• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7748 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 23:06 GMT
#2961
On October 11 2016 08:05 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 08:02 Calix wrote:
On October 11 2016 08:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:58 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Palmar is obvious town.

I admit he sounds like town right now. But he is pretty decent at faking that.


I would really hope that mafia!Palmar has a bit more pride than to whine this much as scum.

You whine when he's afk, you whine when he's here. You're hard to please.


I actually do stuff outside of whining though.

Also I think he was mafia in the Rogue Hype game with HF/ Scott, but the OP isn't updated so not 100% sure there.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 23:31 GMT
#2962
Ok, I will read Palmar's filter in that game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 23:34 GMT
#2963
I just did. I was pleasantly surprised to see him actually play the game like a normal person.

He does some similar shit to this game (e.g., calling his town-reads bad)...but I see no excessive whining posts and that's the only thing that does it for me at the moment.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 23:43 GMT
#2964
So if I just assume that Palmar is town then the three scum basically have to be among Damdred/ Scott/ JAT/ Oats by POE.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 23:44 GMT
#2965
On October 11 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
I just did. I was pleasantly surprised to see him actually play the game like a normal person.

He does some similar shit to this game (e.g., calling his town-reads bad)...but I see no excessive whining posts and that's the only thing that does it for me at the moment.

Mmk. Marv + Scott/jat + Damdred?

I don't see really see scott fitting in there, and jat I don't feel strongly about.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 23:44 GMT
#2966
The mind melds are real this game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 23:46 GMT
#2967
So let's lynch Damdred. This makes way more sense since that clears up more.

I really don't think Marv is scum and I'm not in the business of lynching him based on his inactivity.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 23:50 GMT
#2968
This is Completely Generic Mafia.

Palmar claims he rolled scum in his 7th post. He is way more hesitant than his "Calix is 100% mafia" self in this game. He also asks questions which I have not seen him do in this game.

Also, his 2 first pages of filter are only him calling others town. ie he's town-hunting vs. now his first posts were geared towards looking for scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 23:50 GMT
#2969
On October 11 2016 08:46 Calix wrote:
So let's lynch Damdred. This makes way more sense since that clears up more.

I really don't think Marv is scum and I'm not in the business of lynching him based on his inactivity.

How is lynching Damdred different in that case?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 23:52 GMT
#2970
On October 11 2016 08:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 08:46 Calix wrote:
So let's lynch Damdred. This makes way more sense since that clears up more.

I really don't think Marv is scum and I'm not in the business of lynching him based on his inactivity.

How is lynching Damdred different in that case?


I'm 100 times more confident that he will flip mafia than Marv, duh.

If both of them are somehow mafia then sure, it doesn't make a difference but I'm not sold there and I'd rather take the safe option now rather than later, you know?

Also means more popcorn if Palmar gets annoyed at me for not listening to him yet again

Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 23:59 GMT
#2971
It's annoying when I have to differentiate between lurkers and even defend some of them.

But hey, not the first time I've defended the shitty. Wasn't I the only person defending Palmar on Day 1 as well? Just remembered that.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 00:07 GMT
#2972
I would take palmar more seriously if he would actually carry this through a few hours and eventually produce something other than "lynch marv cause I say so".

Calix, why are you hesitant about lynching scott?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 00:07 GMT
#2973
I don't want to Lynch him today, but neither do I want to Lynch marv. Therein lies the problem Palmar.
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 00:09 GMT
#2974
Oh, I get it, Oats.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 00:11 GMT
#2975
I'm not hesitant about lynching Scott. I've just been focused on other players.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 00:20 GMT
#2976
I'm wondering if Scott/ Damdred/ JAT makes sense.

I'm only skimming JAT's filter at the moment since it's really late over here so if someone else wants to do it with me then knock yourself out.

You can check up on Marv and Oats too while you're at it.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 00:27 GMT
#2977
I've kinda gone off the scum-team association stuff because we haven't even got one scum flip and honestly it's not necessary to convince ppl.
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 00:29 GMT
#2978
I'm doing it to see if my POE reads make sense.

Going to have to leave it for now. I am falling asleep at the keys here and I have important stuff to do tomorrow.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 00:53 GMT
#2979
On October 10 2016 09:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
I really don't feel like I'm lynching Scott causr he hasn't played, I'm lynching Scott because he's been scummy as absolutely shit with his votes and posts.

What posts were scummy?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 03:55 GMT
#2980
On October 07 2016 12:23 scott31337 wrote:
Koshi - Carefree Koshi, leaning town for now.
Calix - He hates it when I put him in the tinfoil town pile, so I'll do it again.
marvellosity - town, pretty confident of - if he got mafia again he'd be all mopey and shit
Palmar - Null/Leaning Scum - Trying to coast, doesn't give much for info. (Lynch Calix)
justanothertownie - leaning scum, he's doing the not getting info/shitposting JAT - which is a mafia trait for him.
Damdred-slight townlean/almost null - very little to go on.
NeverUnlucky - town, probably #2 - lots of info, somewhat helpful.
Oatsmaster - townlean - points out some inconstistencies in posts that I've seen
Superbia - Uggg - kind of like last game - not very helpful - null
Grackaroni - like last game too but nothing of help/doing/etc.

That's where I'm at now - Lynch Palmar/JAT preferred, Poke Super and Grack some more.

After this post which is meh, scott then doesn't actually do shit about super and grack and asks Palmar some throwaway question that he never gets a reply to or cares about again.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King96
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 7m
INu's Battles
7h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 7m
Replay Cast
18h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.