• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13650 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:06 GMT
#3181
Nobody wants to do that, Koshi.

You said that nobody wanted to defend Scott. You weren't wrong.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:11 GMT
#3182
In any case, I think the scum will win. We're stuck in triple LYLO now, no way do we get out of that one.

Even when you had Scott on the line, the other scum will just switch votes at the last minute.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:14 GMT
#3183
And of course everyone disappears after the mislynch.

Christ.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 21:14 GMT
#3184
On October 12 2016 06:11 Calix wrote:
In any case, I think the scum will win. We're stuck in triple LYLO now, no way do we get out of that one.

Even when you had Scott on the line, the other scum will just switch votes at the last minute.

What does this mean?
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:15 GMT
#3185
On October 12 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 06:11 Calix wrote:
In any case, I think the scum will win. We're stuck in triple LYLO now, no way do we get out of that one.

Even when you had Scott on the line, the other scum will just switch votes at the last minute.

What does this mean?


Scott is scum.

There is scum among JAT/ Damdred/ you because you three caused Palmar to die over Scott.

Simple stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 21:17 GMT
#3186
On October 12 2016 06:15 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 12 2016 06:11 Calix wrote:
In any case, I think the scum will win. We're stuck in triple LYLO now, no way do we get out of that one.

Even when you had Scott on the line, the other scum will just switch votes at the last minute.

What does this mean?


Scott is scum.

There is scum among JAT/ Damdred/ you because you three caused Palmar to die over Scott.

Simple stuff.

Ok I understand. Though you were somehow saying scott was town.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 21:17 GMT
#3187
On October 12 2016 06:15 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 12 2016 06:11 Calix wrote:
In any case, I think the scum will win. We're stuck in triple LYLO now, no way do we get out of that one.

Even when you had Scott on the line, the other scum will just switch votes at the last minute.

What does this mean?


Scott is scum.

There is scum among JAT/ Damdred/ you because you three caused Palmar to die over Scott.

Simple stuff.

It's also entirely possible that we just did mafias work for them while they were content bussing scott. It could be scott, oats + one of marv/damdred.
Depressing game.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:18 GMT
#3188
It's impossible for there to be a world where Koshi/ NU are both town and town!JAT and town!Damdred switched away from town!Scott to lynch town!Palmar with THREE FUCKING MINUTES TO SPARE.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:19 GMT
#3189
The only other people on Scott were Oats and myself and I know I'm town and Oats wanted Scott dead over anyone else the entire day so ?????
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:20 GMT
#3190
I am never in a million years going to vote for anyone else but Scott tomorrow and anyone else who even THINKS of voting for anyone else is either Town Tard or scum.

He was obvious scum and still didn't die.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:22 GMT
#3191
Koshi, why did you say that I was mafia after Palmar flipped again?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:25 GMT
#3192
Anyway I think JAT/ Scott/ Damdred are the scum team at the moment cuz POE. If I'm still alive at LYLO then I'll go into this in more depth but don't let this detract from seeing Scott hang, thx.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:26 GMT
#3193
Also if that's actually the scum team then I'm going to be tilted from how lame the scum were this game with the sole exception of JAT for carrying.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 21:52 GMT
#3194
OH MY FUCKING GOD, I AM SO PISSED AT YOU FUCKING MORONS. PALMAR WAS OBVIOUS TOWN. OF COURSE YOU GUYS LYNCH HIM WHEN HE AND I ARE AWAY AND CAN'T DEFEND HIM.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 21:53 GMT
#3195
Like pissed to the point where I was fucking driving at fucking 160 km/h on the highway to come back home early to tell you guys HOW FUCKING BAD YOU ARE
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 21:57 GMT
#3196
Especially Calix, HOLY SHIT, this girl NEVER FUCKING LISTENS TO ME! I told her bats was town, had Superbia in my D1 town circle, called Palmar obvious town... I WAS RIGHT EVERYTIME.

LIKE SHIT, you know I can read players 10000000000 times better than you'll ever can. The last time I rolled town on our homesite I solved the game D1. Now Frog MODCONFIRMED THAT I SOLVED MEAN GIRLS 150 POSTS IN IN THE OBS CHAT. JUST SHEEP ME! YOU ARE KNOWN TO LEAD MISLYNCHES AND BE THE HONORARY 4TH MAFIA AND YOU PROVED JUST THAT ONCE AGAIN.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 21:58 GMT
#3197
Dude, I didn't vote for Palmar.

You're raging at the scum for doing their job. It's pointless.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 21:59 GMT
#3198
Oh fuck no, you're not going to be bed right now even if it's 11 PM. Tomorrow is Wednesday which means I won't fucking have time to play AT ALL, and since I'm the last town who fucking knows who's town and who's mafia, mafia are going to NK me unless they think they can make me paranoid (HINT THEY CANT). You're staying here and I'm telling you exactly what you're going to fucking do for the next three lynches.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 22:00 GMT
#3199
Okay dude.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 22:01 GMT
#3200
How the fuck did we not lynch scott???
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko309
SHIN 198
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1382
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe421
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes359
Other Games
gofns32442
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1076
Happy290
DeMusliM260
Livibee130
ToD119
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8817
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 22m
INu's Battles
23h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.