool. If you're town you know 100% who is the scum unless you can prove to me why Koshi would be scum.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 23:23 GMT
#3252
On October 12 2016 08:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 08:16 Damdred wrote:
Its not confidence if you are town its just confirmation bias at this point.

NU are you going to be around for awhile?

I've 3 hours ahead of me, yeah. I won't be there at all tomorrow and probably for the rest of the game (game you got replaced by MattZed 1205).


lmao
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 23:23 GMT
#3253
Anything that has Calix and Oats as scum I won't read.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 23:24 GMT
#3254
On October 12 2016 08:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 08:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Seriously, dude, you're in the PoE pool. If you're town you know 100% who is the scum unless you can prove to me why Koshi would be scum.



Thats just dumb because even if i discount oats I have two people I think coudl be scum in the third position. Calix is just acting to sure of herself at this point to be town unless shes cop with a red check with me. We are in triple lylo you can't go into that with your thoughts set in stone.

Its dumb and loses you the game.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 23:25 GMT
#3255
Eh fuck it if calix did 30 pages as scum she can just have the win

Jat/Marv/Scott then
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 23:25 GMT
#3256
On October 12 2016 08:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Anything that has Calix and Oats as scum I won't read.


If you want more bants, you should check out 2164 again :')
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 23:26 GMT
#3257
Least amount of work possible for me, to sick to care otherwise atm
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 23:26 GMT
#3258
On October 12 2016 08:23 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 08:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 12 2016 08:16 Damdred wrote:
Its not confidence if you are town its just confirmation bias at this point.

NU are you going to be around for awhile?

I've 3 hours ahead of me, yeah. I won't be there at all tomorrow and probably for the rest of the game (game you got replaced by MattZed 1205).


lmao

xD

The end of the sentence is what the code is about obviously.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 23:26 GMT
#3259
Damdred, it's not my fault that your scum team sat back and allowed the town to amass a steamroller of town-reads.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 23:29 GMT
#3260
Tell me Calix, just change your perspective for a moment, if I was town in your perspective why woudl I want to play or talk to someone who only says the things you say to me?
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 58
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 13
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3524
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1036
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck274
KnowMe238
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King57
Trikslyr38
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8731
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur250
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 57m
INu's Battles
16h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.