• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:14
CEST 01:14
KST 08:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8909 users

[M][T] 1-Day Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 21 2016 22:02 GMT
#681
Told you so.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 21 2016 22:02 GMT
#682
Why an I so good?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
June 21 2016 22:03 GMT
#683
On June 22 2016 07:01 Shapelog wrote:
GG,

I blame myself.



aw psht i was eating out of rayn's hand all game don't worry about it

leaving it this late didn't help you but i knew you were in a tough spot if you were town
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 21 2016 22:03 GMT
#684
Even if we lost I feel like a GOAT
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 21 2016 22:04 GMT
#685
GG, wp by scum. Rayn managed to be the driving factor behind Superbia getting shot, giving him control during the next day as he didn't need to worry about his buddy. He also played a very good scumgame.

Town also played quite well for the most part I feel. Fun game and I feel a successful experiment, though I'm happy to hear thoughts and suggestions on balance.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:06 GMT
#686
On June 22 2016 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2016 07:00 Shapelog wrote:
On June 22 2016 06:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shapelog your case was shit.

Ik tbh

This game was hard for me really after the yammty shot. Everyone really honestly sounded somewhat townie at one point at another, and I was focusing too much on dumb shit then the overall picture. I was lost.

yeah, i basically yolo'd it. read the scum QT.

But honestly, none of what you said in your post makes me mafia, i had a really easy game here.
If you think that makes me scum you are gonna scumread me in every single game ever. ^^

Well maybe next game I won't fucking trap myself.

Like comparing my play this game to this one:
http://intpforum.com/showpost.php?p=534647&postcount=1474
http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=24467&page=30

Is just so bad.

And Ironically, I was wrong for the right reasons that game, and this game, I was right for the wrong reasoning,
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 21 2016 22:07 GMT
#687
These were the 30 min that were pretty satisfying.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 21 2016 22:07 GMT
#688
Thank you Artanis.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 21 2016 22:08 GMT
#689
Rayn you need to buy me another box of chocolates for this game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 21 2016 22:08 GMT
#690
You're welcome Cake Hope you'll play with us more frequently!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 21 2016 22:09 GMT
#691
tbh yamato gave me all the ammo in the end of night phase.
It was gonna be super hard to argue "why shoot Superbia the obvious goon" and as i was already scumreading him i would look terrible if i then didn't scumread him on D1 in case he doesn't get shot, but yamato kinda gave me a logical reason to assume "Superbia is the GF".

Funnily enough town managed to have kinda the right idea of how to do this, but i don't even know how i was able to turn it around on D1, i mean this:
[14:22:47] Joni Toiviainen: if the town is going to shoot town we are definitely shooting the same person the town shoots whoever that is. technically the besty play would be if the town shoots you but we can't push it, because the person who pushes goon to be shot looks terrible on D1 (while they should), but i would assume that's gonna happen anyways
[14:23:24] Joni Toiviainen: i don't really think you should play "intentionally scummy", because someone smart can figure out you should not actually shoot the scummiest person in the game because they are likely to be goon.

I was like "fuuuuuck" when Shapelog made the post about the "best play" on N0 but somehow i managed to turn that around. Skynx got it too late (started arguing about it only on D1 when it doesn't matter anymore).
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
June 21 2016 22:13 GMT
#692
Give me a site with avatars and i will consider it.
Is hard to play with no faces.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 21 2016 22:16 GMT
#693
Shapelog, you should try to use less words in your posts and cut off everything irrelevant.
Your posts are really hard to follow at times and they seem to be losing the main point and get sidetracked. The problem with this is making a convincing case like that is super hard.
table for two on a tv tray
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:26 GMT
#694
On June 22 2016 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shapelog, you should try to use less words in your posts and cut off everything irrelevant.
Your posts are really hard to follow at times and they seem to be losing the main point and get sidetracked. The problem with this is making a convincing case like that is super hard.

Yeah I noticing that.

It just, the way I think, I go from thinking from it from that angle, to that angle, to this angle, etc. and I try to look at everything from too many angles ultimately. It gets me sidetracked a lot.

I've noticed, more if I write what happens down more, I do better. For example, I wouldn't have thought you were scum until, believe it or not, done the page by page thing. I saw the not questioning Rsoul thing, and that made me think.

I also forgot about Super interaction with you hard. Should of been more of a point.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 21 2016 22:36 GMT
#695
On June 22 2016 07:26 Shapelog wrote:
I've noticed, more if I write what happens down more, I do better. For example, I wouldn't have thought you were scum until, believe it or not, done the page by page thing. (1)I saw the not questioning Rsoul thing, and that made me think.

(2)I also forgot about Super interaction with you hard. Should of been more of a point.

(1) I would have never questioned rsoultin as town either, because all game we were on the same page, and honestly if i was town, i would have probably ended up doing exactly what i did here. idk why would you question someone who already agrees with you?
(2) Where does the "the player who interacted the most with flipped mafia is mafia" come from? I mean, i question people i think are scummy, or irrational. That is only natural. That always leads to interactions, and especially with me because i am suuuuuper nitpicky and want to get bottom of everything. I always end up arguing A LOT with people i think are mafia when they are in thread.
table for two on a tv tray
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:38 GMT
#696
Lol @ GB btw about a Shape/Rsoul team.

I guess the mailman was just so sus. and then the bussing comment

+ Show Spoiler +
Ohhhhhhhh Lex.......
[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 21 2016 22:40 GMT
#697
Lex the mailman.
would give the movie a perfect 5/7.
table for two on a tv tray
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:42 GMT
#698
On June 22 2016 07:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2016 07:26 Shapelog wrote:
I've noticed, more if I write what happens down more, I do better. For example, I wouldn't have thought you were scum until, believe it or not, done the page by page thing. (1)I saw the not questioning Rsoul thing, and that made me think.

(2)I also forgot about Super interaction with you hard. Should of been more of a point.

(1) I would have never questioned rsoultin as town either, because all game we were on the same page, and honestly if i was town, i would have probably ended up doing exactly what i did here. idk why would you question someone who already agrees with you?
(2) Where does the "the player who interacted the most with flipped mafia is mafia" come from? I mean, i question people i think are scummy, or irrational. That is only natural. That always leads to interactions, and especially with me because i am suuuuuper nitpicky and want to get bottom of everything. I always end up arguing A LOT with people i think are mafia when they are in thread.

1, Well i didn't know that. But what I was getting at was that I saw that and just went "hmmm. This could mean something."

I would personally question person who agrees with me, to see if they had the same idea behind it.

2,Not so much on your side, but on's Super. Super was really focused on you compared to other people. Especially the end part of it.

Oh well bon joni (your new name btw)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-21 22:56:21
June 21 2016 22:55 GMT
#699
The problem with your argument 2 is that it doesn't really prove anything, even if it was true.
Like if i am actually town, how am i going to counter that argument since it has nothing to do with MY actions? Smart mafia is gonna use that kind of logic against you -- i.e. do things that make someone else look scummy by not the person's OWN actions.

I believe all cases should be based on what the person themselves did, not by what someone else did. Because all it does is it leads to is confirmation bias because there is no reliable defense. Like even i, in this game, did not accuse you of being mafia solely for the fact that yamato got shot. Because it is a dumb argument in itself. It's a point to look into some direction, but it doesn't make anyone mafia. I outlined the reasons why i find it most likely that my starting point for the argument is sound, and then wrote why i think you are mafia because of YOUR actions in this game.

Also i don't usually write a lot about why someone is town, unless they are likely to get lynched. Like i could have said "rsoultin is town because she is on the same page with me all the time -- look, it's not once when we make basically a same post at the same time" but what's the point if they are not lynched anyways? And i figured people would actually see that and make the conclusion without me throwing it on their face. I'd rather focus on stuff that explains why someone is mafia, or questioning people for possible mafia actions, because ultimately that's the point, to find and lynch mafia and convince the town to do so.

That's form the town point of view, this game was honestly really close to my town play because i found many things that usually come from scum, and it was easy to argue for them. I am not sure... i mean, i believe if i was rsoultin in this game i would have probably made the exact same choices i did here. It was somehow easy to play scum in this game, not because town played bad but because everything just fell in place.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 22 2016 00:09 GMT
#700
Grats Rayn, WP.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe229
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 46m
INu's Battles
12h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 46m
Replay Cast
23h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.