• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8930 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 22:21 GMT
#2921
Didn't Marv basically get lynched as Tracker in Holyf***e Mafiah for being AFK?

Like I'm sure there was some contrived reasoning tacked onto it, but that was a main reason yeah?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:22 GMT
#2922
On October 11 2016 07:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Palmar, I think you should roleclaim.

piss off, I'm tired of your completely pointless posts. I'll entertain and explain why the shit you do is bad when I have time, but for now no.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 10 2016 22:22 GMT
#2923
I could but I don't want to.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:23 GMT
#2924
On October 11 2016 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
You seriously don't see how I would be hesitant to lynch him after what happened last game?
You seriously think I would defend marv instead of just straight up bussing him when he just completely bails out?

well show me.

He is 100% mafia this game, so all you have to do is go vote him.

There is no universe where this is town marv.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:24 GMT
#2925
On October 11 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
Didn't Marv basically get lynched as Tracker in Holyf***e Mafiah for being AFK?

Like I'm sure there was some contrived reasoning tacked onto it, but that was a main reason yeah?

That was definitely one of the main reasons if not the only one.

Palmar voting me for not killing a supposed mafia marv is so incredibly bad... he knows I would be hedgy as fuck on him as town. He knows I would bus the fuck out of him as mafia. Like I did to palmar and sandro in my last scumgame.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:25 GMT
#2926
It's posts like the one I just quoted that make me think you're mafia JAT

you cannot be this blind to this.

The game is moving in completely the wrong direction. THE WRONG DIRECTION I FUCKING PREDICTED. If you are somehow town. If anyone is somehow town, your vote needs to be on marv.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 22:25 GMT
#2927
On October 11 2016 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
Didn't Marv basically get lynched as Tracker in Holyf***e Mafiah for being AFK?

Like I'm sure there was some contrived reasoning tacked onto it, but that was a main reason yeah?

That was definitely one of the main reasons if not the only one.

Palmar voting me for not killing a supposed mafia marv is so incredibly bad... he knows I would be hedgy as fuck on him as town. He knows I would bus the fuck out of him as mafia. Like I did to palmar and sandro in my last scumgame.


I've seen that game.

So at least the meta references are something I can actually understand.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:26 GMT
#2928
On October 11 2016 07:25 Palmar wrote:
It's posts like the one I just quoted that make me think you're mafia JAT

you cannot be this blind to this.

The game is moving in completely the wrong direction. THE WRONG DIRECTION I FUCKING PREDICTED. If you are somehow town. If anyone is somehow town, your vote needs to be on marv.

If he does not appear tomorrow or if he does and and he is more mafia than you are then I will entertain this idea. Pinky promise.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:27 GMT
#2929
On October 11 2016 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
Didn't Marv basically get lynched as Tracker in Holyf***e Mafiah for being AFK?

Like I'm sure there was some contrived reasoning tacked onto it, but that was a main reason yeah?

That was definitely one of the main reasons if not the only one.

Palmar voting me for not killing a supposed mafia marv is so incredibly bad... he knows I would be hedgy as fuck on him as town. He knows I would bus the fuck out of him as mafia. Like I did to palmar and sandro in my last scumgame.

the latter one is actually a semi-point.

And no, I know you hedge, but you don't hedge when shit is obvious.

This game is going down the drain, and the only reason is that mafia killed HF and I didn't have time to play. The rest of town are incapable of leading or being useful at all, and it's the most frustrating experience in a while. Like fucking superbia knew I was town, I knew he was town, and he got himself lynched by some terribads because he couldn't be arsed to just this once pull through.

I hate having to be the goddamn carry in every fucking game. I can't do it now, I'm traveling abroad, so whatever

Life's good though, Valenca is an amazing city with great food.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:29 GMT
#2930
On October 11 2016 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:25 Palmar wrote:
It's posts like the one I just quoted that make me think you're mafia JAT

you cannot be this blind to this.

The game is moving in completely the wrong direction. THE WRONG DIRECTION I FUCKING PREDICTED. If you are somehow town. If anyone is somehow town, your vote needs to be on marv.

If he does not appear tomorrow or if he does and and he is more mafia than you are then I will entertain this idea. Pinky promise.

yeah but everyone is always super paranoid about me even when I'm bleeding town (tonally, not on content, I admit) this game. Like this is tonally the most townie I've played in a llong time.

But you're just gonna go back and say "oh hey palmar looks like mafia because I'm terrible and thought superbia would flip scum".

Like I have 0% faith in your ability to judge mafia from town on tone, which is required this game.

So you're mafia, or if you're not, you should just sheep me.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:29 GMT
#2931
On October 11 2016 07:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
Didn't Marv basically get lynched as Tracker in Holyf***e Mafiah for being AFK?

Like I'm sure there was some contrived reasoning tacked onto it, but that was a main reason yeah?

That was definitely one of the main reasons if not the only one.

Palmar voting me for not killing a supposed mafia marv is so incredibly bad... he knows I would be hedgy as fuck on him as town. He knows I would bus the fuck out of him as mafia. Like I did to palmar and sandro in my last scumgame.

the latter one is actually a semi-point.

And no, I know you hedge, but you don't hedge when shit is obvious.

This game is going down the drain, and the only reason is that mafia killed HF and I didn't have time to play. The rest of town are incapable of leading or being useful at all, and it's the most frustrating experience in a while. Like fucking superbia knew I was town, I knew he was town, and he got himself lynched by some terribads because he couldn't be arsed to just this once pull through.

I hate having to be the goddamn carry in every fucking game. I can't do it now, I'm traveling abroad, so whatever

Life's good though, Valenca is an amazing city with great food.

Great rant 10/10.

"Noone is capable of leading." Except I lead a fucking lynch on day2.
"I knew superbia was town". Except you called him an acceptable lynch and only changed your mind when it was too late.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 10 2016 22:32 GMT
#2932
I am willing to vote marv because unless he died there is no way he doesn't post for so long as town. He actually has to be dead. I don't hope he is dead. But I don't see any other excuse for him not posting as town. As mafia I can somehow see him post in scum QT but not here. It is kinda getting really long though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 22:33 GMT
#2933
I am extremely unimpressed at the "I'll vote for this guy because he's AFK" posts.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 10 2016 22:35 GMT
#2934
On October 11 2016 07:33 Calix wrote:
I am extremely unimpressed at the "I'll vote for this guy because he's AFK" posts.

+1.
I should have said: I am only willing to vote for marv because ...
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:35 GMT
#2935
On October 11 2016 07:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
Didn't Marv basically get lynched as Tracker in Holyf***e Mafiah for being AFK?

Like I'm sure there was some contrived reasoning tacked onto it, but that was a main reason yeah?

That was definitely one of the main reasons if not the only one.

Palmar voting me for not killing a supposed mafia marv is so incredibly bad... he knows I would be hedgy as fuck on him as town. He knows I would bus the fuck out of him as mafia. Like I did to palmar and sandro in my last scumgame.

the latter one is actually a semi-point.

And no, I know you hedge, but you don't hedge when shit is obvious.

This game is going down the drain, and the only reason is that mafia killed HF and I didn't have time to play. The rest of town are incapable of leading or being useful at all, and it's the most frustrating experience in a while. Like fucking superbia knew I was town, I knew he was town, and he got himself lynched by some terribads because he couldn't be arsed to just this once pull through.

I hate having to be the goddamn carry in every fucking game. I can't do it now, I'm traveling abroad, so whatever

Life's good though, Valenca is an amazing city with great food.

Great rant 10/10.

"Noone is capable of leading." Except I lead a fucking lynch on day2.
"I knew superbia was town". Except you called him an acceptable lynch and only changed your mind when it was too late.


you lead a lynch on a townie. Let's replace you with someone who knows what's up.
I knew he was town. I decided (at first) to hedge and say it wasn't the worst lynch. partly because I was mad at him for not leading or doing things, and partly because I thought there was a tiny chance this was a hipster mafia play. Then I of course saw the truth and the way the wagon was forming, which you should have recognized too but bads, so whatever.

Like if I am to believe you are town I have to assume you're kind of bad, which doesn't fit. I think you're good.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:36 GMT
#2936
On October 11 2016 07:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
Didn't Marv basically get lynched as Tracker in Holyf***e Mafiah for being AFK?

Like I'm sure there was some contrived reasoning tacked onto it, but that was a main reason yeah?

That was definitely one of the main reasons if not the only one.

Palmar voting me for not killing a supposed mafia marv is so incredibly bad... he knows I would be hedgy as fuck on him as town. He knows I would bus the fuck out of him as mafia. Like I did to palmar and sandro in my last scumgame.

the latter one is actually a semi-point.

And no, I know you hedge, but you don't hedge when shit is obvious.

This game is going down the drain, and the only reason is that mafia killed HF and I didn't have time to play. The rest of town are incapable of leading or being useful at all, and it's the most frustrating experience in a while. Like fucking superbia knew I was town, I knew he was town, and he got himself lynched by some terribads because he couldn't be arsed to just this once pull through.

I hate having to be the goddamn carry in every fucking game. I can't do it now, I'm traveling abroad, so whatever

Life's good though, Valenca is an amazing city with great food.

Great rant 10/10.

"Noone is capable of leading." Except I lead a fucking lynch on day2.
"I knew superbia was town". Except you called him an acceptable lynch and only changed your mind when it was too late.


you lead a lynch on a townie. Let's replace you with someone who knows what's up.
I knew he was town. I decided (at first) to hedge and say it wasn't the worst lynch. partly because I was mad at him for not leading or doing things, and partly because I thought there was a tiny chance this was a hipster mafia play. Then I of course saw the truth and the way the wagon was forming, which you should have recognized too but bads, so whatever.

Like if I am to believe you are town I have to assume you're kind of bad, which doesn't fit. I think you're good.

Now I know you are mafia. The Palmar I know would never admit this.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:36 GMT
#2937
let's just pile some votes on marv. If your heart's desire is to be retarded and go down with the ship yall can switch back to me tomorrow then. But I want to wake up to a bunch of votes on actual mafia so I can pretend that reality is mine and be happy in my delusion.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 22:36 GMT
#2938
Okay Palmar, let us know when you have some A* contributions instead of trying to lynch an AFK player over yourself, using terrible reasoning everywhere and some whining about how bad everyone else is.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:37 GMT
#2939
But seriously, you saw me lead countless mislynches as town. You lead countless mislynches as town. It doesn't mean that I am bad at all.

Let's quote a wise man:
On September 24 2016 06:21 Palmar wrote:
No need, mafia is so random, it's like poker.

Even consistently good players are just slightly more often right or good than terrible ones, because it's such a marginal game.

And no, my comment was sarcastic, there's absolutely nothing wrong with playing in this game as a newbie.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:37 GMT
#2940
On October 11 2016 07:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:35 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:27 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
Didn't Marv basically get lynched as Tracker in Holyf***e Mafiah for being AFK?

Like I'm sure there was some contrived reasoning tacked onto it, but that was a main reason yeah?

That was definitely one of the main reasons if not the only one.

Palmar voting me for not killing a supposed mafia marv is so incredibly bad... he knows I would be hedgy as fuck on him as town. He knows I would bus the fuck out of him as mafia. Like I did to palmar and sandro in my last scumgame.

the latter one is actually a semi-point.

And no, I know you hedge, but you don't hedge when shit is obvious.

This game is going down the drain, and the only reason is that mafia killed HF and I didn't have time to play. The rest of town are incapable of leading or being useful at all, and it's the most frustrating experience in a while. Like fucking superbia knew I was town, I knew he was town, and he got himself lynched by some terribads because he couldn't be arsed to just this once pull through.

I hate having to be the goddamn carry in every fucking game. I can't do it now, I'm traveling abroad, so whatever

Life's good though, Valenca is an amazing city with great food.

Great rant 10/10.

"Noone is capable of leading." Except I lead a fucking lynch on day2.
"I knew superbia was town". Except you called him an acceptable lynch and only changed your mind when it was too late.


you lead a lynch on a townie. Let's replace you with someone who knows what's up.
I knew he was town. I decided (at first) to hedge and say it wasn't the worst lynch. partly because I was mad at him for not leading or doing things, and partly because I thought there was a tiny chance this was a hipster mafia play. Then I of course saw the truth and the way the wagon was forming, which you should have recognized too but bads, so whatever.

Like if I am to believe you are town I have to assume you're kind of bad, which doesn't fit. I think you're good.

Now I know you are mafia. The Palmar I know would never admit this.


At this point you're trolling me and I can't do shit about it because this town is dreadful.

ok whatever.

fucking hell I wish this game would've started a week earlier. I'd have trashed this

I'm going to sleep.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 340
Hyuk 197
Hyun 89
Shinee 64
Hm[arnc] 55
ZergMaN 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft525
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick785
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Rush1387
• Lourlo1005
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 43m
INu's Battles
4h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 43m
Replay Cast
15h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.