• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8573 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 03:29 GMT
#2401
On October 09 2016 11:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 11:36 Grackaroni wrote:
No Oatsmaster tonight? Isn't this around the time we usually get the NU/Oats chat? I am disappoint.


~20 minutes. Rest assured, I have my hopes up.


Mr. Oatsy went AWOL.

That's my cue to nod off to dreamland.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 03:47 GMT
#2402
My clique is falling apart. I have been shirking my duty.
On October 06 2016 08:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 08:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 08:18 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure I need you on my team right now. I'm trying to gather my minions.


Plamar isn't one of ours yet. When nu will recognize his holiness, maybe, just maybe, he can join our ranks. For now he is a meanie with a unibrow.

On October 06 2016 07:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Also, I put Grackaroni in charge of restricting Calix from being bad when I am away. Grackaroni is a man of trust. NU likes Grackaroni. Else, Calix will mow the whole town.

Are you up to the task?

(EBWOP: replace NU by nu and the post makes sense)

This sounds like a very arduous task. I shall try my best.

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 07:15 GMT
#2403
Er ok I didn't expect that lynch or that outcome. I wouldn't have been surprised if he flipped scum tbh. I haven't had the time to read what happened recently but the votes seem quite obvious, Palmar and Marv not really interested in the game, grack not able to convince anyone, super pissed off calix and nu. Scott sheeping something.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 07:26 GMT
#2404
On October 08 2016 21:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 21:29 Calix wrote:
On Day 1, I town-read him.

I didn't have one for most of Day 2 since he didn't do anything.

Now I'm skeptical because of that horrendous vote.

Would you kindly share your opinion on Oats?

Personally, my town-read of him is fading out.

He asks for others' opinions more than he gives his.
He mischaracterizes stuff sometimes.
Connects with 1 - no read progression/I don't know why he is voting X.
Was pretty defensive over his vote D1 when no accusations against him were made. Much of an overreaction.

(NAI) His fake-voting puzzles me. Really.

Meh, you just don't think I'm town cause I haven't posted much recently, don't lie.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 07:31 GMT
#2405
On October 09 2016 05:15 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 03:39 Superbia wrote:
Well I'm town and I'm not going to defend myself so have fun.

See who joins my wagon then someone who's supposed to be 'good town' tomorrow.


Not a problem.

What is this nonsense tag on sheep that's the only thing Scott said
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 07:32 GMT
#2406
On October 09 2016 05:47 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred

So half the fucking game? Or basically not me and calix. Useful post man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 07:37 GMT
#2407
Ok Palmar has been shockingly right about the town flips and me and shockingly putting everyone else in his scumbasket. Pretty shit if you ask me.

Scum-team is Palmar Scott jat.

Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 10:19 GMT
#2408
im excited, someone come and talk to me man.
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 10:19 GMT
#2409
I have arrived.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 10:20 GMT
#2410
Palmar and Scott FTW.

Do you have anything else about your JAT read? I'm not so convinced there.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 10:22 GMT
#2411
I kind of think Grack is town just because of how useless he is. Isn't he the type of player who tries to look like they're helpful as scum?

Shitty reasoning but meh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 10:24 GMT
#2412
Oats is probably mafia.

Can anyone tell me how the green and the red can go together in the mindset of a townie?
On October 09 2016 16:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
[green]Er ok I didn't expect that lynch or that outcome. I wouldn't have been surprised if he flipped scum tbh.[/green} I haven't had the time to read what happened recently but the votes seem quite obvious, Palmar and Marv not really interested in the game, grack not able to convince anyone, super pissed off calix and nu. Scott sheeping something.

On October 09 2016 16:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok Palmar has been shockingly right about the town flips and me and shockingly putting everyone else in his scumbasket. Pretty shit if you ask me.

Scum-team is Palmar Scott jat.

Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

If you thought he could have easily flipped mafia then how on earth is it scummy for me to push his lynch? Or why would the lynch not happen without scum intervention? It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. If you don't even think damdred is mafia then why would scum need to intervene to get the lynch off of him and onto someone else?
These 2 posts alone are full with contradictions.

The Palmar point is alright though. He had no business being right on superbia there after calling himself an acceptable lynch just before. And he also never moved his vote away from me or tried to convince anyone to lynch who he wants to be lynched.
You cannot complain afterwards if you didn't do anything about the lynch while you were clearly around at times.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 10:24 GMT
#2413
damn... I think you can find the green part.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 10:25 GMT
#2414
Let's just list this out.

If I just assume that Marv, Koshi, NU, Oats, Grack are always town, that's 6/8 townies. Will have to double-check because there's always the possibility of a deep wolf but it's not impossible.

That just leaves Palmar, Scott, Damdred, JAT.

And I don't think Scott/ Damdred is ever a thing.

So you might actually be onto something.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 10:26 GMT
#2415
Either way, Palmar/ Scott should die tomorrow while the rest pans itself out. Sound like a plan?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 10:28 GMT
#2416
On October 09 2016 19:25 Calix wrote:
Let's just list this out.

If I just assume that Marv, Koshi, NU, Oats, Grack are always town, that's 6/8 townies. Will have to double-check because there's always the possibility of a deep wolf but it's not impossible.

That just leaves Palmar, Scott, Damdred, JAT.

And I don't think Scott/ Damdred is ever a thing.

So you might actually be onto something.

Why would you even assume that oats or grack are always town? I can see marv, koshi and nu.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 10:31 GMT
#2417
Because a lot of what they've been doing is (from my viewpoint) questionable and not scum-motivated.

But I have yet to properly analyse their filters so my view may change.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 10:31 GMT
#2418
Like, if you think oats or grack are more towny than me at this point then I really don't know what to tell you.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 10:31 GMT
#2419
What I mean by questionable is "it looks weird but doesn't necessarily come from scum"
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 10:32 GMT
#2420
Also I have a response to your Oats post but I'd like to see his response first.
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason140
BRAT_OK 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1041
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 45
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift3615
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
Fnx 885
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5892
Other Games
summit1g8599
FrodaN3241
B2W.Neo637
ToD287
KnowMe244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• musti20045 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1369
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 47m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.