• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10210 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 146

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 182 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 10 2016 22:02 GMT
#2901
Well. Worked till 20h00 (dafuq???) and then had soccer at 21h00. Drank some beers and now it is 24h00 and I still have to eat.

Literally nothing changed in here so that's nice. Except that it isn't really.


I agree with JAT and have the exact same view on the game. Maybe I would vote Damdred over Scott. But mafia is Palmar/Oats/Damdred and then maybe marv/scott.

But as long as these people refuse to play the game we are just circle jerking all day all night.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:04 GMT
#2902
On October 11 2016 07:01 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 06:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 06:56 Calix wrote:
No. You're just going to have to 'hate' some random pleb on the internet in the abstract for calling you dumb.

I fail to see how characterising himself as the Ultimate Null Read and doing shit like stating the game objective can be considered null.

What does he gain from doing it as mafia?

Yeah. It is nothing he should post because it doesn't further his agenda regardless of his alignment. It's pointless.


It downplays any reads that can be made on him, thus making all discussion about him difficult because he just shoots down every single point as 'NAI' so that he cannot be talked about.

Reiterating such nonsense during his defense is writing words for the sake of writing words while making it appear like he contributed more than he has.

Maybe. Or he could just post some reads instead and avoid being called mafia by people like you.
I just don't think it is telling in any way.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:04 GMT
#2903
On October 11 2016 07:02 Koshi wrote:
Well. Worked till 20h00 (dafuq???) and then had soccer at 21h00. Drank some beers and now it is 24h00 and I still have to eat.

Literally nothing changed in here so that's nice. Except that it isn't really.


I agree with JAT and have the exact same view on the game. Maybe I would vote Damdred over Scott. But mafia is Palmar/Oats/Damdred and then maybe marv/scott.

But as long as these people refuse to play the game we are just circle jerking all day all night.

Not refusing. I was very clear I'd be in Valencia for a few days
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:05 GMT
#2904
JAT is Marv mafia??
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:06 GMT
#2905
And I still have almost 10 pages filter btw so I'm not just afk
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 22:08 GMT
#2906
On October 11 2016 07:06 Palmar wrote:
And I still have almost 10 pages filter btw so I'm not just afk


When a good % of your filter are posts like this one, it's not impressive.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:08 GMT
#2907
On October 11 2016 07:05 Palmar wrote:
JAT is Marv mafia??

The only thing that makes me think he could be is the fact that he still hasn't posted since how many days now? His tone was ok, his content was ok while he was around.

If you are town and just being a huge dick then the probability rises a lot but I think it is far more likely that you are mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:09 GMT
#2908
On October 11 2016 07:06 Palmar wrote:
And I still have almost 10 pages filter btw so I'm not just afk

Half of it is berating the people who are trying to win this game after the fact.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 22:09 GMT
#2909
I wish we had just lynched Palmar on Day 1. At least batsnacks' conspiracy theories would have been something -_-
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 22:11 GMT
#2910
On October 11 2016 07:09 Calix wrote:
I wish we had just lynched Palmar on Day 1. At least batsnacks' conspiracy theories would have been something -_-

I still have nightmares of voting bats over Palmar.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:12 GMT
#2911
Counterquestion palmar: Do you believe I am mafia with marv?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 10 2016 22:12 GMT
#2912
Well Palmar. Your filter is shit. You don't bleed town. And I don't understand why you push JAT over marv. Like. I have not read 1 good reason why you scumread JAT while I have read many on why you scumread marv. I just don't believe you are town. I can't.

I don't even know how many pages JAT currently has. But can you quote 1 reason you gave why JAT is mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:16 GMT
#2913
On October 11 2016 07:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Counterquestion palmar: Do you believe I am mafia with marv?

yes, in fact the entire case for you being mafia rests on me not believing you can be so blind to marv's obvious mafia play. Like that is the primary reason I'm voting you. I also think it's easier to get people to vote you than marv, but that may no longer be true with marv not doing anything.

He is 100% mafia, 100%. And you don't see it, which makes me want to kill you with all the fire I can find.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:17 GMT
#2914
Like no one has at any point shown any support in lynching marv. I'd be so happy if we did it, but no one wants to do it. The only person I remember even entertaining the idea died n1.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 22:18 GMT
#2915
So you are voting JAT based on pre-flip associations?

Wow.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:18 GMT
#2916
On October 11 2016 07:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Counterquestion palmar: Do you believe I am mafia with marv?

yes, in fact the entire case for you being mafia rests on me not believing you can be so blind to marv's obvious mafia play. Like that is the primary reason I'm voting you. I also think it's easier to get people to vote you than marv, but that may no longer be true with marv not doing anything.

He is 100% mafia, 100%. And you don't see it, which makes me want to kill you with all the fire I can find.

I have no words for this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:19 GMT
#2917
You seriously don't see how I would be hesitant to lynch him after what happened last game?
You seriously think I would defend marv instead of just straight up bussing him when he just completely bails out?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 22:20 GMT
#2918
Palmar, I think you should roleclaim.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 22:21 GMT
#2919
I find that hard to believe.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 22:21 GMT
#2920
On October 11 2016 07:18 Calix wrote:
So you are voting JAT based on pre-flip associations?

Wow.

yes

I know not everyone is this good.

throw me a bone here guys. One of you mention wanting to kill marv who:

a) voted a terrible lynch on day 1, where BOTH ME AND HF noticed bats saying shit that didn't sound like mafia. We both said so. Marv is even better than us two at this tonal townie thing, and he flat out ignored it.

b) he voted me on day 2, then became less convinced I was mafia because I don't sound like damn mafia because I'm not one, but instead of doing anything, he just... went afk

c) killed hf, which is the obvious marv kill when hf suspected him and everyone thought hf was town.

Someone please, put votes on him.

I'm moving my vote to marv, and I'm going to see what happens.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 706
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings197
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26132
Shuttle 11571
FanTaSy 1635
Hyuk 1017
Horang2 584
BeSt 502
Mini 274
Pusan 249
Stork 231
EffOrt 140
[ Show more ]
Killer 138
Last 135
Zeus 121
Mind 88
ggaemo 69
Hyun 56
sorry 48
PianO 45
ToSsGirL 38
Snow 37
Bale 34
Sea.KH 34
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 22
Aegong 21
zelot 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2028
byalli832
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33559
singsing2867
B2W.Neo801
Hui .77
Livibee66
Mew2King62
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 16m
Replay Cast
11h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.