• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:28
CEST 15:28
KST 22:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12990 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 162

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:21 GMT
#3221
Lol, you can be scum.

Only way you’re town is if you claim cop. If you are, claim now. Your checks are meaningless because the game is solved other than you/marv.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:21 GMT
#3222
It's JAT/ Scott/ Damdred.

This speaks for itself, my dude.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:24 GMT
#3223
On October 12 2016 07:17 Calix wrote:
NU, you're just making a fool out of yourself. It's cheap entertainment, nothing more to it.

The fools are the fucking 4 other townies that voted someone outside of marv//scott yesterday and you.

I don't care what I'm making myself look like.

I really hope that I am wrong and that you are scum, Calix, because your play was piss poor this game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:24 GMT
#3224
On October 12 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
It's JAT/ Scott/ Damdred.

This speaks for itself, my dude.

Game solved.

Vote NU MVP endgame.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:25 GMT
#3225
Cute.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:26 GMT
#3226
Ok, sorry I said that, Calix.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:28 GMT
#3227
It's amusing seeing you switch between insulting me and apologising. How stereotypically Canadian.

As it stands, I consider the game to be solved as well, so my interest in the game will drop rapidly.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:28 GMT
#3228
Cop needs to claim ASAP to confirm the scumteam. Claiming past EoN is too late, scum will challenge a 1v1 and it’s not in town’s favor.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:30 GMT
#3229
Jat -> Scott ->Damdred.

In that order.

Reconsider DDD if needed.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:32 GMT
#3230
Although that scum-team implies that Koshi is a shit player and was wrong on everyone.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:34 GMT
#3231
Weren't you just saying how retarded Koshi and I are?

Filter him if you wish.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:36 GMT
#3232
On October 12 2016 07:28 Calix wrote:
It's amusing seeing you switch between insulting me and apologising. How stereotypically Canadian.

As it stands, I consider the game to be solved as well, so my interest in the game will drop rapidly.



Same. Bad thing is I need my drug fix and don't want to lay in SJ’s game (Bad host reputation, bad setup, bad playerbase) nor in Dota 2 because 17 players looks like a lot.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 22:38 GMT
#3233
On October 12 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
It's JAT/ Scott/ Damdred.

This speaks for itself, my dude.


At least one wrong sadly
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:43 GMT
#3234
On October 12 2016 07:38 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
It's JAT/ Scott/ Damdred.

This speaks for itself, my dude.


At least one wrong sadly

I suppose your one scum-read that’s left is a better proposition, hmm?

Also, I’m sure you are town for voting Palmar who was ½ scum for you over your 100% scum-read on Scott.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:44 GMT
#3235
I've just read Jat's reaction to the NKs and lynches and, god, is it obvious that he is scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:45 GMT
#3236
Oh do quote, darling.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:45 GMT
#3237
You forget that you'll need to convince Koshi/ Oats/ Marv too.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 22:47 GMT
#3238
And? Palmar is harder to lynch than scott and I thought he was scum, so of course I will lynch someone like Palmar over Scott in that situation.

NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 22:47 GMT
#3239
I would, but the site's being extremely laggy. Also, tonight we'll see if the scum-team are smart or fucking dumb with the kill they choose.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:49 GMT
#3240
"Palmar is harder to lynch."

Translation: You took the opportunity to get rid of a difficult mislynch when it was presented to you.
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 231
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41568
Bisu 2609
Hyuk 1832
Shuttle 1441
EffOrt 526
Mini 478
Soma 437
Larva 341
ZerO 279
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 106
Zeus 63
Pusan 58
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Trap 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 21
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu278
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1218
DeMusliM256
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 32m
INu's Battles
22h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.