• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 21:29 GMT
#2381
I really don't get how you haven't town-read Marv for his tone yet tbh. Even I picked up on that and usually you're the person who cares for that shit more than I do.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 21:30 GMT
#2382
On October 09 2016 06:29 Calix wrote:
I really don't get how you haven't town-read Marv for his tone yet tbh. Even I picked up on that and usually you're the person who cares for that shit more than I do.


He sounds DB-ish. The DB from BFN.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 21:31 GMT
#2383
As someone who was in the same chat as scum!DB. you must be smoking some weird shit to think they're comparable.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 21:39 GMT
#2384
Read 4 pages so far. I have really little substance to think he is mafia, but I need to reach this conclusion for my PoE to be good. I'll dig deeper.

Sounding like DB = being neutral. He has been kind of a mediator in you vs. bats and you vs. HF from what I am seeing. You have to read his filter yourself to understand I think. Maybe it's just natural for him to speak this way, idk.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 08 2016 21:42 GMT
#2385
Guess I'll have to put in some legwork tomorrow. Likely that I get shanked based on activity alone which is lame but meh, I actually lived past Night 1 for once.

Goodnight.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 21:44 GMT
#2386
Marv hasn't had a strong opinion on anything, not even on somebody being town. This is very uncharacteristic for Marv.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 21:46 GMT
#2387
On October 09 2016 06:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Marv hasn't had a strong opinion on anything, not even on somebody being town. This is very uncharacteristic for Marv.

Maybe that was the case in the past but he changed a lot.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 08 2016 21:48 GMT
#2388
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 08 2016 21:49 GMT
#2389
On October 09 2016 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 05:47 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred

Explain.

How on earth can you townread superbia?

#1 player
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 21:49 GMT
#2390
On October 09 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.


I can still technically call you wrong because I never got mad.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 21:50 GMT
#2391
On October 09 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.


You are such a hero.

So where is the mafia who took over the thread? I wouldn't be surprised if the people driving the thread today are all town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 21:51 GMT
#2392
On October 09 2016 06:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 05:47 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred

Explain.

How on earth can you townread superbia?

#1 player

At least I lynched my scumread. You will have to explain at some point how you went from lynching superbia = not bad to this btw.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 08 2016 21:53 GMT
#2393
By the way Palmar, Marv is going to come back and say that you failed to defend your town read for the second lynch in a row. I suggest you start preparing your response ahead of time.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 22:03 GMT
#2394
On October 09 2016 06:42 Calix wrote:
Guess I'll have to put in some legwork tomorrow. Likely that I get shanked based on activity alone which is lame but meh, I actually lived past Night 1 for once.

Goodnight.

Yes, ok. I do see marv's town tone in 4-7 of his filter.

For some other undisclosed reasons I town-read him.

Grrr.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 22:05 GMT
#2395
On October 09 2016 06:53 Grackaroni wrote:
By the way Palmar, Marv is going to come back and say that you failed to defend your town read for the second lynch in a row. I suggest you start preparing your response ahead of time.


He called Super's lynch "not the worst thing". He was absolutely fine with it.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 08 2016 22:09 GMT
#2396
On October 09 2016 06:53 Grackaroni wrote:
By the way Palmar, Marv is going to come back and say that you failed to defend your town read for the second lynch in a row. I suggest you start preparing your response ahead of time.

This game is lost because I can't lead
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 08 2016 22:11 GMT
#2397
On October 09 2016 07:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 06:53 Grackaroni wrote:
By the way Palmar, Marv is going to come back and say that you failed to defend your town read for the second lynch in a row. I suggest you start preparing your response ahead of time.

This game is lost because I can't lead

Time to post a new Downfall video.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 08 2016 23:35 GMT
#2398
In other news, Calix is mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 02:36 GMT
#2399
No Oatsmaster tonight? Isn't this around the time we usually get the NU/Oats chat? I am disappoint.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 02:41 GMT
#2400
On October 09 2016 11:36 Grackaroni wrote:
No Oatsmaster tonight? Isn't this around the time we usually get the NU/Oats chat? I am disappoint.


~20 minutes. Rest assured, I have my hopes up.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15440
Artosis 727
Mini 237
Dewaltoss 123
ZZZero.O 86
Mind 75
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins571
League of Legends
Doublelift1118
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6266
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1007
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5699
FrodaN1937
B2W.Neo751
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV252
StarCraft 2
angryscii 43
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 35
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 13m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.