• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:20
CEST 18:20
KST 01:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8361 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 14:38 GMT
#3021
Didn't you just say that Scott, Marv, Palmar are the scum team, Koshi?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 14:38 GMT
#3022
I can't believe this is actually happening. How the fuck really?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 14:40 GMT
#3023
On October 11 2016 23:38 Calix wrote:
Didn't you just say that Scott, Marv, Palmar are the scum team, Koshi?

No. It is the guy you guys are not lynching today. Maybe it is scott. Maybe it is Oats. Could be JAT. Maybe Damdred. I don't know.

What I do know is that marv and Palmar are mafia.

Lynch Palmar.
Lynch marv.

And then play Russian Roulette.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 14:41 GMT
#3024
Holy fucking mozes just look at how they have threaten each other these past 3 days. Come the fuck on.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:41 GMT
#3025
On October 11 2016 23:37 Calix wrote:
I'm finding it hard to explain.

But basically it's like you're doing it in a way that spreads paranoia and doubt about other people as opposed to countering the town-reads with actual logic.

Instead of saying "you make a point but how about XYZ post they made, does this change your view?" or something, you go "well his scum game COULD be more active" or "but it's Palmar, he can easily bullshit sounding like town". It's a bunch of abstract nonsense with no factual evidence attached to it.

There is logic in every single one of those posts?

The factual evidence lies in games in the past/my and in this case marvs memory. Of course I cannot convince you about this oats stuff for example because you were not around then. But it would be pretty silly for me to lie about this as mafia when everyone can just check and see if I am telling the truth or just call me out even without that if he remembers it differently, no?

Marv even confirmed my Palmar argument and there is noone who is better at reading Palmar. Unless you think marv is mafia and just telling bullshit.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 14:41 GMT
#3026
Kindly walk through your thought process here, mate.

I for one do not think this is some elaborate distancing scheme.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:43 GMT
#3027
On October 11 2016 23:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:16 Calix wrote:
Scott is probably mafia because of that awful vote plus the fact that he's promised twice to do shit and hasn't done anything plus his awful contradictory posts.


Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.

i'd still lynch scott for this alone

Fair enough.

So marv comes back after +48 hours doing god knows what and you guys just sheep him no questions asked on lynchbait target nr 1. Good stuff. GL with that.

Chill out. Noone is sheeping him right now. Just let him do his stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 14:44 GMT
#3028
On October 11 2016 23:41 Calix wrote:
Kindly walk through your thought process here, mate.

I for one do not think this is some elaborate distancing scheme.

"elaborate"

Made a post about lynching damdred
Made 2 posts about possibly lynching scott on a retarded votepost and something else.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 14:47 GMT
#3029
Palmar went from marv is mafia to marv is town due to marv townreading Palmar in 1 emo posts, to marv is mafia but I will vote JAT till I realized I haven't given 1 reason why JAT is mafia so I will call it preflip association and vote marv after marv was afk for +48hours.

Sure. Sure. Very realistic.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 11 2016 14:47 GMT
#3030
On October 11 2016 23:32 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:26 Calix wrote:
If you want to do that, Palmar, then try voting for Damdred.

Or JAT. Maybe. I'm getting that feeling about his posts again -_-

Please don't start being bad again.


I am getting tired of being called bad every time I suspect NU/ Palmar/ JAT.

FYI, posts like these are what ping me.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 08:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:58 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Palmar is obvious town.

I admit he sounds like town right now. But he is pretty decent at faking that.


Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.

Then who is? You already dismissed oats for a really stupid reason. I think you should read his filter instead of saying "he could never post 7 pages as mafia". Especially if you think Palmar is town.

it's not really stupid at all.

Yes, it is. 7 pages is nothing at this point. And if I remember correctly oats had a few decent mafia games from time to time, no?


Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
just to be super clear: I'm not saying Oats is lock town because he has 7 pages of filter. Of course he is capable of that as mafia. But when I am very short of time, someone having 7 pages of filter when his last 5 games have 2-5 pages of filter as mafia is a helpful metric

Oats hasn't played in ages btw. so he might very well be more active as mafia.

I apologize for calling you bad throughout day one. I think you are a good, logical player, and I enjoy playing with you. Sorry if my careless behavior bothered you. :/

I too am annoyed that those who are actually playing the game are being called bad for scum-reading Damdred, jat, and Palmer.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 14:48 GMT
#3031
On October 11 2016 23:47 Koshi wrote:
Palmar went from marv is mafia to marv is town due to marv townreading Palmar in 1 emo posts, to marv is mafia but I will vote JAT till I realized I haven't given 1 reason why JAT is mafia so I will call it preflip association and vote marv after marv was afk for +48hours.

Sure. Sure. Very realistic.

And marv is like "oh yeah I read his filter but I don't know. Could be anything. PS: Let's lynch Damdred or scott"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 14:48 GMT
#3032
Never ever.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:49 GMT
#3033
On October 11 2016 23:47 Koshi wrote:
Palmar went from marv is mafia to marv is town due to marv townreading Palmar in 1 emo posts, to marv is mafia but I will vote JAT till I realized I haven't given 1 reason why JAT is mafia so I will call it preflip association and vote marv after marv was afk for +48hours.

Sure. Sure. Very realistic.

Yeah, it is kinda shitty.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 14:52 GMT
#3034
Question. Where is the scum motivation in the progression that you've outlined?

Reads like a bunch of egotistical circle-jerking around each other FMPOV.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:54 GMT
#3035
Especially Palmar claiming he went for me because "JAT is easier to lynch than marv and due to marv being mafia JAT has to be mafia too!". When I was here and marv was afk.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 14:54 GMT
#3036
I personally think there is 0% chance of Scott/ Damdred being T/T, therefore lynching one of them is the superior option.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 11 2016 14:55 GMT
#3037
On October 11 2016 23:52 Calix wrote:
Question. Where is the scum motivation in the progression that you've outlined?

Reads like a bunch of egotistical circle-jerking around each other FMPOV.

The scum motivation is that Palmar simply cannot townread/has to scumread marv due to his play but still avoids lynching him if they are both mafia.

Not sure that is actually true but I think the reasoning is quite obvious.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 14:58 GMT
#3038
I'm skeptical because the main reason to scum-read Marv is because of his activity from what I've read.

And that has an explanation - he's busy.

So I'd hope that people would be able to see why I, as someone unused to the players here, would not want to lynch Marv based on his activity.

Right?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 11 2016 15:24 GMT
#3039
On October 11 2016 23:54 Calix wrote:
I personally think there is 0% chance of Scott/ Damdred being T/T, therefore lynching one of them is the superior option.

Well I would lynch into Palmar/marv which contains 99,5% scum but maybe I am just crazy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 11 2016 15:28 GMT
#3040
On October 12 2016 00:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:54 Calix wrote:
I personally think there is 0% chance of Scott/ Damdred being T/T, therefore lynching one of them is the superior option.

Well I would lynch into Palmar/marv which contains 99,5% scum but maybe I am just crazy.


This is a possibility that should be considered.

I am dubious of my ability to get Damdred/ Scott lynched, however.

Two of the players are not voting while you/ JAT/ Palmar are never not going to vote for Palmar/ Marv.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 548
IndyStarCraft 83
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Bale 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10885
qojqva1889
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
fl0m2430
Fnx 25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
singsing1959
FrodaN1050
B2W.Neo952
Beastyqt709
Mlord404
Hui .220
Liquid`VortiX178
Livibee169
KnowMe135
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King74
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7962
League of Legends
• Jankos1725
Other Games
• Shiphtur244
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 40m
INu's Battles
19h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.