• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9840 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 17:55 GMT
#2261
Thing is, why would mafia!Superbia fuck up with Palmar/ batsnacks if both of them were town?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 17:58 GMT
#2262
On October 09 2016 02:55 Calix wrote:
Thing is, why would mafia!Superbia fuck up with Palmar/ batsnacks if both of them were town?

I think mafia can absolutely forget/screw up their plot like this. Especially if they are as disinterested/disconnected from the game as superbia has been.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 17:58 GMT
#2263
On October 09 2016 02:54 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I agree. I would add in Oats as a last resort. I remember Palmar telling Calix that Oats had a townie post where he posted 3 different ideas in 1 post and said that mafia would have taken the time to structure the post.
Also don't remember Oatsy commenting on either Superbia or Plam.

Be wary, Calix. I am not sold about Plamar being mafia yet. Don't sell the bear's skin before you have caught the bear.

Gosh, every time I read myself I cringe at how bad my English post structure is.

The post I am talking aboot.
On October 05 2016 01:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
NU, is calix mafia?
##vote superbia
Calix the fake activity is refering to you being mafia and just pushing shit for the sake of creating posts.

Nu, can you explain why stutters is mafia?


This one here.

He's talking about like 3 different things in that post and somehow votes Superbia in the process. The point is that it's so obviously weird to structure a post like that, that I would think there's a tiny chance self-aware mafia might stop himself from making this post, or at least stop to restructure it.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 17:59 GMT
#2264
On October 05 2016 21:09 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is also too sure I'm town. Not even marv knows I'm town yet, so there's that.


This post puzzles me.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 17:59 GMT
#2265
Oats is another one of those absent scummy fucks who sit on my wagon without ever justifying that.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 18:00 GMT
#2266
My point is that if mafia!Superbia knows both of them are town, then he would have just voted for his stated scum-read batsnacks.

Sure, it's possible that Superbia completely forgot about the reads he posted and voted for Palmar but I think my idea has greater validity.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 18:01 GMT
#2267
Reading through things now.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 18:01 GMT
#2268
On October 09 2016 02:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 21:09 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is also too sure I'm town. Not even marv knows I'm town yet, so there's that.


This post puzzles me.


This post leads me to believe that if one of Plam/Super is town, Plamar is the one. Super's early tr of Plam would be a TMI.

I think I prefer voting Super actually.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 18:03 GMT
#2269
NU, please quote which Palmar posts have town motivation to you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 08 2016 18:05 GMT
#2270
Day 2: Vote Count #4


  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia, NeverUnlucky, NeverUnlucky
  • Damdred (1) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni, NeverUnlucky, scott31337
  • justanothertownie (3) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia, NeverUnlucky
  • Superbia (1) - NeverUnlucky, justanothertownie

Not voting (2) - Damdred, Calix

Currently, Palmar is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 18:11 GMT
#2271
It's also pretty bullshit to have your vote on marv at this point in time btw.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 18:13 GMT
#2272
That vote was always bullshit. It was a ninja vote.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 18:17 GMT
#2273
On October 09 2016 03:03 Calix wrote:
NU, please quote which Palmar posts have town motivation to you.

:c

ok

On October 04 2016 06:50 Palmar wrote:
rolled town, don't have to do shit

I want to believe this. Scum don't always claim they are town (I know I don't). Minor point :3

+ Show Spoiler [Funny/funny-ish posts :P] +
On October 04 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
ok marv is 100% scum

##vote marvellosity

On October 04 2016 08:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 07:57 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 04 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
ok marv is 100% scum

##vote marvellosity

I can't kill Marv because I need to sheep him.

is fine

we sheep or kill

On October 04 2016 08:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 08:07 Calix wrote:
If either of you two are scum, you're doing a great job of putting me to sleep with dumb meta talk.

100% calix scum too.

calix town meta is talk many words
calix scum meta is then ????

On October 05 2016 01:14 Palmar wrote:
this #number thing instead of quotes has got to stop.

On October 05 2016 01:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:33 Palmar wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:30 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:28 Palmar wrote:
Yo who wants to spend 20 minutes talking intimately?


Yo who wants to spend 20 minutes listening to how I'm like, Numbah Wun?

I'll bite.

I was mafia that game, I'm actually a really nice guy, except when I'm an asshole. But most of the time that I'm not an asshole I am nice.

What do you think of Holyflare? Particularly this reply to you voting NU:

On October 04 2016 15:40 Holyflare wrote:
nEVERuNLUCKY probably bs confirmed himself town and koshi is either abusing it and bsing or is also town. Calix bad or mafia for even voting that way.

More wishy washy statements on koshi to come.


The bad is leaving himself an out, but he's essentially saying it's scummy that you voted him.

Terribly sorry to interrupt your most intimate conversation but what is YOUR opinion on HF? Feel free to answer after calix does if necessary.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:43 Palmar wrote:
Thing about HF is I've convinced myself I need to figure him out, which is why I'm interested in him.

Also someone kidnapped the real Koshi, but I'm not sure fake koshi is mafia. But he's not real koshi.


[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 01:33 Palmar wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 01:30 Calix wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 01:28 Palmar wrote:
Yo who wants to spend 20 minutes talking intimately?

Yo who wants to spend 20 minutes listening to how I'm like, Numbah Wun?

I'll bite.[/QUOTE]
I was mafia that game, I'm actually a really nice guy, except when I'm an asshole. But most of the time that I'm not an asshole I am nice.

What do you think of Holyflare? Particularly this reply to you voting NU:

[QUOTE]On October 04 2016 15:40 Holyflare wrote:
nEVERuNLUCKY probably bs confirmed himself town and koshi is either abusing it and bsing or is also town. Calix bad or mafia for even voting that way.

More wishy washy statements on koshi to come. [/QUOTE]

The bad is leaving himself an out, but he's essentially saying it's scummy that you voted him.[/QUOTE]
He makes an ok point on HF.

[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 01:37 Palmar wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 04 2016 21:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
NU, is calix mafia?
##vote superbia
Calix the fake activity is refering to you being mafia and just pushing shit for the sake of creating posts.

Nu, can you explain why stutters is mafia?[/QUOTE]

This one here.

He's talking about like 3 different things in that post and somehow votes Superbia in the process. The point is that it's so obviously weird to structure a post like that, that I would think there's a tiny chance self-aware mafia might stop himself from making this post, or at least stop to restructure it.[/QUOTE]
Makes an original point on Oats. Special way to town-read someone.

[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 08:45 Palmar wrote:
I am not mafia please guys show mercy[/QUOTE]
This, however, would be something scum would say more. ie not claiming they're town by the positive but claiming they are not mafia by the negative.

[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 21:26 Palmar wrote:
I don't like Calix all that much. I was super impressed with her when I was mafia, but I don't think her approach this game is nearly as good. Maybe it's because I'm not aware of whether or not she's being clever (you tend to overestimate townies when you're scum) but who knows.
[/QUOTE]
Feels really genuine. Calix really sucked ass day 1.

[QUOTE]On October 05 2016 21:28 Palmar wrote:
I also think Grack might be mafia, he has no agenda that I can tell, he just sort of exists.[/QUOTE]
First to expressively suspect Grack - original read.

That's what I got from the first two pages. I am having a rough time wording my thoughts regarding his posts. I just don't think they really come from mafia.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 18:18 GMT
#2274
*sigh* Let me fix this
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 18:20 GMT
#2275
On October 09 2016 03:03 Calix wrote:
NU, please quote which Palmar posts have town motivation to you.

:c

ok

On October 04 2016 06:50 Palmar wrote:
rolled town, don't have to do shit

I want to believe this. Scum don't always claim they are town (I know I don't). Minor point :3

+ Show Spoiler [Funny/funny-ish posts :P] +
On October 04 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
ok marv is 100% scum

##vote marvellosity

On October 04 2016 08:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 07:57 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 04 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
ok marv is 100% scum

##vote marvellosity

I can't kill Marv because I need to sheep him.

is fine

we sheep or kill

On October 04 2016 08:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 08:07 Calix wrote:
If either of you two are scum, you're doing a great job of putting me to sleep with dumb meta talk.

100% calix scum too.

calix town meta is talk many words
calix scum meta is then ????

On October 05 2016 01:14 Palmar wrote:
this #number thing instead of quotes has got to stop.

On October 05 2016 01:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:33 Palmar wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:30 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:28 Palmar wrote:
Yo who wants to spend 20 minutes talking intimately?


Yo who wants to spend 20 minutes listening to how I'm like, Numbah Wun?

I'll bite.

I was mafia that game, I'm actually a really nice guy, except when I'm an asshole. But most of the time that I'm not an asshole I am nice.

What do you think of Holyflare? Particularly this reply to you voting NU:

On October 04 2016 15:40 Holyflare wrote:
nEVERuNLUCKY probably bs confirmed himself town and koshi is either abusing it and bsing or is also town. Calix bad or mafia for even voting that way.

More wishy washy statements on koshi to come.


The bad is leaving himself an out, but he's essentially saying it's scummy that you voted him.

Terribly sorry to interrupt your most intimate conversation but what is YOUR opinion on HF? Feel free to answer after calix does if necessary.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:43 Palmar wrote:
Thing about HF is I've convinced myself I need to figure him out, which is why I'm interested in him.

Also someone kidnapped the real Koshi, but I'm not sure fake koshi is mafia. But he's not real koshi.


On October 05 2016 01:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:30 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:28 Palmar wrote:
Yo who wants to spend 20 minutes talking intimately?

Yo who wants to spend 20 minutes listening to how I'm like, Numbah Wun?

I'll bite.

I was mafia that game, I'm actually a really nice guy, except when I'm an asshole. But most of the time that I'm not an asshole I am nice.

What do you think of Holyflare? Particularly this reply to you voting NU:

On October 04 2016 15:40 Holyflare wrote:
nEVERuNLUCKY probably bs confirmed himself town and koshi is either abusing it and bsing or is also town. Calix bad or mafia for even voting that way.


More wishy washy statements on koshi to come.


The bad is leaving himself an out, but he's essentially saying it's scummy that you voted him.

He makes an ok point on HF.

On October 05 2016 01:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
NU, is calix mafia?
##vote superbia
Calix the fake activity is refering to you being mafia and just pushing shit for the sake of creating posts.

Nu, can you explain why stutters is mafia?


This one here.

He's talking about like 3 different things in that post and somehow votes Superbia in the process. The point is that it's so obviously weird to structure a post like that, that I would think there's a tiny chance self-aware mafia might stop himself from making this post, or at least stop to restructure it.

Makes an original point on Oats. Special way to town-read someone.

On October 05 2016 08:45 Palmar wrote:
I am not mafia please guys show mercy

This, however, would be something scum would say more. ie not claiming they're town by the positive but claiming they are not mafia by the negative.

On October 05 2016 21:26 Palmar wrote:
I don't like Calix all that much. I was super impressed with her when I was mafia, but I don't think her approach this game is nearly as good. Maybe it's because I'm not aware of whether or not she's being clever (you tend to overestimate townies when you're scum) but who knows.

Feels really genuine. Calix really sucked ass day 1.

On October 05 2016 21:28 Palmar wrote:
I also think Grack might be mafia, he has no agenda that I can tell, he just sort of exists.

First to expressively suspect Grack - original read.

That's what I got from the first two pages. I am having a rough time wording my thoughts regarding his posts. I just don't think they really come from mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 18:25 GMT
#2276
Claiming town is not - contrary to your inane belief - a town tell. It's HOW they claim town, god.

He's saying that HF is doing some OMGUS on me and giving himself an excuse to back off from the read. Not that amazing.

Oats town-read is fine, I agree.

If I was so obviously bad then why would someone saying that mean anything?

I can kind of see where you're coming from but I'm not inclined to agree. But given that the two main candidates are fine by me, it doesn't mean too much.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 18:35 GMT
#2277
I don't think any of those posts is really alignment indicative for palmar. He claimed town and scum as both alignments for example.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 08 2016 18:38 GMT
#2278
Rly? Welp.

I played dnd all day and am going to play divinity now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 08 2016 18:38 GMT
#2279
Is Marv vs Palmar even resolved? Idk. I though that was JAT's priority today as well.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 08 2016 18:39 GMT
#2280
Well I'm town and I'm not going to defend myself so have fun.

See who joins my wagon then someone who's supposed to be 'good town' tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 106
Railgan 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Sea.KH 48
Dewaltoss 39
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1424
420jenkins479
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
fl0m4086
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu815
MindelVK15
Other Games
singsing1497
Beastyqt838
B2W.Neo771
FrodaN759
Mlord494
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe136
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3721
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV213
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 15m
Replay Cast
7h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.