• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:51
CEST 04:51
KST 11:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7805 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 182 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 15:30 GMT
#3041
On October 12 2016 00:28 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 00:24 Koshi wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:54 Calix wrote:
I personally think there is 0% chance of Scott/ Damdred being T/T, therefore lynching one of them is the superior option.

Well I would lynch into Palmar/marv which contains 99,5% scum but maybe I am just crazy.


This is a possibility that should be considered.

I am dubious of my ability to get Damdred/ Scott lynched, however.

Two of the players are not voting while you/ JAT/ Palmar are never not going to vote for Palmar/ Marv.

I am not locked in on anything.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 15:34 GMT
#3042
I kinda feel like palmar is town atm, the tone in the posts after I went to bed yesterday was really good and it reminded me how town Palmar would approach the game.

I don't know if it's enough for me to lynch someone else but idk he's tricked me lots.

Its difficult. In any case I am almost caught up here in a moment. If I'm lynched at least I can give a will lol
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 15:41 GMT
#3043
Calix
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Jat
Never
Palmar/Marc
Scott

I think one of palmar and marv are scum,but not both. Scott makes a good bit of sense with his posts and safe votes with no real reasoning.

Any other questions you can ask.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 15:42 GMT
#3044
Why do you town-read JAT?

Why is NU so low down on your reads list? That's a novel read.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 15:43 GMT
#3045
On October 12 2016 00:41 Damdred wrote:
Calix
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Jat
Never
Palmar/Marc
Scott

I think one of palmar and marv are scum,but not both. Scott makes a good bit of sense with his posts and safe votes with no real reasoning.

Any other questions you can ask.

Is this list ordered? If so I would like to an explanation on your oats and nu reads when you have the time.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 15:43 GMT
#3046
I do have a question. Why am I sxum?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 16:00 GMT
#3047
On October 12 2016 00:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 00:41 Damdred wrote:
Calix
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Jat
Never
Palmar/Marc
Scott

I think one of palmar and marv are scum,but not both. Scott makes a good bit of sense with his posts and safe votes with no real reasoning.

Any other questions you can ask.

Is this list ordered? If so I would like to an explanation on your oats and nu reads when you have the time.


It's not necessarily in order, I was just sort of throwing the people I thought were town.

Like I think Scott is pretty sure mafia in this situation and I think one of marv/palmar is scum.

However I have a reason for town reading never and upward as town.

As for oats, I found his questioning early and even middle of hi a filter ok. He seemed to be reading the game and pushing things that via greed with him on as I read.

Also his tone seems right for town, and I can see most of what he thinks coming from town along with the progression of reads.

As for nu, I am a bit torn, I think his activity and some thought processes seemed towny. His paranoia on calix just sort of makes me feel uncomfortable at points even when they were my d melding on talking about me. Just felt a bit off.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 16:01 GMT
#3048
On October 12 2016 00:42 Calix wrote:
Why do you town-read JAT?

Why is NU so low down on your reads list? That's a novel read.


Jat is more than likely town for how he pushed the lynch even if he was wrong. His tone also seems right for town and his thought process seemed genuine.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 16:12 GMT
#3049
Can you walk us through your thought processes with regards to Marv/ Palmar?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 16:13 GMT
#3050
I was never paranoid over Calix. You saying that makes me think that you are scum even more because you tool my gambit seriously and Calix was not killed.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 16:16 GMT
#3051
I have to leave work. Already 9 minutes late. I have to travel home, grab bags and play soccer in 1h12 mins from now. Play 1 hour. Shower. Might have drinks (I don't think so this time because we are only 5 and all will need to eat), oh yeah I will eat frites, so I should be home around ??? Dnu. with some luck 1 hour before lynch? Dnu.

My stand is clear. Lynch Palmar.


Scott is starting to look like the mafia lynch of choice. Not sure about that yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 11 2016 16:18 GMT
#3052
On October 11 2016 20:03 marvellosity wrote:
Hi all

Life got in my way, I'm going to do my best to catch up through the day and do something before deadline.


Wow this happened to me too.

On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)


Hmmm I could see this line of reasoning as well.

On October 11 2016 07:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:39 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:36 Calix wrote:
Okay Palmar, let us know when you have some A* contributions instead of trying to lynch an AFK player over yourself, using terrible reasoning everywhere and some whining about how bad everyone else is.

This here people is why we'll lose.

Remember in the post game, how stupid this post is.

ok bye.

What about it is stupid?
The only thing you provided today is ranting, calling marv mafia and a godawful association read on me.

Nothing on anyone else.

you know how I feel about everyone else

and I'm behind on the game.

NU can't concoct all this stupidity as scum so he's town
Calix is unnaturally bad, but still, sounded kinda sincere at points so town

Koshi, scott and damdred can fall either way. Koshi sounds slightly mafia and scott, maybe. Damdred sounds slightly town

marv is scum.


What happened to your JAT reasoning?

So JAT has a 20 page filter...uggg

Why Grack over these other three though? Are they scum or wrong?

On October 10 2016 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I pretty much have to conclude that JAT is mafia at this point.


Wonder how serious he was on this.

Why do I feel Marv and Palmar could be both town?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 16:20 GMT
#3053
On October 12 2016 01:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 00:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 12 2016 00:41 Damdred wrote:
Calix
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Jat
Never
Palmar/Marc
Scott

I think one of palmar and marv are scum,but not both. Scott makes a good bit of sense with his posts and safe votes with no real reasoning.

Any other questions you can ask.

Is this list ordered? If so I would like to an explanation on your oats and nu reads when you have the time.

However I have a reason for town reading never and upward as town.

I call bullshit.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 16:20 GMT
#3054
Scott's last post is pure shit.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 16:22 GMT
#3055
On October 12 2016 01:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Scott's last post is pure shit.


I have to agree.

I've stared at it and I'm not sure what he's actually getting at with half the things he says.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 16:23 GMT
#3056
On October 12 2016 01:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Scott's last post is pure shit.

Yes.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 16:24 GMT
#3057
If he is caught up there is no reason for him to ask about palmars jat read for example.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 16:30 GMT
#3058
On October 12 2016 01:12 Calix wrote:
Can you walk us through your thought processes with regards to Marv/ Palmar?


Lost my first post let's try this again.

Palmar and marv know each other really well and if you look through the history of both of them palmar catches scum marv at a remarkable rate, and likewise the inverses is true as well.

But palmar push on marv seems half hearted as well. It lacks its normal might as well go all out and kill marv now. Jay notes this as well in one of his posts (I believe). Palmar later posts and tone aren't bad.

Marv push is slightly better but marv has a small bit of activity issues and even his push while I agreed with it lacks some of the oomph that marv is know to have.

So it could be a double,bus and just hoping. For cred but I sort of doubt it. I'm still kind of leaning towards l tut inching palmar tbh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 16:43 GMT
#3059
Well I say that but marv doesn't care really about the lynch so far either kinda just !,sitting back so far today. And I don't like,that either
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 17:08 GMT
#3060
Quickly did a chart of everyone's reads to get a picture of the situation.

[image loading]


Everybody but Scott scum-reads him. This means one of two things:
1) Scum agree on bussing Scott;
2) Scott is scum.

Marv's reads have big question marks on them because of these posts:
On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott makes a lot of sense to me. I'd lynch either today.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10399
JimRising 845
WinterStarcraft333
ViBE103
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush711
• Lourlo351
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 9m
INu's Battles
9h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 9m
Replay Cast
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.