• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8714 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 125 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 13:40 GMT
#901
I like tumblewood. he seems like he knows what he's doing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 13:41 GMT
#902
Also I'm almost sure someone defended either damdred or shapelog at some point on completely flimsy shitreasons.

In addition, Rels should probably be lynched because he is responsible for newbie bro kwah's death.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 13:41 GMT
#903
Like the way rels jumped that introduction post from kwah was and still is complete bullshit. It's basically an excuse to scumread him.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:44 GMT
#904
I call it overeager townie who thought he invented warm water.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:45 GMT
#905
But it is good you think Rels is mafia. Makes you 0-3 in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:46 GMT
#906
You are kinda stuck on the Shape/Damdred/Rels mafia reads huh Palmar?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 14:09 GMT
#907
On June 09 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
But it is good you think Rels is mafia. Makes you 0-3 in this game.

please those were joke scumreads.
Computer says mafia
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 09 2016 14:55 GMT
#908
I actually really really like Koshi's analysis. Maybe rels is town after all.
good times for all
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 15:00 GMT
#909
I don't think sicklucker sounds like mafia either
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 15:01 GMT
#910
or well, the tone of sicklucker's early posts, which is basically all I've gotten around to doing, doesn't at least make him mafia. I'm not saying never lynch or something like that, just that if he is mafia it's for other reasons than early tone.
Computer says mafia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 09 2016 18:07 GMT
#911
I am like...98% sure VE is scum. Kill him.
95% sure Kelsier is also scum after a couple rereads. Kill him too.

The last one is the most difficult but there's a good chance it's Palmar. If it's not Palmar then probably Tumble. From there down the list who knows, very far down probably LS or Chezinu but I doubt it.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 09 2016 18:40 GMT
#912
I like that case on me (=
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 18:41 GMT
#913
What am i mafia bugs?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 18:41 GMT
#914
Why*
Computer says mafia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 09 2016 18:45 GMT
#915
On June 10 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
What am i mafia bugs?


You've been a complete nonfactor and your reads have been quite questionable. This is not the town Palmar I remember but everyone else has been saying you've been a lazy asshole (and a couple of your past games seem to indicate this) which is why I'm not that sure if you are scum
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 19:15 GMT
#916
Kill Kelsier & VE

After that Palmar and sicklucker.

I know Rels is 100% town. LS is 100% town.
WBG is 80% town.

If somebody counterclaims the blues really read both filters. tbh I don't know think anybody can be blue except them. Palmar has been hinting mafia will cc after the night but I guess their highest chance on misslynches are vs Damdred and Shape lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 19:19 GMT
#917
On June 10 2016 03:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
What am i mafia bugs?


You've been a complete nonfactor and your reads have been quite questionable. This is not the town Palmar I remember but everyone else has been saying you've been a lazy asshole (and a couple of your past games seem to indicate this) which is why I'm not that sure if you are scum

I post less (but not that much less) than I used to. I had to basically bring my level down if I wanted to keep participating in games.

I'm never an asshole.

Also, I know I'm almost always right, but just occasionally I'm wrong. I was technically right that both Shapelog and Damdy were acting weird, I just didn't pinpoint the correct reason for it. Acting like an asshole because you're blue and wasting the blue role of town is not the normal behavior for a townperson. I just attributed it to them being mafia, instead of them being selfish blues.
Computer says mafia
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 19:22 GMT
#918
On June 09 2016 18:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Not going to be able to do anything today.

I'll be able to give more input tomorrow.

dies in the night
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 19:30 GMT
#919
tbh I could see Kelsier being mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 19:30 GMT
#920
I've ignored almost all his posts, and usually when I ignore people they're scum.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister1062
Lowko298
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee52
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
14m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 14m
Replay Cast
12h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.