• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 20:46 GMT
#2881
On October 11 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
palmar/oats +1

Would you case Oats?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 10 2016 21:23 GMT
#2882
On October 11 2016 04:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Palmar just told you "I will not care about this lynch at all and vote this guy who is definitely mafia even though I never justified why and never will while there is this other guy who I have actual reasons to scumread". Palmar is not this shit as town.

Lol
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 21:35 GMT
#2883
On October 11 2016 06:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 04:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Palmar just told you "I will not care about this lynch at all and vote this guy who is definitely mafia even though I never justified why and never will while there is this other guy who I have actual reasons to scumread". Palmar is not this shit as town.

Lol

Is this not exactly what you are doing?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 21:37 GMT
#2884
On October 11 2016 05:46 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
palmar/oats +1

Would you case Oats?

Maybe I will tomorrow. I already gave reasons for that which I am sure you remember.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 21:39 GMT
#2885
On October 11 2016 06:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 05:46 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 11 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
palmar/oats +1

Would you case Oats?

Maybe I will tomorrow. I already gave reasons for that which I am sure you remember.

I did not agree with said reasons.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 21:41 GMT
#2886
This is dull.

Palmar/ Damdred/ Scott are still being shitters and Marv is AWOL and JAT is being dumb and Koshi/ NU/ myself are obvious town.

What else is new?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-10 22:12:16
October 10 2016 21:48 GMT
#2887
Day 3: Vote Count #2


  • Palmar (4) - NeverUnlucky, Koshi, Damdred, justanothertownie, NeverUnlucky
  • Scott31337 (1) - Calix, Oatsmaster
  • Damdred (1) - Calix
  • justanothertownie (1) - Palmar, NeverUnlucky


Not voting (2) - marvellosity, scott31337

Remember, voting is mandatory. The voting thread is located here.

Currently, Palmar is set to be lynched.


Day 3 will end in (Tuesday, Oct 11 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 21:48 GMT
#2888
Certainly not Calix whining.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 21:51 GMT
#2889
On October 11 2016 06:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 06:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 05:46 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 11 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
palmar/oats +1

Would you case Oats?

Maybe I will tomorrow. I already gave reasons for that which I am sure you remember.

I did not agree with said reasons.

Well, then you should probably rethink that.

See, this is how this game looks like:

I am town
You are almost certainly town.
Slightly less certain on Koshi and Calix but still pretty confident.

Palmar is most likely mafia. Possibly WITH marv actually for his bizarre refusal to actually vote him despite calling him lock mafia for a while now. Or he just thinks that he a) won't be able to mislynch marv without looking like shit or b) isnsaving the easier mislynch for LYLO.
IF Palmar is just being a giant useless asshole as town then marv is most likely mafia.

So that is 1 or possibly 2 mafia.

Oats is probably mafia for what I said about him. I will certainly reread him and make a more convincing case on him tomorrow if you want.

Rest is between the lurkers scott/damdred. My guess would be scott over damdred but damdred is basically entirely null to me and there are good reasons to supect scott despite his lack of content.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 21:51 GMT
#2890
Certainly not NU stating the obvious.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 21:52 GMT
#2891
How the hell do you null-read Damdred?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 21:52 GMT
#2892
On October 11 2016 06:41 Calix wrote:
This is dull.

Palmar/ Damdred/ Scott are still being shitters and Marv is AWOL and JAT is being dumb and Koshi/ NU/ myself are obvious town.

What else is new?

I just love being called dumb. Would you qualify that statement so I can hate you more accurately for it?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 21:53 GMT
#2893
On October 11 2016 06:52 Calix wrote:
How the hell do you null-read Damdred?

There is just nothing about him that makes me lean either way. Yes, I read you case but it just didn't convince me. Most of those things are just personality traits for damdred.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 21:56 GMT
#2894
No. You're just going to have to 'hate' some random pleb on the internet in the abstract for calling you dumb.

I fail to see how characterising himself as the Ultimate Null Read and doing shit like stating the game objective can be considered null.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 21:58 GMT
#2895
On October 11 2016 06:56 Calix wrote:
No. You're just going to have to 'hate' some random pleb on the internet in the abstract for calling you dumb.

I fail to see how characterising himself as the Ultimate Null Read and doing shit like stating the game objective can be considered null.

What does he gain from doing it as mafia?

Yeah. It is nothing he should post because it doesn't further his agenda regardless of his alignment. It's pointless.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 21:59 GMT
#2896
Calling himself a null read for being absent for most of the game seems rather logical to me.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 21:59 GMT
#2897
I am advocating for a cop claim at this point. Reducing the PoE pool (assuming the cop is in there) outweighs the benefits of having cop checks whose checks are not to be trusted with GF/Framer still alive imo. That and I'm lazy so I would like someone to be town-cleared.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 21:59 GMT
#2898
On October 11 2016 06:51 Calix wrote:
Certainly not NU stating the obvious.

>.>
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 21:59 GMT
#2899
But I don't even know why I am defending him so I will stop.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 10 2016 22:01 GMT
#2900
On October 11 2016 06:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 06:56 Calix wrote:
No. You're just going to have to 'hate' some random pleb on the internet in the abstract for calling you dumb.

I fail to see how characterising himself as the Ultimate Null Read and doing shit like stating the game objective can be considered null.

What does he gain from doing it as mafia?

Yeah. It is nothing he should post because it doesn't further his agenda regardless of his alignment. It's pointless.


It downplays any reads that can be made on him, thus making all discussion about him difficult because he just shoots down every single point as 'NAI' so that he cannot be talked about.

Reiterating such nonsense during his defense is writing words for the sake of writing words while making it appear like he contributed more than he has.
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift4227
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe259
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 46m
INu's Battles
13h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.