• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8132 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 125 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:01 GMT
#881
He has some really questionable filter moments.
1) randomly asking Palmar something. No reason why, no follow up. Felt empty.
2) Some really boring and uninteresting post replying to Tumble his list. Felt really forced.


And there is nothing really townie based on analysis or a good moment he had.



Fuck... he might be mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:04 GMT
#882
Worst 2 posts in the game go to VE:

On June 07 2016 19:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like my vote just keeps getting better and better. I'm so sure you expect me to believe that you aren't familiar with Spongebob Squarepants.

This was so retarded I hope it was mafia on mafia.

On June 08 2016 16:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.

Like how has Palmar done any more than me? Seriously though, I've given reads on people, explained them to the best of my ability AND been able to answer questions (mostly, I hear ya Bugs)

That fact alone makes me suspect that ALL of these reads are fabricated and meaningless.

##Vote: Tumblewood

Holy shit this was bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:05 GMT
#883
No really. That was so fucking mindblowing bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:06 GMT
#884
Tumblewood his list was 100% logical based on everything he wrote before that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:13 GMT
#885
On June 09 2016 06:06 Chezinu wrote:
List 2:

Lightningstrike
nnn_thekushmountainstumblewood
rels
shapelog
koshi
chezinu
wherebugsgo
visceraeyes
KelsierSC
damdred
sicklucker
kwahamot
Palmar

Well Chez.. If you are doing the thing again in which you put townreads in black and mafia reads in green I can somewhat agree except on the Palmar read. I would put him in green. But sure. Maybe Palmar is town, but if you are town I am missing a mafia then.

This list probably also was after the kwaha lynch but w.e

Like... I am going to assume you aren't this fucking horrible as town to actually think the black people are mafia. So you made a really good list in case you are town. Which I can respect.

Question is. Are you mafia with Palmar and did you show face on that read? Meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:17 GMT
#886
Palmar/VE/Kelsier is were I am atm.

Chez still Chez.



LS, Rels are strong townreads.
wbg is a townread.
Shape and Damdred are blues till cc'ed.
sicklucker is clueless. I don't know if he would play this clueless as mafia. But he hasn't shown me any real form of townieness yet. So I sicklucker is null to me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:18 GMT
#887
where*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:20 GMT
#888
Maybe VE his filter makes it more likely sicklucker is mafia with him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:20 GMT
#889
You are a pretty cool guy Chez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:30 GMT
#890
VE + sicklucker = 2 matches
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 08 2016 11:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 10:44 sicklucker wrote:
On June 08 2016 10:30 Tumblewood wrote:
people who literally made be so bored that I literally died literally:
ve
people who literally made me laugh so hard that I literally died literally:
chez
shape that one time


I dare you to say ve is mafia and see what happens

I dare you to say chez is mafia and see what happens.

Both are equally hilarious.

+ Show Spoiler +
but ve might be mafia (spare me)

Say that shut one more time.

On June 08 2016 18:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
I kinda like sicklucker this game. Like, mostly the tone of his posts. Like "Listen up bitches this is how we're doing it"

Unless he does that as mafia and I'm just not aware?



VE + Palmar = 11 matches. Go look for them.




VE looks so bad in his filter it isn't even funny. :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:31 GMT
#891
sicklucker/VE/Kelsier

Palmar null

Rest town or blue.



ggwp.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 13:32 GMT
#892
Koshi you're awful at this game.

Blues should always counterclaim, probably after night ends. 1 for 1 is always a good trade for us.

So, while we have no counterclaims there's no reason to even consider the possibility of the two claimed blues to be anything other than confirmed town. If they EVER retract, immediately lynch them.

I want this to be absolutely clear. There is no scenario where they retract and don't get instantly lynched. If either of them is somehow neither mafia nor blue, that's not my problem. They should be lynched and if they flip green they should probably be publicly ridiculed for the remainder of the year.

Here's the script.

Damdy/Shape are confirmed town
- if counterclaimed, lynch the scummier of the conflicting claims
- if retracted, immediately lynch them
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:34 GMT
#893
:/ That is exactly what I said.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 13:34 GMT
#894
also tbh if your use of a blue role is literally only to save yourself from being lynched on day 1 you're bad and should feel bad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 13:34 GMT
#895
On June 09 2016 22:34 Koshi wrote:
:/ That is exactly what I said.

you called me mafia in the process which makes you bad
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 13:35 GMT
#896
And I didn't really read your posts beyond calling me mafia. After that I knew they were probably poorly written fiction at best.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:35 GMT
#897
On June 09 2016 22:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 22:34 Koshi wrote:
:/ That is exactly what I said.

you called me mafia in the process which makes you bad

It was in the process of finding the real mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:35 GMT
#898
On June 09 2016 22:35 Palmar wrote:
And I didn't really read your posts beyond calling me mafia. After that I knew they were probably poorly written fiction at best.

Nono. This time it is facts upon facts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 09 2016 13:36 GMT
#899
I believe you and I am willing to support everything you say.

Koshi2016
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 09 2016 13:37 GMT
#900
On June 09 2016 22:36 Palmar wrote:
I believe you and I am willing to support everything you say.

Koshi2016

[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1103
ZZZero.O 109
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift4447
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
Fnx 900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6155
Other Games
summit1g8539
FrodaN2967
B2W.Neo604
KnowMe251
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1399
BasetradeTV296
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1197
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.