• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8098 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 18:41 GMT
#2861
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 18:41 GMT
#2862
On October 11 2016 01:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I'm finding some posts that would make me scum-read Calix, but I just am not able to. My gut tells me with confidence that she is town.


Shes town. I dont care
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 18:42 GMT
#2863
On October 10 2016 09:07 Damdred wrote:
And I mean dumb as I really do,enjoy you NU and Mean it in a loving way.

Time to figure out the game if you're town
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 18:54 GMT
#2864
On October 11 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.

Ok, you can just die then. Once again you call marv 100 % mafia and vote me instead. I can see him being mafia if you aren't but I am definitely not and there is no reason for you to think so either. So basically you have to be mafia.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-10 19:55:23
October 10 2016 18:58 GMT
#2865
Day 3: Vote Count #1


  • Palmar (4) - NeverUnlucky, Koshi, Damdred, justanothertownie
  • Scott31337 (1) - Calix, Oatsmaster
  • Damdred (1) - Calix
  • justanothertownie (1) - Palmar


Not voting (1) - marvellosity, Scott31337

Remember, voting is mandatory. The voting thread is located here.

Currently, Palmar is set to be lynched.


Day 3 will end in (Tuesday, Oct 11 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 19:17 GMT
#2866
On October 11 2016 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.

Ok, you can just die then. Once again you call marv 100 % mafia and vote me instead. I can see him being mafia if you aren't but I am definitely not and there is no reason for you to think so either. So basically you have to be mafia.


bla bla bla I am mafia bla bla bla

He calls you obvious mafia as well. It is only normal for him to vote you. There's no inconsistency in what he said.

"I can see him being mafia if you aren't" -> "So basically you have to be mafia"
Nice contradiction.

Also, your post makes no sense. You come up with, "So basically you have to be mafia" as a conclusion to "Maybe marv is maybe if you are not, but I am not mafia". There is no correlation between these two statements.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 19:29 GMT
#2867
On October 11 2016 04:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.

Ok, you can just die then. Once again you call marv 100 % mafia and vote me instead. I can see him being mafia if you aren't but I am definitely not and there is no reason for you to think so either. So basically you have to be mafia.


bla bla bla I am mafia bla bla bla

He calls you obvious mafia as well. It is only normal for him to vote you. There's no inconsistency in what he said.

"I can see him being mafia if you aren't" -> "So basically you have to be mafia"
Nice contradiction.

Also, your post makes no sense. You come up with, "So basically you have to be mafia" as a conclusion to "Maybe marv is maybe if you are not, but I am not mafia". There is no correlation between these two statements.


Why are you defending the person that you're voting for? And why are you comfortable voting with two of your scum-reads?

???
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 19:31 GMT
#2868
On October 11 2016 04:29 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 04:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 11 2016 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.

Ok, you can just die then. Once again you call marv 100 % mafia and vote me instead. I can see him being mafia if you aren't but I am definitely not and there is no reason for you to think so either. So basically you have to be mafia.


bla bla bla I am mafia bla bla bla

He calls you obvious mafia as well. It is only normal for him to vote you. There's no inconsistency in what he said.

"I can see him being mafia if you aren't" -> "So basically you have to be mafia"
Nice contradiction.

Also, your post makes no sense. You come up with, "So basically you have to be mafia" as a conclusion to "Maybe marv is maybe if you are not, but I am not mafia". There is no correlation between these two statements.


Why are you defending the person that you're voting for? And why are you comfortable voting with two of your scum-reads?

???

Except I'm voting Jat.

His last post was yet another example of how self-centered his play is. He comes by when his name is summoned or when someone scum-reads him.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 19:32 GMT
#2869
On October 11 2016 04:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.

Ok, you can just die then. Once again you call marv 100 % mafia and vote me instead. I can see him being mafia if you aren't but I am definitely not and there is no reason for you to think so either. So basically you have to be mafia.


bla bla bla I am mafia bla bla bla

He calls you obvious mafia as well. It is only normal for him to vote you. There's no inconsistency in what he said.

"I can see him being mafia if you aren't" -> "So basically you have to be mafia"
Nice contradiction.

Also, your post makes no sense. You come up with, "So basically you have to be mafia" as a conclusion to "Maybe marv is maybe if you are not, but I am not mafia". There is no correlation between these two statements.

Learn to read.

What I am saying is: I can see him scumreading marv if he is town (and I agree that it is a possibility). I can not see him scumreading me and he has never given any reason as to why I would be "obvious mafia". That makes him mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 19:33 GMT
#2870
On October 11 2016 04:31 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 04:29 Calix wrote:
On October 11 2016 04:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 11 2016 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.

Ok, you can just die then. Once again you call marv 100 % mafia and vote me instead. I can see him being mafia if you aren't but I am definitely not and there is no reason for you to think so either. So basically you have to be mafia.


bla bla bla I am mafia bla bla bla

He calls you obvious mafia as well. It is only normal for him to vote you. There's no inconsistency in what he said.

"I can see him being mafia if you aren't" -> "So basically you have to be mafia"
Nice contradiction.

Also, your post makes no sense. You come up with, "So basically you have to be mafia" as a conclusion to "Maybe marv is maybe if you are not, but I am not mafia". There is no correlation between these two statements.


Why are you defending the person that you're voting for? And why are you comfortable voting with two of your scum-reads?

???

Except I'm voting Jat.

His last post was yet another example of how self-centered his play is. He comes by when his name is summoned or when someone scum-reads him.

First of all self-centered play isn't scummy.
Second of all I was basically around all the time during the last days so this is nonsense.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 19:33 GMT
#2871
No, it does not make him mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 19:35 GMT
#2872
Yes, it does. Are you seriously siding with the guy who didn't care about a single lynch so far, has only ever been actively playing when he was being pushed and berated town at every point he could despite doing nothing to actually win the game for town?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 19:36 GMT
#2873
Like, can you tell me why he thinks I am "obvious mafia"?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 19:36 GMT
#2874
Think that's what I'm doing, yeah.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 19:36 GMT
#2875
palmar/oats +1
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 19:37 GMT
#2876
On October 11 2016 04:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Think that's what I'm doing, yeah.

Then I don't know what to tell you besides that you are really terrible at this game.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 19:40 GMT
#2877
On October 11 2016 04:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 04:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Think that's what I'm doing, yeah.

Then I don't know what to tell you besides that you are really terrible at this game.

What tells you that I'm not mafia with Palmar?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 19:40 GMT
#2878
Palmar just told you "I will not care about this lynch at all and vote this guy who is definitely mafia even though I never justified why and never will while there is this other guy who I have actual reasons to scumread". Palmar is not this shit as town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 19:41 GMT
#2879
On October 11 2016 04:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 04:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 04:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Think that's what I'm doing, yeah.

Then I don't know what to tell you besides that you are really terrible at this game.

What tells you that I'm not mafia with Palmar?

The fact that I think that it is almost impossible for you to be mafia. You are the most obvious town in this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 19:51 GMT
#2880
If palmar was town and really thought marv was 100 % mafia then he would chase that shit down with a vengeance. He would not vote another player who he cannot possibly have an even similarly strong read on.
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift4227
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe259
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 45m
INu's Battles
13h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 45m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.