• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8607 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 182 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:12 GMT
#3001
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.

i'd still lynch scott for this alone
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:13 GMT
#3002
On October 11 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.

Then who is? You already dismissed oats for a really stupid reason. I think you should read his filter instead of saying "he could never post 7 pages as mafia". Especially if you think Palmar is town.

it's not really stupid at all.

Yes, it is. 7 pages is nothing at this point. And if I remember correctly oats had a few decent mafia games from time to time, no?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:13 GMT
#3003
On October 11 2016 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.

i'd still lynch scott for this alone

Fair enough.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:14 GMT
#3004
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:14 GMT
#3005
On October 11 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.

Then who is? You already dismissed oats for a really stupid reason. I think you should read his filter instead of saying "he could never post 7 pages as mafia". Especially if you think Palmar is town.

it's not really stupid at all.

Yes, it is. 7 pages is nothing at this point. And if I remember correctly oats had a few decent mafia games from time to time, no?

not in the last 4-5, no.

it's like saying I used to have good mafia games.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:15 GMT
#3006
just to be super clear: I'm not saying Oats is lock town because he has 7 pages of filter. Of course he is capable of that as mafia. But when I am very short of time, someone having 7 pages of filter when his last 5 games have 2-5 pages of filter as mafia is a helpful metric
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 14:16 GMT
#3007
Scott is probably mafia because of that awful vote plus the fact that he's promised twice to do shit and hasn't done anything plus his awful contradictory posts.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:17 GMT
#3008
On October 11 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.

i'd still lynch scott for this alone

Fair enough.

The really incriminating thing about this is this btw.:

He goes from
On October 07 2016 12:23 scott31337 wrote:
Damdred-slight townlean/almost null - very little to go on.

through
On October 08 2016 05:44 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 06:16 Damdred wrote:
Sorry really sick just got out of bed.

Should be able to pick back up tomorrow or when the room stops spinning, I'll start catching up.


This was his sick reason 23 hours ago and his last post. :/ He's not one to make up sick excuses etc

There's a lot about Batsnacks in his filter and that's about it.




to
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.

With no damdred posts in between and no additional reasoning for this drastic change either.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:18 GMT
#3009
I remember someone pointing this out earlier already (calix?).
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:19 GMT
#3010
On October 11 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
just to be super clear: I'm not saying Oats is lock town because he has 7 pages of filter. Of course he is capable of that as mafia. But when I am very short of time, someone having 7 pages of filter when his last 5 games have 2-5 pages of filter as mafia is a helpful metric

meh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:21 GMT
#3011
On October 11 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
just to be super clear: I'm not saying Oats is lock town because he has 7 pages of filter. Of course he is capable of that as mafia. But when I am very short of time, someone having 7 pages of filter when his last 5 games have 2-5 pages of filter as mafia is a helpful metric

Oats hasn't played in ages btw. so he might very well be more active as mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 11 2016 14:24 GMT
#3012
No one gonna pull this day back from the brink?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:24 GMT
#3013
On October 11 2016 23:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
just to be super clear: I'm not saying Oats is lock town because he has 7 pages of filter. Of course he is capable of that as mafia. But when I am very short of time, someone having 7 pages of filter when his last 5 games have 2-5 pages of filter as mafia is a helpful metric

Oats hasn't played in ages btw. so he might very well be more active as mafia.

possibly.

can't get over the Grack kill comment scott made - he essentially has not given any reads since the 7th October, and I still have no idea why Grack dying means all his reads that he doesn't have are crap anyway.

guess i should read your filter later on
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 14:26 GMT
#3014
If you want to do that, Palmar, then try voting for Damdred.

Or JAT. Maybe. I'm getting that feeling about his posts again -_-
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:26 GMT
#3015
On October 11 2016 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
just to be super clear: I'm not saying Oats is lock town because he has 7 pages of filter. Of course he is capable of that as mafia. But when I am very short of time, someone having 7 pages of filter when his last 5 games have 2-5 pages of filter as mafia is a helpful metric

Oats hasn't played in ages btw. so he might very well be more active as mafia.

possibly.

can't get over the Grack kill comment scott made - he essentially has not given any reads since the 7th October, and I still have no idea why Grack dying means all his reads that he doesn't have are crap anyway.

guess i should read your filter later on

Be my guest. If you are town and were able to townread me when everyone was hating on me earlier you will have no trouble seeing that I am town.

Waste of time though if you can't even read oats. My filter is pretty long.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:28 GMT
#3016
On October 11 2016 23:26 Calix wrote:
If you want to do that, Palmar, then try voting for Damdred.

Or JAT. Maybe. I'm getting that feeling about his posts again -_-

Please don't start being bad again.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 14:32 GMT
#3017
On October 11 2016 23:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:26 Calix wrote:
If you want to do that, Palmar, then try voting for Damdred.

Or JAT. Maybe. I'm getting that feeling about his posts again -_-

Please don't start being bad again.


I am getting tired of being called bad every time I suspect NU/ Palmar/ JAT.

FYI, posts like these are what ping me.

On October 11 2016 08:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:58 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Palmar is obvious town.

I admit he sounds like town right now. But he is pretty decent at faking that.


On October 11 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.

Then who is? You already dismissed oats for a really stupid reason. I think you should read his filter instead of saying "he could never post 7 pages as mafia". Especially if you think Palmar is town.

it's not really stupid at all.

Yes, it is. 7 pages is nothing at this point. And if I remember correctly oats had a few decent mafia games from time to time, no?


On October 11 2016 23:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
just to be super clear: I'm not saying Oats is lock town because he has 7 pages of filter. Of course he is capable of that as mafia. But when I am very short of time, someone having 7 pages of filter when his last 5 games have 2-5 pages of filter as mafia is a helpful metric

Oats hasn't played in ages btw. so he might very well be more active as mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:34 GMT
#3018
Why do they ping you? Is it your weird problem with me attacking other peoples townreads again? I still have no idea why I am not supposed to do that when I think the people in question are scummy.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 14:37 GMT
#3019
I'm finding it hard to explain.

But basically it's like you're doing it in a way that spreads paranoia and doubt about other people as opposed to countering the town-reads with actual logic.

Instead of saying "you make a point but how about XYZ post they made, does this change your view?" or something, you go "well his scum game COULD be more active" or "but it's Palmar, he can easily bullshit sounding like town". It's a bunch of abstract nonsense with no factual evidence attached to it.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 14:37 GMT
#3020
On October 11 2016 23:16 Calix wrote:
Scott is probably mafia because of that awful vote plus the fact that he's promised twice to do shit and hasn't done anything plus his awful contradictory posts.


On October 11 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.

i'd still lynch scott for this alone

Fair enough.

So marv comes back after +48 hours doing god knows what and you guys just sheep him no questions asked on lynchbait target nr 1. Good stuff. GL with that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 147
PiGStarcraft110
Nina 55
ViBE36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14309
ZZZero.O 156
Dewaltoss 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 75
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
febbydoto40
League of Legends
Doublelift3256
Counter-Strike
Fnx 796
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5821
Other Games
summit1g6584
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck407
KnowMe281
ToD232
JimRising 165
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King43
Railgan33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 56
• musti20045 27
• Adnapsc2 14
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 56m
INu's Battles
13h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.