• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6919 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:19 GMT
#211
On April 15 2016 23:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:12 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:06 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:01 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 18:52 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?

On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

I can see why GB would think this. But you just played a game were gumshoe made mountains out of molehills early to get the game started as town.

So ? He's going to replicate the town game he just played as scum. He could be scum going for the walls and writing a lot of BS. I want to know what check his thought process on GB.

Well, you can't go "this is really strange, how can gumshoe ever do this?!" and then say "I know he does this as town but this means he will do it as mafia also so it is scummy!".
It doesn't make sense.

Except I'm not questionning it on the fact that he writes big posts, I want to know why did he find GB's posts townie.

You are questioning him on the basis that he makes ridiculous assumptions based on very little. Which is exactly what he did as town in a game we can't really talk about.

Why does gumshoe currently townread GB ?

I don't care. I don't think you can townread GB yet. But I think it is entirely possible that gumshoe believes he can.

So why is it suspicious for someone to dig into the townread and see if it's logical or not ?
On April 15 2016 23:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:13 Rels wrote:
gumshoe you shut the fuck up plz


???

Dont want gumshoe to expand on GB while I'm questionning JAT.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:20 GMT
#212
I don't remember what gumshoe posted last game, he died before I even entered it, will have to check. But I want to know why he found GB's posts and activity a "tentatively green".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:28 GMT
#215
On April 15 2016 23:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:19 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:12 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:06 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:01 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 18:52 Rels wrote:
[quote]
This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?

On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
[quote]
All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

I can see why GB would think this. But you just played a game were gumshoe made mountains out of molehills early to get the game started as town.

So ? He's going to replicate the town game he just played as scum. He could be scum going for the walls and writing a lot of BS. I want to know what check his thought process on GB.

Well, you can't go "this is really strange, how can gumshoe ever do this?!" and then say "I know he does this as town but this means he will do it as mafia also so it is scummy!".
It doesn't make sense.

Except I'm not questionning it on the fact that he writes big posts, I want to know why did he find GB's posts townie.

You are questioning him on the basis that he makes ridiculous assumptions based on very little. Which is exactly what he did as town in a game we can't really talk about.

Why does gumshoe currently townread GB ?

I don't care. I don't think you can townread GB yet. But I think it is entirely possible that gumshoe believes he can.

So why is it suspicious for someone to dig into the townread and see if it's logical or not ?
On April 15 2016 23:14 rsoultin wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:13 Rels wrote:
gumshoe you shut the fuck up plz


???

Dont want gumshoe to expand on GB while I'm questionning JAT.

You can question him all day for all I care. But you worded it like you thought this makes gumshoe mafia. And that is my point here.

I don't know if it makes him mafia. I want to know more about it. You're right that it is suspicious to me, I feel like he gave a "maybe town" read to GB because GB asked him to, to be nice with him when there was no reason to do that.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:31 GMT
#216
Something like that.
Alright gumshoe can you expand on your GB's townread ? I think your "1 of the 4 people caring about the game" thing is bullshit because:
- it was so close to the start of the game, so if he's posting ofc he's going to be one of the only posters, regardless of his alignment
- he made only 1 serious post at that point, asking about your thoughts on him
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:41 GMT
#219
On April 15 2016 23:35 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:31 Rels wrote:
Something like that.
Alright gumshoe can you expand on your GB's townread ? I think your "1 of the 4 people caring about the game" thing is bullshit because:
- it was so close to the start of the game, so if he's posting ofc he's going to be one of the only posters, regardless of his alignment
- he made only 1 serious post at that point, asking about your thoughts on him


+ Show Spoiler +
Jat tiene razon sobre el juego anterior. Quizás es vale la pena leerlo.


Jat's right about the last game. It's probably worth it to read it.

Yeah I did it and it is right. Even the smiley thing is consistent. Doesn't mean he cannot replicate it obv but it's true he's reading "a lot into a little" or whatever he said.
His activity reason to townread GB is still not logical though.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:44 GMT
#220
rsoul who would you lynch if the deadline was right now ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:46 GMT
#222
On April 15 2016 23:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Rels didn't lie. How boring.

What a revelation ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:52 GMT
#224
I fucking hope JAS smurffails posting a super eloquent post and it's revealed to be like VA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 14:55 GMT
#226
He might be town. He had this idea of Palmar being suspicious for X, I & others tell him X is NAI, he is like "OK" but still wants to defend his idea:
On April 15 2016 22:51 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 22:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:39 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Are you slam?

Sadly no, however, perhaps we share a secret bondage of blood and DNA.
Hmmm, Do i smell with nose?
On April 15 2016 22:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:28 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Also, pulling shit out of his ass with the random percent.

Since when have the most splendid of players decided to just randomly do that? Perhaps I have missed a cultural change on Teamlqiuid, since I last played.

So when DID you last play? Because I have been playing for a few years now and this is typical Palmar.
Can you explain why you think doing that is scunmy in general?


I think it was a year ago or so. I forget which game in particular (Or i might just be saying that, to avoid giving my identity out, wittiness protection program and all that), but he was active and trying to find things out. And then as scum he was lazying his way though the game.

As for why I think that is scummy, it mostly has to do with the time stamps (almost 7 hours). I feel like he could of already have a comment on something, yet he does not. It appears almost that he is masking his existence by those posts, Much as I am masking my identity behind this smurf.

Don't you think what he did was kinda blatant? So if he is trying to mask anything he is doing a pretty poor job at it.

Minus being noticed by the other chaps before I commented on it. Sometimes, the most obvious of masks, are simply a common idea, of a which the person wearing the mask thinks of. But I am slowly turning into my cousin V, so i digress from the mask talk.

It's a townie process. He could be a strong scum and fake it but it's town indicative.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 15:02 GMT
#232
On April 15 2016 23:53 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:31 Rels wrote:
Something like that.
Alright gumshoe can you expand on your GB's townread ? I think your "1 of the 4 people caring about the game" thing is bullshit because:
- it was so close to the start of the game, so if he's posting ofc he's going to be one of the only posters, regardless of his alignment
- he made only 1 serious post at that point, asking about your thoughts on him


when he asked Rsol if she was town, It looked like he was doing that purely based off Onegu's vote (who he was antagonistic towards with his her der post) I figured theres was something more going on there, wether that was a dynamic between rsoul or scum trying to open up against onegu, I asked Rsoul what she thought to figure that out.

She said it was something that he does most games they play, which means that even if Gb did it malevolently, there isnt much way to tell the two apart. Ergo, Gb is null at worst. Coupled with Rsoul saying this is the kind of thing Gb does as town, I trusted the opinion of someone more familiar with him, and as Rsoul's statement does not fluctuate according to her alignment (though I do townread her a bit off feel) I upticked Gb to green.

Also I'd like to contest three points of yours.

1:
Show nested quote +
it was so close to the start of the game, so if he's posting ofc he's going to be one of the only posters,


To the people present, the game did indeed feel quite dead

Show nested quote +
Well, normally I just talk in one :/ not translate back and forth. Quiet thread is quiet.


Show nested quote +
Nothing overly notable has happened, imo.


so even if not much time had actually passed, the perception was that things were going slow. To actively engage when things are fairly dead usually feels townie to me, though as I said, it's not something I'm overly confident about.

For contrast, Palmer who I currently scum read a smidge,

Show nested quote +
##vote rsoultin


casually jumped in to enforce shit posting (thereby acknowledging it's existence) and then left without trying to change the situation. Does that outright make Palmer scum? No, but in contrast Gb looks far better for his attempts at dialogue.

2: Every post is a serious post, attempts at breaking the ice come paired with mood, which is always readable. Or at least thats what I believe, so at the time of reading of Gb, I regarded all his posts with weight, not just the one where he questions me.

3: You claim day 1 is easy, well I frankly disagree, for me it's almost always a nightmare that usually ends with me actually hitting the ground. Also, your currently coming after me, which means it cant be that easy for you ethier / :

D1 is not easy for me, JAS said that.
OK on your GB townread, I suppose it can be logical. Will check if you can replicate your town game as scum though.
If you scumread Palmar, what do you think of several people posting in thread that Palmar can do this as town ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 15:04 GMT
#233
On April 15 2016 23:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Mafia instinctively defend their points to not look like they are making up bullshit.

OK that could also be the case actually.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 15:07 GMT
#235
wow apparently gumshoe is an easy read 'cause he never succeded to pass the 4 pages filter mark as scum ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 15:13 GMT
#237
On April 16 2016 00:11 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:44 Rels wrote:
rsoul who would you lynch if the deadline was right now ?


+ Show Spoiler +
No tengo ningun idea lol >< Tengo unos jugadores a quienes no me gusta matar pero eso es todo.
-gum
-rels
-gb (la obsesión con algo que gum ya ha explicado es meh pero en balance...)


No clue lol >< I have a few players who I don't want to lynch but that's all.
-gum
-rels
-gb (his obsession with something that gum's already explained is meh but on balance...)

good answer. It's not possible to name someone that is likely to flip scum right now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 15:16 GMT
#238
I really hope Tumble & Fazers start posting soon if they are town. They are 100% the lynch atm. They had to confirm so they should be aware the game have started.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 15:26 GMT
#243
Why is rsoul scum ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 15:27 GMT
#244
On April 16 2016 00:24 Palmar wrote:
clearly is not*

Also jat's point about how weird he is about his relationship to me is valid.

Without knowing his identity we can't make assumption about him knowing you can AFK D1 as town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 15:30 GMT
#249
On April 16 2016 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 00:27 Rels wrote:
On April 16 2016 00:24 Palmar wrote:
clearly is not*

Also jat's point about how weird he is about his relationship to me is valid.

Without knowing his identity we can't make assumption about him knowing you can AFK D1 as town.

Why are you constantly defending that guy? It is really unwarranted. And your point is wrong too. He called Palmar "one of the most splendid players" or some shit. He knows him.

I'm not. This particular point is bad. The end
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 15 2016 15:34 GMT
#253
K. Leaving work and not posting before tomorrow.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 18:32 GMT
#449
I'm here, catching up
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 16 2016 18:34 GMT
#451
On April 16 2016 01:53 Tumblewood wrote:
I managed to not notice my role PM for a day
It's only 8 pages though so it's okay

Didn't you have to confirm ?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Killer 123
Dewaltoss 109
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1039
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax131
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV124
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
52m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 52m
Replay Cast
13h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.