• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:10
CEST 11:10
KST 18:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6791 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 182 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 03:56 GMT
#2981
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.

This shit + the next 3 posts are also looking like he wants to kill damdred for an out of game reason.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 03:58 GMT
#2982
On October 08 2016 17:05 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 16:30 Calix wrote:
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.


That's a really bad reason to vote for someone.


One last comment -

Who are your two scum reads and a sentence on each.

I don't see why he's asking this question because it's clear he doesn't think calix is scum from earlier and I think calix made it pretty clear who she wants to Lynch.

Just all around play which isn't finding scum, very reactive and 2 bad votes, one ninja on super and one onto damdred for out of game reasons.
No gg, No skill.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
October 11 2016 10:05 GMT
#2983
Day 3: Vote Count #2


  • Palmar (3) - NeverUnlucky, Koshi, Damdred, justanothertownie, NeverUnlucky
  • Scott31337 (1) - Calix, Oatsmaster
  • Damdred (1) - Calix
  • justanothertownie (0) - Palmar, NeverUnlucky
  • marvellosity (2) - Palmar, NeverUnlucky


Not voting (2) - marvellosity, scott31337

Remember, voting is mandatory. The voting thread is located here.

Currently, Palmar is set to be lynched.


Day 3 will end in (Tuesday, Oct 11 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:03 GMT
#2984
Hi all

Life got in my way, I'm going to do my best to catch up through the day and do something before deadline.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:11 GMT
#2985
No way i'm going to be able to read everything, just going to have to filter and hope for the best

writing Calix off because that shit's just way too long
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:14 GMT
#2986
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 11:25 GMT
#2987
On October 11 2016 20:03 marvellosity wrote:
Hi all

Life got in my way, I'm going to do my best to catch up through the day and do something before deadline.

Not that I need to know about your private life. But 48 hours is a pretty long time for not being able to make 1 single post in the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:25 GMT
#2988
then lynch me for it, I would understand.

Oats hasn't managed 7 pages of filter in his last 4-5 mafia games, so for that alone I'll probably write him off for today as well
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 11:27 GMT
#2989
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 11:28 GMT
#2990
Another post regarding Damdred if you'd like. Also, I'm claiming the credit you're giving Calix for pushing Damdred. I started that shit.

I've read Damdred's filter. He's lock scum to me.

On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.


3 flipped town, other is a guy who had made 4 posts from which 2 were questions. Scummiest player in the game?
Awful scum pool.

On October 05 2016 03:38 Damdred wrote:
Like stutters feels more like a policy lynch with how sideline and active he is (or isn't in this case) so if we have to policy lynch we should do him.

Bats I think is on the sideline and is just posting things to exist basically. His one tinfoil isn't enough and I don't really see him sticking his neck,out and he's super agreeable and right in the middle on certain subjects (hf I believe) he also asked several questions that seemed not to,go anywhere.

I'd rather lynch bats atm


Bats was one of the few to scum-read Damdred with me day 1. He has not been agreeable nor in "the middle on certain objects".

What tinfoil?

Bats was not posting things just to exist. That is actually what Damdred has done. Same goes for his point about questions leading nowhere.

That is one bad scum-read.

On October 05 2016 03:41 Damdred wrote:
Hf probably going to rage on me to which will be sad and I do just do nit think super and hf will be on the same scum team with how super just name dropped him so easily.

Also super even when using the lurker d1 stool had decent posts when we last played instead here kind of seems like he is wanting to poke marv to rage instead of doing anything interesting.

Kind of think super is scum.


Very hesitant in his read.

Super's interaction with marv (re: "TMI'ing Calix as town") was in no way something that Super made in an attempt to make marv rage.

On October 05 2016 05:25 Damdred wrote:
I will say I've missed the marv sassiness in my life.

Grack could be scum to,I guess he's not been to amazing yet, but I have a higher view of his scum game than his town game over all.

Like as scum I generally see him as mire proactive and leading away while. I'm not sure lazy Grack makes me sad (and I think more likely town by my experience so far)

Hesitation.

On October 05 2016 05:28 Damdred wrote:
Hi marv.

Did you disagree with anything I've thought so far?


Interesting that he chose to say DISAGREE over AGREE. As in he expected marv to disagree. Again, this shows how hestiant he is.

On October 05 2016 07:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


You just do not have good taste then since even calix town reads me.

Maybe I'm wrong about NU being town I'm unsure now based on him reading the game opposite how he would idk.


"Even Calix town-reads me" What is this supposed to mean? It's as if he was trying to convince me to TR him because Calix did. Absolutely shit argument.

What does he know about how I would read the game?
Hestitant read.

I've seen zero town motivation in his posts. I would like to hear why Koshi and Calix TR the guy.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:30 GMT
#2991
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:31 GMT
#2992
Another post regarding Damdred if you'd like. Also, I'm claiming the credit you're giving Calix for pushing Damdred. I started that shit.


not so much giving credit as that's where I happened to read it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:33 GMT
#2993
i'll try to play a bit more later at work and some when i get home (although i exercise this evening)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 11:41 GMT
#2994
Well I am lynching Palmar and marv. This is not normal.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 11:43 GMT
#2995
So who is the third mafia? Probably not Damdred cuz he is getting pushed by both. Oats getting townread by both. My money is on Scott.

Palmar/marv/Scott
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 12:43 GMT
#2996
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 13:32 GMT
#2997
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

D5 ofc.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:04 GMT
#2998
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:09 GMT
#2999
On October 11 2016 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.

Then who is? You already dismissed oats for a really stupid reason. I think you should read his filter instead of saying "he could never post 7 pages as mafia". Especially if you think Palmar is town.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:11 GMT
#3000
On October 11 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.

Then who is? You already dismissed oats for a really stupid reason. I think you should read his filter instead of saying "he could never post 7 pages as mafia". Especially if you think Palmar is town.

it's not really stupid at all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Killer 123
Dewaltoss 109
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1039
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax131
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV124
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 51m
Replay Cast
13h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.