• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:15
CEST 13:15
KST 20:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9734 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 125 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 22:16 GMT
#841
maybe wbg is the mad mafia. I admit an open setup is pretty bullshit. Like... Damdred and Shape were always lynch candidates and now they are innocent childs? Pretty bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 22:18 GMT
#842
in open set-ups mafia should have some sort of punishment for claiming roles.

One of my first games it was forbidden to claim any role. I remember Oats getting modkilled for it. It was in my third game. After the Ver game I won as SK.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 22:23 GMT
#843
If I ever host a game it will be all vt vs goons + framer and after a townlynch the lynched townie gets either a doc/copcheck/vigshot/or any other blue role.

Fuck claims.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 22:23 GMT
#844
I ll never host a game though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 22:26 GMT
#845
Oh Palmar. I forgot about Palmar. He scumread both blues.

Goddamn we can lynch Palmar tomorrow.

Brilliant.

VE/Palmar/Chez mafia team.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 22:31 GMT
#846
Doc should be on Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 22:32 GMT
#847
Also my vote is cemented to Koshi's vote for D2.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 08 2016 22:32 GMT
#848
Facts:

On June 09 2016 07:26 Koshi wrote:
Oh Palmar. I forgot about Palmar. He scumread both blues.

Goddamn we can lynch Palmar tomorrow.

Brilliant.

VE/Palmar/Chez mafia team.


Analysis:
Facts:

VE/Palmar/Chez BFFs <3
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 22:33 GMT
#849
On June 09 2016 07:32 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 07:26 Koshi wrote:
Oh Palmar. I forgot about Palmar. He scumread both blues.

Goddamn we can lynch Palmar tomorrow.

Brilliant.

VE/Palmar/Chez mafia team.


Analysis:
Facts:

VE/Palmar/Chez BFFs <3

QFT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:25 GMT
#850
On June 09 2016 07:23 Koshi wrote:
If I ever host a game it will be all vt vs goons + framer and after a townlynch the lynched townie gets either a doc/copcheck/vigshot/or any other blue role.

Fuck claims.

I actually had this idea, but a random person gets the power. The person is dependent on the lynch. scum lynch = 1 shot power for scum to use when ever, town power.

Though, never got it off the drawing table
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:28 GMT
#851
On June 09 2016 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Doc should be on Koshi.

Doc is going to heal who he thinks he needs healing.

*inner monologue*
Dammit, my plan might be foiled by this. I already am revealed due to Yugi's swords of revealing light, now i need to play it carefully.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 23:32 GMT
#852
On June 09 2016 07:18 Koshi wrote:
in open set-ups mafia should have some sort of punishment for claiming roles.

One of my first games it was forbidden to claim any role. I remember Oats getting modkilled for it. It was in my third game. After the Ver game I won as SK.

The punishment is supposed to be counterclaim, resulting in an outed mafia. Seems elementary, but if you are not Damdred and also the tracker, it's best to claim tomorrow, not tonight.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 23:34 GMT
#853
On June 09 2016 08:28 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Doc should be on Koshi.

Doc is going to heal who he thinks he needs healing.

*inner monologue*
Dammit, my plan might be foiled by this. I already am revealed due to Yugi's swords of revealing light, now i need to play it carefully.

So long as it's Koshi, I approve. His vote is like vote repellant, and a lot of people talking like VE lynch is good. Need advantages.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:41 GMT
#854
On June 09 2016 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 08:28 Shapelog wrote:
On June 09 2016 07:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Doc should be on Koshi.

Doc is going to heal who he thinks he needs healing.

*inner monologue*
Dammit, my plan might be foiled by this. I already am revealed due to Yugi's swords of revealing light, now i need to play it carefully.

So long as it's Koshi, I approve. His vote is like vote repellant, and a lot of people talking like VE lynch is good. Need advantages.

You do realize that I am at the mercy of mafia right?
And if mafia really wants to, he dies anyway?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:47 GMT
#855
Hold up,
I can perhaps make an "arrangement" to mafia while I actually just reread EoD

*mhem*

Mafia, I swear to fucking god if you roleblock me, I will not only spam children books out like lyrics from whatszy's mouth. But I will also draw each player in this game, to how I think they look like in real life.

I will also burn all your money, and slap Bugs with my Shag pole
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 08 2016 23:48 GMT
#856
Well done guys. Excellent work.
Computer says mafia
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:54 GMT
#857
On June 09 2016 05:44 sicklucker wrote:
and no one is reading my play as a cc ... (its not but it should be read as such)

This is kinda of a weird post looking back just because of how reads

Like it says basically "no one is reading this as X, not that it is X."

Then he also doesn't claim to CC later on. So why was this post made?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 23:54 GMT
#858
On June 09 2016 08:48 Palmar wrote:
Well done guys. Excellent work.

##Vote: Palmar
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 00:09 GMT
#859
Eh words are just looking as words.
Night
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 09 2016 00:35 GMT
#860
If no one counterclaims tomorrow I think we should kill VE. Palmar looks pretty good for a kill too.

Of the remaining players only tumble and LS seem to me like they could be scum but I haven't really read into them much
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
Sea.KH 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
byalli804
x6flipin255
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo472
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King68
Livibee12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 45m
Replay Cast
11h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.