• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:49
CEST 16:49
KST 23:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7874 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 17:10 GMT
#3061
EBWOP

2) Scott is town**

Marv only has two scum-reads and he has no confidence in either.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 17:14 GMT
#3062
I don't scum-read Marv. I just don't really town-read him either.

Scott seems like the best option tbh because I really can't see town motivation in his posts.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 17:17 GMT
#3063
I apologize to those who are color blind by the way.

On October 12 2016 02:14 Calix wrote:
I don't scum-read Marv. I just don't really town-read him either.

Scott seems like the best option tbh because I really can't see town motivation in his posts.

Ok.

Neither can I.

What do you make of Marv's hesitation to give reads? More specifically, am I right to think that the post in which he talked about scott I quoted looked like a shy bus?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 17:19 GMT
#3064
On October 12 2016 02:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I apologize to those who are color blind by the way.

Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 02:14 Calix wrote:
I don't scum-read Marv. I just don't really town-read him either.

Scott seems like the best option tbh because I really can't see town motivation in his posts.

Ok.

Neither can I.

What do you make of Marv's hesitation to give reads? More specifically, am I right to think that the post in which he talked about scott I quoted looked like a shy bus?


I'm not sure if it's a bus. You posted a quote where he says the exact same thing about Damdred.

His reads in general look hesitant and have WishyWashy Inc stamped on them. I am not convinced that it applies exclusively to Scott.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 17:21 GMT
#3065
Did Scott ever explain his random read progression that I flagged up earlier? Because he's voted for Damdred again and I still don't know why.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 17:22 GMT
#3066
Never.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 17:23 GMT
#3067
Jat showed scott's progression in that post.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 17:26 GMT
#3068
Yeah I already flagged that up earlier. And the only thing he really posted since then was that trash post that we all agreed sucked.

He is really phoning this one in, huh?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 17:36 GMT
#3069
Just read through his newbie game filter. Noticed a few things that may mean something.

-He gives his opinion on things rather than agreeing with/questioning others;
-His posts are generally longer;
-He has made 3 different reads lists over 2 days;
-He states who he wants to lynch clearly;
-He questions himself and shows paranoia.

Quite different from what I've seen from him this game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 18:02 GMT
#3070
I moved from Palm to Scott
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
October 11 2016 18:05 GMT
#3071
Day 3: Vote Count #3


  • Palmar (2) - NeverUnlucky, Koshi, Damdred, justanothertownie, NeverUnlucky
  • Scott31337 (3) - Calix, Oatsmaster, Calix, Damdred
  • Damdred (1) -Calix, scott31337
  • justanothertownie (0) - Palmar, NeverUnlucky
  • marvellosity (2) - Palmar, NeverUnlucky


Not voting (1) - marvellosity,

Remember, voting is mandatory. The voting thread is located here.

Currently, Scott31337 is set to be lynched.


Day 3 will end in (Tuesday, Oct 11 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 18:06 GMT
#3072
NU, what did you make of Damdred's recent content?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 18:11 GMT
#3073
Pops in. Lazy garbage post. afk

Wow scott.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 18:24 GMT
#3074
Really great how noone of the voted people is actually playing the game this close to deadline.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 18:27 GMT
#3075
If Scott is town then I'll concede that we sucked ass this game and gladly take the loss.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 18:29 GMT
#3076
And yeah, what the hell is with the recent inactivity?

I hope it picks up again when I return :/
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 18:39 GMT
#3077
On October 12 2016 03:06 Calix wrote:
NU, what did you make of Damdred's recent content?

I don't know. He's neither town nor scum in these last few posts. I can't find anything to lean on either side.

One thing I don't like is that the scum-team he puts forward only has 2 members[Scott + Palmar/Marv].

Honestly, I've been trying to answer your question for 10 minutes now, and this is all I could come up with. Let me know if you can find something peculiar in his posts.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 18:41 GMT
#3078
I technically cannot be around at EoD. Who should I vote for before I leave?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 18:43 GMT
#3079
A scum-read? lmao
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 18:43 GMT
#3080
I know what you were getting at but it's a dumb question.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX147
ArmadaUGS103
KnowMe98
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.