• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8781 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 125 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 09 2016 00:37 GMT
#861
On June 09 2016 08:54 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:44 sicklucker wrote:
and no one is reading my play as a cc ... (its not but it should be read as such)

This is kinda of a weird post looking back just because of how reads

Like it says basically "no one is reading this as X, not that it is X."

Then he also doesn't claim to CC later on. So why was this post made?


typically when a player does not believe a claim its probably because they are the role they claimed. I realized I claimed by not believing you inadvertintly . then I realized no one cared and thats why I made that post
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 09 2016 01:38 GMT
#862
tumblewood esteemed even more 100% accurate reads list

really town
sl
koshi
shape
damdred
ls

townish
wbg

null
palmar
kelsier
chezinu

could lynch
rels

would lynch
ve
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 09 2016 01:41 GMT
#863
so really all we need is for 2 of the 6 kind of lynchable players to confirm themselves town and then we're golden
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 09 2016 01:41 GMT
#864
wow mafia is really easy and I'm really good
good times for all
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 09 2016 04:54 GMT
#865
On June 09 2016 09:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
If no one counterclaims tomorrow I think we should kill VE. Palmar looks pretty good for a kill too.

Of the remaining players only tumble and LS seem to me like they could be scum but I haven't really read into them much


actually on second thought I think kelsier is more likely to be scum than either of LS or tumble
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 09 2016 05:25 GMT
#866
yea I'm not gonna be around tomorrow. gonna be hungover at work.

most definitely kill:

Palmar
VE

Maybe kill (in order of confidence, greatest to least)

Kelsier
Rels
LS (not likely)

This is obviously if neither Damdred nor Shapelog are counterclaimed. If either of them are counterclaimed just kill them first.

bye all
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 09 2016 08:11 GMT
#867
Goodbye sweet bugs. May your cup never empty and your headache be short.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 09 2016 08:42 GMT
#868
This bugs list is very good. I would put Chez in the "kill at some point" list too.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 09 2016 08:43 GMT
#869
VE, your read on Tumble and on Palmar please ?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 09 2016 09:36 GMT
#870
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 09 2016 09:45 GMT
#871
Not going to be able to do anything today.

I'll be able to give more input tomorrow.
Zerg for Life
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 09 2016 10:39 GMT
#872
Kinda agree on the damdred thought but it doesn't matter. Damdred can be as bad as he wants since his alignment will be proven one way or the other
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 11:39 GMT
#873
On June 09 2016 10:38 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed even more 100% accurate reads list

really town
sl
koshi
shape
damdred
ls

townish
wbg

null
palmar
kelsier
chezinu

could lynch
rels

would lynch
ve

Rels is town. I am pretty certain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 11:40 GMT
#874
Oh and Kelsier is really certain town.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 09 2016 11:50 GMT
#875
Also his would lynch and could lynch are backwards.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 09 2016 12:03 GMT
#876
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 12:34 GMT
#877
sicklucker would be the mafia that is playing really really well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 12:49 GMT
#878
Why I think Rels is town:
1) confirmed bias towards the tomahawk lynch. Rels truly believed tomahawk was mafia. Townies can be wrong.
2) Him going after sicklucker somewhere on page 3 of his filter was pretty townie. It was a battering of multiple posts in a row. He looked way more townie than sicklucker in that argument, and sicklucker was "correct" in his assumption that tomahawk was town. So if Rels is mafia he looked better than sicklucker in an argument in which Rels knew he was lying in. THAT is superhard to do.
3) Him going after literally everybody with decent argumentation that is based on analysis. Read his filter if you don't remember.
4) Really open view on the game. This post sums that up:
On June 09 2016 05:35 Rels wrote:
Yeah Tomahawk is the best lynch and should die. Shape is also kinda active but not making an impact. One of the two should be the lynch.
Or Palmar

adding Palmar there would be a insanely bold play as mafia. Think about it.
5) This post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now


This post is really hard to make as mafia. Here are some reasons.
a) correct analysis of what happened in the thread. I was thinking the same.
b) very little words, massive information. No fluff.
c) if both are town not what you want to push in the thread as mafia.
d) Healthy amount of doubt that a townie shows when making this kind of reads, mafia tends to talk more in absolutes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 12:49 GMT
#879
If Rels gets lynched in this game after that analysis you people suck so much dick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 12:59 GMT
#880
Kelsier is not as town as I thought. That is sad. He is actually pretty mafia for being in that shitfight with LS at the start of the game.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah. Now that I look at his filter he is pretty mafia.

Things that he has gotten for him:
1) An initial decent comment vs Shape. But in the end it was pretty meh. Not impossible for mafia to make + Show Spoiler +
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:05 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?


is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".


2) Defending Kawadude:+ Show Spoiler +
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

On June 08 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:19 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

I agree. But can we really disagree with it?


well no i'm not saying Kwahamot is town based on his opening post.

But he's just a noob right, got to give him some love and hope he blossoms into a beautiful flower

But... I don't know. It wasn't really based on anything analytical. Not something mafia can't do.

3) The list posts that felt right at that time. But now... I don't know. I don't know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift6263
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g10060
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0243
KnowMe146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP92
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 58m
Replay Cast
22h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.