• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10210 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 182 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 19:19 GMT
#2301
This calling Palmar #1 needs to stop.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 19:19 GMT
#2302
On October 09 2016 04:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Superbia hasn't made a single insightful comment on anybody this game.


Don't think he has in the Newbie game or in HM3 either.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 19:19 GMT
#2303
Fuck his ISO. He literally walked in and said he wasn't going to defend himself.

This was when he had a grand total of...one? Two? votes.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 19:20 GMT
#2304
On October 09 2016 04:19 justanothertownie wrote:
This calling Palmar #1 needs to stop.


First the worst, hun.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 19:21 GMT
#2305
:D
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 19:22 GMT
#2306
Anyway I'm off now. Don't have too much fun without me.

And lynch Scumbia.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 19:27 GMT
#2307
On October 09 2016 03:39 Superbia wrote:
Well I'm town and I'm not going to defend myself so have fun.

See who joins my wagon then someone who's supposed to be 'good town' tomorrow.


What a shitter regardless of what he flips.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2016 19:27 GMT
#2308
Why did I say superbia was mafia? Goddamn... let's just lynch Palmar please.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 19:28 GMT
#2309
On October 09 2016 04:27 Koshi wrote:
Why did I say superbia was mafia? Goddamn... let's just lynch Palmar please.

I'd be interested in hearing the answer to the question.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 19:29 GMT
#2310
On October 09 2016 04:27 Koshi wrote:
Why did I say superbia was mafia? Goddamn... let's just lynch Palmar please.

wat
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 19:40 GMT
#2311
After much deliberation I have decided that I am going to sheep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 19:42 GMT
#2312
I trust JAT now and he seems to have a strong meta read. The best I can say is that I think the mafia are in X group of people, most of them being the really useless people.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 08 2016 20:03 GMT
#2313
Day 2: Vote Count #5


  • Palmar (2) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia, NeverUnlucky, NeverUnlucky
  • Damdred (1) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni, NeverUnlucky, scott31337
  • justanothertownie (2) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia, NeverUnlucky
  • Superbia (4) - NeverUnlucky, justanothertownie, Calix, NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni

Not voting (1) - Damdred

Currently, Superbia is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 20:14 GMT
#2314
On October 09 2016 04:15 Calix wrote:
I am a total cheap-skate. I don't deny this.

Also my flatmates keep thinking they can sing when they can't. It's a disturbing experience so I'll take a chance to get away from it.


Wowzers, ya told me you were not going to have any flatmate when I asked.

On October 09 2016 04:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I trust JAT now and he seems to have a strong meta read. The best I can say is that I think the mafia are in X group of people, most of them being the really useless people.


Where do you fit in?

If you had to put a name on the mafia, who would they be? o.o
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 08 2016 20:15 GMT
#2315
On October 09 2016 03:39 Superbia wrote:
Well I'm town and I'm not going to defend myself so have fun.

See who joins my wagon then someone who's supposed to be 'good town' tomorrow.


Not a problem.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:17 GMT
#2316
On October 09 2016 05:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 04:15 Calix wrote:
I am a total cheap-skate. I don't deny this.

Also my flatmates keep thinking they can sing when they can't. It's a disturbing experience so I'll take a chance to get away from it.


Wowzers, ya told me you were not going to have any flatmate when I asked.

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 04:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I trust JAT now and he seems to have a strong meta read. The best I can say is that I think the mafia are in X group of people, most of them being the really useless people.


Where do you fit in?

If you had to put a name on the mafia, who would they be? o.o

Marv/Super/Damdred/Scott. Koshi might also be mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:18 GMT
#2317
Koshi's weird Superbia backtrack is actually one of the things that put me over the top in favor of sheeping.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 20:21 GMT
#2318
On October 09 2016 05:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 04:15 Calix wrote:
I am a total cheap-skate. I don't deny this.

Also my flatmates keep thinking they can sing when they can't. It's a disturbing experience so I'll take a chance to get away from it.


Wowzers, ya told me you were not going to have any flatmate when I asked.

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 04:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I trust JAT now and he seems to have a strong meta read. The best I can say is that I think the mafia are in X group of people, most of them being the really useless people.


Where do you fit in?

If you had to put a name on the mafia, who would they be? o.o


I went all the way there and all I got was this bloody t-shirt.

I don't have a room mate. I share an apartment with other people though.

As for Grack, why shouldn't we consider you one of the 'really useless' mafiah people?

Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 08 2016 20:22 GMT
#2319
Still town tbh. Still no real time to defend myself.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 08 2016 20:22 GMT
#2320
Try to make a second wagon for some actual info lolol
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 706
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings197
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26132
Shuttle 11571
FanTaSy 1635
Hyuk 1017
Horang2 584
BeSt 502
Mini 274
Pusan 249
Stork 231
EffOrt 140
[ Show more ]
Killer 138
Last 135
Zeus 121
Mind 88
ggaemo 69
Hyun 56
sorry 48
PianO 45
ToSsGirL 38
Snow 37
Bale 34
Sea.KH 34
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 22
Aegong 21
zelot 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2028
byalli832
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33559
singsing2867
B2W.Neo801
Hui .77
Livibee66
Mew2King62
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 16m
Replay Cast
11h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.