• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:43
CEST 23:43
KST 06:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8271 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 08 2016 20:46 GMT
#2341
On October 09 2016 05:28 Superbia wrote:
tbf I'm just looking at the people voting for me rofl.

Palmar and marv both awfully unpresent.

Literally in Spain, as I explained
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 20:46 GMT
#2342
I am here.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 08 2016 20:46 GMT
#2343
On October 09 2016 05:40 Koshi wrote:
I have no problem with this lynch. I kinda just really want to flip Palmar. Superbia I could see be town somehow. While Palmar is again not lynched.after a full day doing nothing. Palmar is a sure bet on mafia.

Probably mafia at this point. Koshi
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 08 2016 20:47 GMT
#2344
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:48 GMT
#2345
I'm up for switching.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 20:49 GMT
#2346
On October 09 2016 05:47 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred

Explain.

How on earth can you townread superbia?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:51 GMT
#2347
I don't think there's enough votes to lynch a Damdred/Scott right now.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2016 20:51 GMT
#2348
On October 09 2016 05:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 05:40 Koshi wrote:
I have no problem with this lynch. I kinda just really want to flip Palmar. Superbia I could see be town somehow. While Palmar is again not lynched.after a full day doing nothing. Palmar is a sure bet on mafia.

Probably mafia at this point. Koshi

It's hilarious you are again not lynched. Wp. Town is full retarded.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 20:53 GMT
#2349
On October 09 2016 05:51 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't think there's enough votes to lynch a Damdred/Scott right now.


I am back.

I am willing to switch to Damdred and Palmar only. Palmar survived too long already.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2016 20:53 GMT
#2350
Superbia is better mafia with you fml. I guess it is still possible with these votes.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 20:54 GMT
#2351
^ Just make the call.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 20:54 GMT
#2352
Can we just lynch Superbia? Nobody has given a reason to town read him. Stop.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 20:55 GMT
#2353
Does scott always Ninja vote like this?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 20:55 GMT
#2354
On October 09 2016 05:54 Calix wrote:
Can we just lynch Superbia? Nobody has given a reason to town read him. Stop.

This.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 20:55 GMT
#2355
On October 09 2016 05:54 Calix wrote:
Can we just lynch Superbia? Nobody has given a reason to town read him. Stop.


Shenannies look fun regardless if we let a mafia slip by for a town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:55 GMT
#2356
On October 09 2016 05:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 05:51 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't think there's enough votes to lynch a Damdred/Scott right now.


I am back.

I am willing to switch to Damdred and Palmar only. Palmar survived too long already.

I actually really like Palmar though.

Damdred would be 3 votes with me/you/Palmar and that's not enough.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 20:56 GMT
#2357
Can we kill Marv?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 20:56 GMT
#2358
We're not doing a CFD in 3 minutes.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 20:56 GMT
#2359
On October 09 2016 05:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Can we kill Marv?


Cannot comply at the moment.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 20:57 GMT
#2360
On October 09 2016 05:56 Calix wrote:
We're not doing a CFD in 3 minutes.


The less time we have for a CFD, the better it is.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6490
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 17m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.