• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9785 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 178 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 19:35 GMT
#2721
lmao
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 19:38 GMT
#2722
AH, he is talking about what tumble did ages ago. Sorry.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 19:41 GMT
#2723
i dont see why me not being the medic makes gumshoe an obvious medic. I know you didnt think I was the medic jat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 19:45 GMT
#2724
On April 26 2016 04:41 sicklucker wrote:
i dont see why me not being the medic makes gumshoe an obvious medic. I know you didnt think I was the medic jat

Because he softed being the medic. And then last night he made a gigantic post about the medic with the sole purpose of making mafia think he isn't the medic.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 19:48 GMT
#2725
On April 26 2016 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
So part 3 is about tumble + potential mafia 3:

If you read tumbles filter you notice that he interacts/talks with almost everyone. Especially when he is about to be lynched he asks specific people to do stuff. He does this to everyone.
Well, almost everyone. The people he does not do that to are Superbia and Sicklucker.
For the biggest part of his filter (until LYLO basically) he more or less completely ignores Sicklucker. He interacts with Rels quite a bit gets pushed by him repeatedly. It doesn't seem very likely they are together. He even interacts/talks about Onegu. But not SL.
All that he says early in the game about him is this:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:59 Tumblewood wrote:
rels still picking the low-hanging fruit
didn't jat SR sicklucker a while back? i thought that was a pretty good read
rsoul you have some important questions to answer

protip: if it's lylo and i'm still alive, i'm probably scum because i never make it past d4 as town

Which should indicate a mafia read, right? Still he doesn't really push that or reason it out at all. I know there is one post to rsoultin where he asks why she is going for GB and not for Onegu/SL but SL is just a listed name there.

Later he completely "forgets" about this read though.
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2016 11:37 Tumblewood wrote:
SL: He's cocky in the right way, and his curiosity about the vig seems genuine.

SL suddenly town in a listpost where he has to be included.
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 02:59 Tumblewood wrote:
I feel comfortable about my town circle now, it's probably not changing anymore, bar a scum claim. My feeeels have been working overtime this game.

town
jat
rels
gum
ows
onegu

probably also town
sl

not town
shape
rsoul

SL "probably" town. But not even as town as Onegu. Why? Who the fuck knows!
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
I honestly don't know who we would lynch after Shape. I have six townreads and one scumread this game and these are pretty solid townreads.
Is the case against Rels just that one vote? Is the case on JAT just the low-hanging fruit argument? Is the case on Onegu just Onegu? These are all solid arguments but they also go against all the townie things those players have done and my feeeels are all I have to distinguish them.
I suppose the best way to go is Shape -> jat/rels -> rels/jat

We need to get shape lynched and then Onegu/jat/rels. Where on earth has is SL?
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 11:53 Tumblewood wrote:
is this what a ten page filter feels like? are you also looking at my filter with similar dread because you don't want to read 200 posts? anyhoo, current status is

me gumshoe ows = 100% town

sl = 80% town

rels = 60% town

onegu = 20% town

i guess that leaves 40% of a townie for jat but that's not enough because he looks at least equal to rels if not townier, maybe they could take some towniness from sl and be split 55/55

btw don't read page 105 or most of 104 unless you want in on my ramblings which are spread out among 40 posts

Ah, he is 80% town again suddenly. Why? No idea!
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 04:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 23 2016 03:49 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
On April 23 2016 03:44 Tumblewood wrote:
Hola compadres, I apologize for my absence.
It seems like the plan is to lynch Shape and then me. Fortunately we have a mislynch, but that means bringing Onegu to LyLo (bar a doc save) and if Rels is scum-- still not ruled out-- we lose.
So I advise that you don't lynch me and instead go for Onegu or Rels. I'd recommend ignoring everything Shape says today because his words are laced with wine.

I mean, I did get drunk last night. But this post pleading not to get yourself voted off before I even flip makes no sense.

Lets play a great game Tumble. If I am not scum, and tomorrow is lylo. Who would you vote and why?

Also why can't SL be scum here as well?

Onegu and then Rels the next day. I'm 80% sure no one else is scum.
SL is not scum because he's totally in line with his town meta by being cocky all game and he's not triggering my spidey senses in any way. He's at most the third scummiest in the game and would just be a stupid person to lynch at this point.

I guess for the age old reason that he is being cocky again. But then why was he only probably town in between? And where is the scumread from earlier gone?


Basically tumble avoids talking about SL before LYLO (and what he says there is really really shallow) as much as he can and his read progression on him makes 0 fucking sense.


what? he talked a hell of alot about me and explained why im town. Thats why I started town reading him over rels
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 19:48 GMT
#2726
Like there was this big 12 hours stretch when only me and tumble were in the thread
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 19:50 GMT
#2727
On April 26 2016 04:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 04:41 sicklucker wrote:
i dont see why me not being the medic makes gumshoe an obvious medic. I know you didnt think I was the medic jat

Because he softed being the medic. And then last night he made a gigantic post about the medic with the sole purpose of making mafia think he isn't the medic.


I didint even notice his soft. But then again I was not looking for a medic. Honestly I didnt think he was the medic for some reason but I forget why. Probably because he was pushing me after I was doing everything I can to not have the real medic cc
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 19:50 GMT
#2728
On April 26 2016 04:48 sicklucker wrote:
Like there was this big 12 hours stretch when only me and tumble were in the thread

You mean that thing that happened AFTER the shape lynch? Because I am not counting that and everything he said there was really shallow anyways.
If that's not what you are talking about then show me quotes.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 19:50 GMT
#2729
Alright, I'm heading to work.
Still weighing whether or not to switch to tumble.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 19:51 GMT
#2730
On April 26 2016 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 04:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:41 sicklucker wrote:
i dont see why me not being the medic makes gumshoe an obvious medic. I know you didnt think I was the medic jat

Because he softed being the medic. And then last night he made a gigantic post about the medic with the sole purpose of making mafia think he isn't the medic.


I didint even notice his soft. But then again I was not looking for a medic. Honestly I didnt think he was the medic for some reason but I forget why. Probably because he was pushing me after I was doing everything I can to not have the real medic cc

You don't think the real medic would maybe push you when you are constantly pretending to be the medic and never dying?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 19:52 GMT
#2731
like jat tumbles most activity this cycle and last was explaining why I am town. He didnt just say "im 80%" out of no where. you should read his posts. He pocketed me hard altho now im not too sure
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 19:53 GMT
#2732
On April 26 2016 04:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 04:50 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:41 sicklucker wrote:
i dont see why me not being the medic makes gumshoe an obvious medic. I know you didnt think I was the medic jat

Because he softed being the medic. And then last night he made a gigantic post about the medic with the sole purpose of making mafia think he isn't the medic.


I didint even notice his soft. But then again I was not looking for a medic. Honestly I didnt think he was the medic for some reason but I forget why. Probably because he was pushing me after I was doing everything I can to not have the real medic cc

You don't think the real medic would maybe push you when you are constantly pretending to be the medic and never dying?


no? I barely softed early anyway and the way I softed was saying "ya im not claiming to this dumb ass obvious mafia claim"
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 19:54 GMT
#2733
On April 26 2016 04:52 sicklucker wrote:
like jat tumbles most activity this cycle and last was explaining why I am town. He didnt just say "im 80%" out of no where. you should read his posts. He pocketed me hard altho now im not too sure

Yes, he absolutely did. Those explanations came way way later.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 19:54 GMT
#2734
I also don't know why you are suddenly defending him.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 19:54 GMT
#2735
im sure im just paranoid but jat does really not want onegu lynched today
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 19:55 GMT
#2736
On April 26 2016 04:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 04:52 sicklucker wrote:
like jat tumbles most activity this cycle and last was explaining why I am town. He didnt just say "im 80%" out of no where. you should read his posts. He pocketed me hard altho now im not too sure

Yes, he absolutely did. Those explanations came way way later.


well I dont really want to make the decision now in 2 hours when im not feelin that great. We can do that shit tomorrow tumble has had streaks of townieness
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 19:56 GMT
#2737
On April 26 2016 04:55 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 04:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:52 sicklucker wrote:
like jat tumbles most activity this cycle and last was explaining why I am town. He didnt just say "im 80%" out of no where. you should read his posts. He pocketed me hard altho now im not too sure

Yes, he absolutely did. Those explanations came way way later.


well I dont really want to make the decision now in 2 hours when im not feelin that great. We can do that shit tomorrow tumble has had streaks of townieness

No, we can NOT make this decision later. If Onegu is town we LOSE.


What the fuck man?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 19:57 GMT
#2738
On April 26 2016 04:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:16 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:14 rsoultin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
No puedo decidir si me gusta matar SL o no...ayúdame ;o; El espacio entre su primera entrada y las otras era tan larga pero no sé como interpretar su lista de deseos sobre los jugadores :/


I can't decide whether or not I want to lynch SL...help me ;o; The time between his first post and the rest was pretty long but I don't know how to interpret that list of who he does and doesn't want to play with :/

SL is easy to read after a few days. Not a good D1 lynch.

Seriously... where is this read?


its infront of your eyes
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 19:57 GMT
#2739
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 04:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:00 justanothertownie wrote:
I would feel really really bad about letting Onegu wiggle out of this if he is with SL or Rels.

But I also don't want to let tumble get away with this if he is with SL.



Bro I can't be scum. If ytou're not convinced read this:
On April 25 2016 20:57 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 23:58 rsoultin wrote:
also, just for the record, in regards to tumble

i understand why some might think he could be town here, and i'm not saying that i don't have any doubts. i do. he busted his balls eod d1 and some of that looked townie. some of it looked more like he was spinning his wheels since he just asked a lot of questions and didn't really try to direct the lynch anywhere

basically what it comes down to me is the bare bones stuff that should never come from town
- lying about why he said something
- refusing to vote a scumread to save himself but then voting a nullread to save himself
- reads not being informed by new info

i'll sit there and go...that kinda sounded townie, like his exchange with gum, or well you know odd that he's trying that hard and martyring for super if they're scum together even if super is rb, and the doubts will creep in

but especially that second point is just impossible for me to get past. town doesn't do that. knowing super was rb...scum definitely could. town wouldn't. and i can't let that slide and then eat crow end-game just cause sometimes he "feels" townie

besides which...super's play looked like burn-out. he looked like an rsoul in the storm game, who still felt too guilty to not even try (doc claim, palmar push) but had trouble motivating himself anyway. rsoul played kamikaze rsoul cause of shape and kuri, and intended to dance on the lynch platform as long as possible. super hoped town would let him slide and tried to get a doc cc...if his scum team was composed of people completely not trying i don't know that he would have even done that much

so i'm not saying that this CONFIRMS tw scum, but i am saying super's play doesn't make tw town at all. it's hard playing consecutive anti-town roles even for those of us who push through anyway lol ><

(and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry! and if you just want to get me to stop harping on it >> that's an okay reason to get behind the lynch too lol)

On April 21 2016 00:31 rsoultin wrote:
rels is more his filter just looks like a town filter lol the fluidity of reads changing with new info is there, the willingness to say he's wrong about things instead of dig in his heels, and the probing into a lot of different things in a way that to me at least looks more like trying to figure out thought process and intentions (i.e. alignments) rather than just going on the attack. yet he's still aggressive so it doesn't look too blendy

^ definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me

Wow rsoul's N2 posts are way more detailed that I remembered. People going for the Onegu / Rels theory really needs to explain why I would kill rsoul when she hard townreads me and scumreads Tumble. Then shut the fuck up when they realize they can't explain it. Really, if you couldn't care to read these two walls, these two quotes are enough:

and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry!


definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me


So it's either Onegu / Tumble or SL / Tumble if you are town. I'm really not convinced SL is scum over Onegu, but Tumble is a good lynch.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 19:58 GMT
#2740
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:00 justanothertownie wrote:
I would feel really really bad about letting Onegu wiggle out of this if he is with SL or Rels.

But I also don't want to let tumble get away with this if he is with SL.



Bro I can't be scum. If ytou're not convinced read this:
On April 25 2016 20:57 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 23:58 rsoultin wrote:
also, just for the record, in regards to tumble

i understand why some might think he could be town here, and i'm not saying that i don't have any doubts. i do. he busted his balls eod d1 and some of that looked townie. some of it looked more like he was spinning his wheels since he just asked a lot of questions and didn't really try to direct the lynch anywhere

basically what it comes down to me is the bare bones stuff that should never come from town
- lying about why he said something
- refusing to vote a scumread to save himself but then voting a nullread to save himself
- reads not being informed by new info

i'll sit there and go...that kinda sounded townie, like his exchange with gum, or well you know odd that he's trying that hard and martyring for super if they're scum together even if super is rb, and the doubts will creep in

but especially that second point is just impossible for me to get past. town doesn't do that. knowing super was rb...scum definitely could. town wouldn't. and i can't let that slide and then eat crow end-game just cause sometimes he "feels" townie

besides which...super's play looked like burn-out. he looked like an rsoul in the storm game, who still felt too guilty to not even try (doc claim, palmar push) but had trouble motivating himself anyway. rsoul played kamikaze rsoul cause of shape and kuri, and intended to dance on the lynch platform as long as possible. super hoped town would let him slide and tried to get a doc cc...if his scum team was composed of people completely not trying i don't know that he would have even done that much

so i'm not saying that this CONFIRMS tw scum, but i am saying super's play doesn't make tw town at all. it's hard playing consecutive anti-town roles even for those of us who push through anyway lol ><

(and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry! and if you just want to get me to stop harping on it >> that's an okay reason to get behind the lynch too lol)

On April 21 2016 00:31 rsoultin wrote:
rels is more his filter just looks like a town filter lol the fluidity of reads changing with new info is there, the willingness to say he's wrong about things instead of dig in his heels, and the probing into a lot of different things in a way that to me at least looks more like trying to figure out thought process and intentions (i.e. alignments) rather than just going on the attack. yet he's still aggressive so it doesn't look too blendy

^ definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me

Wow rsoul's N2 posts are way more detailed that I remembered. People going for the Onegu / Rels theory really needs to explain why I would kill rsoul when she hard townreads me and scumreads Tumble. Then shut the fuck up when they realize they can't explain it. Really, if you couldn't care to read these two walls, these two quotes are enough:

and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry!


definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me


So it's either Onegu / Tumble or SL / Tumble if you are town. I'm really not convinced SL is scum over Onegu, but Tumble is a good lynch.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1284
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
singsing62
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 35m
Patches Events
6h 35m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.