• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13223 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 20:19 GMT
#3101
Lunatic was this obvious scum from the last Newbie game and the scum hardcore bussed him on Day 1 since he was impossible to defend.

Source: Was scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 20:20 GMT
#3102
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.

why did you feel this at this point please?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 20:21 GMT
#3103
it's very possible we're overcomplicating and it's scott/damdred and then one high volume poster
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 20:22 GMT
#3104
Who would the high-volume poster be in your opinion?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 20:23 GMT
#3105
On October 12 2016 05:22 Calix wrote:
Who would the high-volume poster be in your opinion?

i genuinely couldn't say. there's just too many pages of filter for me to have waded through to even have an opinion.

for example i literally have no idea how the superbia lynch happened. i'm lacking a huge amount of information.

i did have koshi's filter open not long ago because it seemed kinda accessible and i didn't really think it was him.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 20:24 GMT
#3106
On October 12 2016 05:22 Calix wrote:
Who would the high-volume poster be in your opinion?

Good question. I don't really see anyone but palmar.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 20:25 GMT
#3107
On October 12 2016 05:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 05:22 Calix wrote:
Who would the high-volume poster be in your opinion?

i genuinely couldn't say. there's just too many pages of filter for me to have waded through to even have an opinion.

for example i literally have no idea how the superbia lynch happened. i'm lacking a huge amount of information.

i did have koshi's filter open not long ago because it seemed kinda accessible and i didn't really think it was him.

The superbia lynch happened because I made a case on him and pushed it. Palmar was the alternative.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 20:25 GMT
#3108
On October 12 2016 05:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.

why did you feel this at this point please?


I thought I answered this a few posts later after I said this. (And actually was thinking about it a fee minutes ago)

You were playing and going after a hard to lynch player you wouldn't really go after I think if you are scum. I think the read still partially rings true which is why hi think,if it's one of you or palmar it's palmar.

Also your other question I think I answered a couple pages ago with ny thought process which might be convoluted idk I'm a bit,muddled with the meds.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 20:27 GMT
#3109
gonna vote scott, do laundry and then be back before deadline.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 11 2016 20:30 GMT
#3110
I do understand people want a simple game but just think for a little bit if Damdred wasn't scum who it would be I will prove I'm town at some point today/tonight.

Or maybe you will shenanigans onto me lol, idk which.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
October 11 2016 20:30 GMT
#3111
Day 3: Vote Count #3


  • Palmar (1) - NeverUnlucky, Koshi, Damdred, justanothertownie, NeverUnlucky
  • Scott31337 (5) - Calix, Oatsmaster, Calix, Damdred, justanothertownie, marvellosity
  • Damdred (1) -Calix, scott31337
  • justanothertownie (0) - Palmar, NeverUnlucky
  • marvellosity (2) - Palmar, NeverUnlucky


Not voting (0) -

Remember, voting is mandatory. The voting thread is located here.

Currently, Scott31337 is set to be lynched.


Day 3 will end in (Tuesday, Oct 11 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 20:32 GMT
#3112
Well Damdred, you are speaking from your unique position of not being distracted by how scummy/ null you look to everyone else, so I look forward to your insights.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 20:37 GMT
#3113
So mafia decided to lynch Scott and you fuckers are hoping on a buss. Brilliant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 20:37 GMT
#3114
While both marv and Palmar were literally not pressured at all during the entire fucking day.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 20:38 GMT
#3115
Last game, scott claimed before he had to leave. I dont think hes cop, so we're fine.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 20:38 GMT
#3116
On October 12 2016 05:37 Koshi wrote:
So mafia decided to lynch Scott and you fuckers are hoping on a buss. Brilliant.

well a bus leaves us at status quo and gives us 72 more hours, so i'm good with that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 20:39 GMT
#3117
On October 12 2016 05:38 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Last game, scott claimed before he had to leave. I dont think hes cop, so we're fine.

If he is town we are in triple LYLO. I wouldn't call that fine.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 20:41 GMT
#3118
On October 12 2016 05:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 05:37 Koshi wrote:
So mafia decided to lynch Scott and you fuckers are hoping on a buss. Brilliant.

well a bus leaves us at status quo and gives us 72 more hours, so i'm good with that

great WIFOM post. gj.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 20:41 GMT
#3119
On October 12 2016 05:25 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 05:20 marvellosity wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.

why did you feel this at this point please?


I thought I answered this a few posts later after I said this. (And actually was thinking about it a fee minutes ago)

You were playing and going after a hard to lynch player you wouldn't really go after I think if you are scum. I think the read still partially rings true which is why hi think,if it's one of you or palmar it's palmar.

Also your other question I think I answered a couple pages ago with ny thought process which might be convoluted idk I'm a bit,muddled with the meds.

that's one reason, what were the others?

does the fact i went inactive discount all those reasons?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 20:42 GMT
#3120
Marv walks in after 2 days being awol and gets 0 pressure. Throws a fish towards damdred, throws 2 fishes towards scott and you take the bait and lynch scott.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
SHIN 225
ProTech145
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41521
Bisu 2509
Hyuk 1811
Shuttle 1716
EffOrt 468
Soma 440
Mini 414
Larva 396
ZerO 323
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 116
hero 101
Zeus 63
Pusan 54
Sexy 49
Trap 47
Hyun 47
Killer 46
Bale 44
Hm[arnc] 33
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
PianO 24
zelot 24
sorry 16
Noble 15
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Sacsri 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5461
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1016
crisheroes824
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1194
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX107
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS74
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7635
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 36m
INu's Battles
22h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.