• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:10
CEST 11:10
KST 18:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6745 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 17:00 GMT
#2241
You should make more posts like that, JAT.

That was not a bad post.

I actually agree with you that a) that first post went nowhere and was way too general, b) his play has not improved since Day 1 and that c) your point about Superbia's read progression with regards to Palmar/ bats is incriminating as hell.

Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 17:04 GMT
#2242
In fact I'm going to check to see why I started town-reading Superbia to begin with.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 17:13 GMT
#2243
Man, I don't even remember. Think I just saw Grack's posts about his Superbia town-read and agreed.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 17:21 GMT
#2244
I just town-read him because he was funny and wanted him around. Now I don't mind him eating rope.

+ Show Spoiler [*giggles*] +
On September 29 2016 19:10 Superbia wrote:
I will roll PR or mafia this game.

I can feel it in my bones.

And he probably did not roll PR.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 17:24 GMT
#2245
Some metashit - if you aren't interested in this kind of thing even though you should be then ignore it:

Most of the evidence is from H O L Y F * * * E Mafia, which is the last game I played with superbia. He was mafia, I was town.

When he is questioned as mafia he tends to counter it by questioning the accuser while claiming that the latter isn't able to understand his ulterior towny intention. It is almost comically that even his choice of words is more or less the same:

Mafia!Superbia:
On May 25 2016 02:23 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2016 02:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:16 Superbia wrote:
Kay I'm here.

HF/JAT. Explain how that point is relevant.

It's pretty self explanatory. If you are interested in a specific read from someone on a certain player then telling your opinion about that exact player in the same post completely defeats the purpose.


I find it hard to believe that you are this short-sighted as town.

Why am I asking that question?

Superbia this game:
On October 05 2016 02:35 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town


And I still want to know your opinion on Calix.

On October 05 2016 02:44 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:42 marvellosity wrote:
So you're claiming just baddie

Cool


Shortsighted.


Eerily similar, eh?

He also tends to act way overconfident about his ability to lynch his opponents:

Mafia!Superbia:
On May 26 2016 19:20 Superbia wrote:
You're getting lynched before me Jat :D

Superbia in this game:
On October 07 2016 00:18 Superbia wrote:
Though if you keep following the Ritoky "everything you do is mafia because you're mafia" route I'm going to lynch you.


Compare his filters and you find the same hostile attitude in general. I went for him all game like I am doing in this game too. For largely the same reasons. Noone listened to me there either until I got shot.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 17:25 GMT
#2246
afk, dinner
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 17:28 GMT
#2247
I'm down for a Superbia shenannie.

[image loading]
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 17:29 GMT
#2248
Also liking the new Jat.

Calix, do you still think Jat is the scummiest player?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 17:30 GMT
#2249
NU, if you don't think Palmar/ Superbia are mafia and you think Palmar is town, who do you think Superbia's team-mates are?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 17:30 GMT
#2250
No I don't. That was a pretty decent case, my dude.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2016 17:36 GMT
#2251
Not the worst case. Palmar has a bigger chance to flip mafia though. 101% chance to be precise.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 17:37 GMT
#2252
Yeah yeah yeah, a pretty good case.

I don't feel strongly about Palmar. I would not say that he is town, but other Koshi's survivalist argument, I can't find reasons to think he is mafia. His two first filter pages gave me town vibes.

Palmar / Super makes sense given their interactions. Damdred would be the other one. Damdred pretty much fits in every scum team as he plays the game so distantly. Maybe Grack.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 17:38 GMT
#2253
If you look at Palmar/ Superbia and how they read each other, it's entirely possible that both are mafia.

I can find quotes if people are too lazy, although JAT has already done half the work with the Palmar/ batsnacks thing.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 17:42 GMT
#2254
Heads = Palmar

Tails = Super

*Flips*

[image loading]


Palmar it is.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 17:45 GMT
#2255
[EBWOP]

Heads = Palmar

Tails = Super

*Flips*

[image loading]

Palmar it is.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 17:47 GMT
#2256
Quality post, my dude.

So are we all agreed that - assuming Palmar/ Superbia are mafia - that the last scum is basically among Damdred, Grack, Scott?

I feel overly optimistic about the odds of winning right now, lol.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 17:50 GMT
#2257
On October 09 2016 02:37 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah, a pretty good case.

I don't feel strongly about Palmar. I would not say that he is town, but other Koshi's survivalist argument, I can't find reasons to think he is mafia. His two first filter pages gave me town vibes.

Palmar / Super makes sense given their interactions. Damdred would be the other one. Damdred pretty much fits in every scum team as he plays the game so distantly. Maybe Grack.

Yes, damdred/scott fit in most teams. But damdreds absence is probably RL related. He is usually telling the truth about these things and he doesn't tend to lurk as mafia either.

Grack could also still be mafia even though I personally thought his posting after he started mafiareading me was not terrible. The fact remains that his vote is on me for no good reason and he is gone. I might be biased but my inclination to call that towny behaviour is very low.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 17:52 GMT
#2258
I was told during my mafia game that activity on this site tends to tank during the weekends.

I think it's only relevant because all of the current possibilities have low thread presence, implying that the mafia are passive and aren't disrupting the thread enough,

Checks out.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 17:54 GMT
#2259
I agree. I would add in Oats as a last resort. I remember Palmar telling Calix that Oats had a townie post where he posted 3 different ideas in 1 post and said that mafia would have taken the time to structure the post.
Also don't remember Oatsy commenting on either Superbia or Plam.

Be wary, Calix. I am not sold about Plamar being mafia yet. Don't sell the bear's skin before you have caught the bear.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 17:54 GMT
#2260
Voted Superbia for now. Palmar is also an option but I would like some marvellosity input on that one. Sheeping him on Palmar has never been a bad thing.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Killer 123
Dewaltoss 109
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1039
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax131
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV124
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 50m
Replay Cast
13h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.