• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10463 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 125 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 21:10 GMT
#821
On June 09 2016 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
Also these vote counts are atrocious. My vote doesn't count?? Like please. This game is really frustrating to play already, please at least have the vote counts be accurate.

Jsut hard claim doc.


im sure thats the correct play....
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 21:11 GMT
#822
ya i shoulda fucking fake claimed. im such a nice person
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 21:11 GMT
#823
On June 09 2016 06:09 Koshi wrote:
or he is mafia and really pissed off all the lynchbait is blue but I doubt it.


If I were mafia I would be elated.

As it stands I want to quit the game because I figure you're probably on the same side as me. And that makes me pretty sad.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 21:11 GMT
#824
On June 09 2016 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
ya i shoulda fucking fake claimed. im such a nice person

No you shouldn't. You played correctly.
Play like this and people might listen to you in the future.
I'll remember.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 21:12 GMT
#825
On June 09 2016 06:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:09 Koshi wrote:
or he is mafia and really pissed off all the lynchbait is blue but I doubt it.


If I were mafia I would be elated.

As it stands I want to quit the game because I figure you're probably on the same side as me. And that makes me pretty sad.

Either you are the real town doc or you are a dumbass who wants to lynch the uncc'ed doc.

There is no other option.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 21:13 GMT
#826
Except being mafia obviously.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 21:13 GMT
#827
But I doubt it with your bming attitude.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 21:15 GMT
#828
Facts:
-No one can read me when I am town
On June 09 2016 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Shape his filter does not make him town. We all know that.

The reason Shape is town is that he continuously is trying to solve the game and keeps throwing ideas in the thread the one more retarded and farfetched than the other and has no clue which ideas are actually good and which are bad. And he keeps that up till the game ends.


That's not what he is doing. There is no way you can read him town. Just no way.


Tumblewood is also wrong about my alignment, meaning he cannot read me at all ever.

Purpose of Post:
-To show that no one really understands the codester
-People are too damm paranoid of me
-TW still is losing in our game of reading (I am not doing much better).
-To steal Chez's shit
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 08 2016 21:16 GMT
#829
On June 09 2016 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
ya i shoulda fucking fake claimed. im such a nice person

No you shouldn't. You played correctly.
Play like this and people might listen to you in the future.
I'll remember.

+1

Now I am going to take a break and come back later. Most likely read thou near EOD, since I feel that active mafia (if any) would be thrown off.

Also Kel, you can start posting at any time.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 21:23 GMT
#830
and I hammered the fucking new player day 1. feels bad man
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 08 2016 21:42 GMT
#831
I missed lynch. :\
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 08 2016 21:48 GMT
#832
Thoughts:
Rels pls
Everyone else pls
Going 0/5 on shape
When did Damdred claim
I get to move all my bubble scums up to regular scum (watch out rels/ve)
Blech
good times for all
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 21:51 GMT
#833
On June 09 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 09 2016 06:09 Koshi wrote:
or he is mafia and really pissed off all the lynchbait is blue but I doubt it.


If I were mafia I would be elated.

As it stands I want to quit the game because I figure you're probably on the same side as me. And that makes me pretty sad.

Either you are the real town doc or you are a dumbass who wants to lynch the uncc'ed doc.

There is no other option.


What are you talking about??

First you say sicklucker was ccing him so I should stay on Shapelog. Now you say he was not ccing him. Make up your mind.

I should have moved my vote to Damdred but I honestly didn't give enough of a shit, everyone in this game is just god awful.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 21:53 GMT
#834
On June 09 2016 06:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
On June 09 2016 06:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 09 2016 06:09 Koshi wrote:
or he is mafia and really pissed off all the lynchbait is blue but I doubt it.


If I were mafia I would be elated.

As it stands I want to quit the game because I figure you're probably on the same side as me. And that makes me pretty sad.

Either you are the real town doc or you are a dumbass who wants to lynch the uncc'ed doc.

There is no other option.


What are you talking about??

First you say sicklucker was ccing him so I should stay on Shapelog. Now you say he was not ccing him. Make up your mind.

I should have moved my vote to Damdred but I honestly didn't give enough of a shit, everyone in this game is just god awful.


now he wants to lynch the un ccd tracker
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 22:01 GMT
#835
Heres the deal

YOu just need to not pay attention to the two claimed blue rolls in the game tonight. If bugs cc shape which apparently hes not the doctor anyway so he just didn't care about shape being doctor or me being tracker and wanted to lynch them, its different.

Look elsewhere mafia will figure out the blue situation there is only one rb to go around and if they want to wifom the other one as mafia its fine. But overall if there is a CC it should be 100% tommorow so that we can figure out the claims before lylo.

Besides that it wasn't a horrile lynch i feel bad because hes a new player. But we didn't have much of a choice otherwise.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 22:09 GMT
#836
On reread actually I think VE might be a pretty good lynch. His reads don't make any sense and his reactions have been kinda strange so far.

I'll dump some reads later tonight, probably won't be around for the daypost.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 08 2016 22:09 GMT
#837
Starting out with a hard town circle of

Shape, Damdred, Koshi, SL, LS.

I will now proceed outward and look at filters and reasoning and get to reads in thread. any questions just ask while i'm reading.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 22:13 GMT
#838
Well VE is the only one left in my scumpool. +Chez...

So... If VE is not mafia I am just going to be really sad.

also amazed by the mafia play this game.

I would be pretty pissed as mafia atm. Town basically lynched their top 3 reads. I would trade 2 blue roles for innocent child roles.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 22:14 GMT
#839
anyday anytime.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 08 2016 22:15 GMT
#840
So I will lynch Chez + VE. and then think long and hard.

Now sleepy time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6686
Horang2 548
Hyuk 428
BeSt 378
Stork 127
Killer 117
sorry 85
Hyun 82
ggaemo 79
Shinee 74
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 53
Pusan 43
Snow 42
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 33
JYJ 24
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 530
Other Games
gofns37625
singsing1887
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Lourlo1423
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23m
INu's Battles
2h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 23m
Replay Cast
13h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.