• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5605 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:16 GMT
#2761
I just like the idea of doing it to shift blame post game to you if we lose. and strategicly I let you win today if your mafia which you would do tomorrow anyway. That way tomorrow we have two confirmed towns and its a bit easier
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:17 GMT
#2762
I am obvious town no matter what. The fact that you don't really care who we lynch OR are doing anything to actually solve this game when it should be really fucking easy from your pov is really really suspicious.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:17 GMT
#2763
so am I but that didnt stop you. people get paranoid I would love to be 100% sure
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:20 GMT
#2764
Sign just tell me who to vote today im obviously tilting you into game throwing. Tomorrow ill be more awake and not drinking. if you say nothing ill vote onegu. Like im very happy where town is right and taking it very chill and your reading that scummy for some reason
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:21 GMT
#2765
On April 26 2016 05:20 sicklucker wrote:
Sign just tell me who to vote today im obviously tilting you into game throwing. Tomorrow ill be more awake and not drinking. if you say nothing ill vote onegu. Like im very happy where town is right and taking it very chill and your reading that scummy for some reason

Because you should not be chill if you are town in LYLO. You should do your best to make the right decision and you just aren't.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:22 GMT
#2766
I said I think we hit mafia today like 90%+ of the time. why cant i relax? its just another day of mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:23 GMT
#2767
also still posting + more insight then onegu and tumble in lylo without any effort...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:29 GMT
#2768
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:00 justanothertownie wrote:
I would feel really really bad about letting Onegu wiggle out of this if he is with SL or Rels.

But I also don't want to let tumble get away with this if he is with SL.



Bro I can't be scum. If ytou're not convinced read this:
On April 25 2016 20:57 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 23:58 rsoultin wrote:
also, just for the record, in regards to tumble

i understand why some might think he could be town here, and i'm not saying that i don't have any doubts. i do. he busted his balls eod d1 and some of that looked townie. some of it looked more like he was spinning his wheels since he just asked a lot of questions and didn't really try to direct the lynch anywhere

basically what it comes down to me is the bare bones stuff that should never come from town
- lying about why he said something
- refusing to vote a scumread to save himself but then voting a nullread to save himself
- reads not being informed by new info

i'll sit there and go...that kinda sounded townie, like his exchange with gum, or well you know odd that he's trying that hard and martyring for super if they're scum together even if super is rb, and the doubts will creep in

but especially that second point is just impossible for me to get past. town doesn't do that. knowing super was rb...scum definitely could. town wouldn't. and i can't let that slide and then eat crow end-game just cause sometimes he "feels" townie

besides which...super's play looked like burn-out. he looked like an rsoul in the storm game, who still felt too guilty to not even try (doc claim, palmar push) but had trouble motivating himself anyway. rsoul played kamikaze rsoul cause of shape and kuri, and intended to dance on the lynch platform as long as possible. super hoped town would let him slide and tried to get a doc cc...if his scum team was composed of people completely not trying i don't know that he would have even done that much

so i'm not saying that this CONFIRMS tw scum, but i am saying super's play doesn't make tw town at all. it's hard playing consecutive anti-town roles even for those of us who push through anyway lol ><

(and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry! and if you just want to get me to stop harping on it >> that's an okay reason to get behind the lynch too lol)

On April 21 2016 00:31 rsoultin wrote:
rels is more his filter just looks like a town filter lol the fluidity of reads changing with new info is there, the willingness to say he's wrong about things instead of dig in his heels, and the probing into a lot of different things in a way that to me at least looks more like trying to figure out thought process and intentions (i.e. alignments) rather than just going on the attack. yet he's still aggressive so it doesn't look too blendy

^ definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me

Wow rsoul's N2 posts are way more detailed that I remembered. People going for the Onegu / Rels theory really needs to explain why I would kill rsoul when she hard townreads me and scumreads Tumble. Then shut the fuck up when they realize they can't explain it. Really, if you couldn't care to read these two walls, these two quotes are enough:

and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry!


definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me


So it's either Onegu / Tumble or SL / Tumble if you are town. I'm really not convinced SL is scum over Onegu, but Tumble is a good lynch.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:29 GMT
#2769
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:30 GMT
#2770
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

For what reason ?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:31 GMT
#2771
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:00 justanothertownie wrote:
I would feel really really bad about letting Onegu wiggle out of this if he is with SL or Rels.

But I also don't want to let tumble get away with this if he is with SL.



Bro I can't be scum. If ytou're not convinced read this:
On April 25 2016 20:57 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 23:58 rsoultin wrote:
also, just for the record, in regards to tumble

i understand why some might think he could be town here, and i'm not saying that i don't have any doubts. i do. he busted his balls eod d1 and some of that looked townie. some of it looked more like he was spinning his wheels since he just asked a lot of questions and didn't really try to direct the lynch anywhere

basically what it comes down to me is the bare bones stuff that should never come from town
- lying about why he said something
- refusing to vote a scumread to save himself but then voting a nullread to save himself
- reads not being informed by new info

i'll sit there and go...that kinda sounded townie, like his exchange with gum, or well you know odd that he's trying that hard and martyring for super if they're scum together even if super is rb, and the doubts will creep in

but especially that second point is just impossible for me to get past. town doesn't do that. knowing super was rb...scum definitely could. town wouldn't. and i can't let that slide and then eat crow end-game just cause sometimes he "feels" townie

besides which...super's play looked like burn-out. he looked like an rsoul in the storm game, who still felt too guilty to not even try (doc claim, palmar push) but had trouble motivating himself anyway. rsoul played kamikaze rsoul cause of shape and kuri, and intended to dance on the lynch platform as long as possible. super hoped town would let him slide and tried to get a doc cc...if his scum team was composed of people completely not trying i don't know that he would have even done that much

so i'm not saying that this CONFIRMS tw scum, but i am saying super's play doesn't make tw town at all. it's hard playing consecutive anti-town roles even for those of us who push through anyway lol ><

(and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry! and if you just want to get me to stop harping on it >> that's an okay reason to get behind the lynch too lol)

On April 21 2016 00:31 rsoultin wrote:
rels is more his filter just looks like a town filter lol the fluidity of reads changing with new info is there, the willingness to say he's wrong about things instead of dig in his heels, and the probing into a lot of different things in a way that to me at least looks more like trying to figure out thought process and intentions (i.e. alignments) rather than just going on the attack. yet he's still aggressive so it doesn't look too blendy

^ definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me

Wow rsoul's N2 posts are way more detailed that I remembered. People going for the Onegu / Rels theory really needs to explain why I would kill rsoul when she hard townreads me and scumreads Tumble. Then shut the fuck up when they realize they can't explain it. Really, if you couldn't care to read these two walls, these two quotes are enough:

and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry!


definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me


So it's either Onegu / Tumble or SL / Tumble if you are town. I'm really not convinced SL is scum over Onegu, but Tumble is a good lynch.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:33 GMT
#2772
On April 26 2016 05:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

For what reason ?


huh?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:33 GMT
#2773
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:00 justanothertownie wrote:
I would feel really really bad about letting Onegu wiggle out of this if he is with SL or Rels.

But I also don't want to let tumble get away with this if he is with SL.



Bro I can't be scum. If ytou're not convinced read this:
On April 25 2016 20:57 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 23:58 rsoultin wrote:
also, just for the record, in regards to tumble

i understand why some might think he could be town here, and i'm not saying that i don't have any doubts. i do. he busted his balls eod d1 and some of that looked townie. some of it looked more like he was spinning his wheels since he just asked a lot of questions and didn't really try to direct the lynch anywhere

basically what it comes down to me is the bare bones stuff that should never come from town
- lying about why he said something
- refusing to vote a scumread to save himself but then voting a nullread to save himself
- reads not being informed by new info

i'll sit there and go...that kinda sounded townie, like his exchange with gum, or well you know odd that he's trying that hard and martyring for super if they're scum together even if super is rb, and the doubts will creep in

but especially that second point is just impossible for me to get past. town doesn't do that. knowing super was rb...scum definitely could. town wouldn't. and i can't let that slide and then eat crow end-game just cause sometimes he "feels" townie

besides which...super's play looked like burn-out. he looked like an rsoul in the storm game, who still felt too guilty to not even try (doc claim, palmar push) but had trouble motivating himself anyway. rsoul played kamikaze rsoul cause of shape and kuri, and intended to dance on the lynch platform as long as possible. super hoped town would let him slide and tried to get a doc cc...if his scum team was composed of people completely not trying i don't know that he would have even done that much

so i'm not saying that this CONFIRMS tw scum, but i am saying super's play doesn't make tw town at all. it's hard playing consecutive anti-town roles even for those of us who push through anyway lol ><

(and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry! and if you just want to get me to stop harping on it >> that's an okay reason to get behind the lynch too lol)

On April 21 2016 00:31 rsoultin wrote:
rels is more his filter just looks like a town filter lol the fluidity of reads changing with new info is there, the willingness to say he's wrong about things instead of dig in his heels, and the probing into a lot of different things in a way that to me at least looks more like trying to figure out thought process and intentions (i.e. alignments) rather than just going on the attack. yet he's still aggressive so it doesn't look too blendy

^ definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me

Wow rsoul's N2 posts are way more detailed that I remembered. People going for the Onegu / Rels theory really needs to explain why I would kill rsoul when she hard townreads me and scumreads Tumble. Then shut the fuck up when they realize they can't explain it. Really, if you couldn't care to read these two walls, these two quotes are enough:

and no this is not me trying to beat a dead horse, this is me trying to convince anyone who isn't yet convinced that we absolutely need to lynch tw next phase. if i die and you don't and he turns out to be scum i will be very angry!


definition of a town filter from a player who knows how to play for me

tbf i know his scum game is good lol >< but i don't think it's quite that good. the fluidity and breadth in particular is pretty hard to accomplish as scum, at least for me


So it's either Onegu / Tumble or SL / Tumble if you are town. I'm really not convinced SL is scum over Onegu, but Tumble is a good lynch.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:33 GMT
#2774
On April 26 2016 05:33 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:30 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

For what reason ?


huh?

?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:33 GMT
#2775
I am also through with Rels filter.

Pretty clean and since he is good at mafia it's hard to tell. If he is mafia then it is for scumreading super day1 but never voting him and for his moronic attack against me later on. There are town explanations for both though.

This post felt really odd though:
On April 25 2016 07:41 Rels wrote:
JAT am I right dismissing SL stupidness / stuborness as NAI ?

meh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:35 GMT
#2776
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:03 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:00 justanothertownie wrote:
I would feel really really bad about letting Onegu wiggle out of this if he is with SL or Rels.

But I also don't want to let tumble get away with this if he is with SL.



Bro I can't be scum. If ytou're not convinced read this:
On April 25 2016 20:57 Rels wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
Wow rsoul's N2 posts are way more detailed that I remembered. People going for the Onegu / Rels theory really needs to explain why I would kill rsoul when she hard townreads me and scumreads Tumble. Then shut the fuck up when they realize they can't explain it. Really, if you couldn't care to read these two walls, these two quotes are enough:
[quote]
[quote]


So it's either Onegu / Tumble or SL / Tumble if you are town. I'm really not convinced SL is scum over Onegu, but Tumble is a good lynch.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:37 GMT
#2777
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:03 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Bro I can't be scum. If ytou're not convinced read this:
[quote]

So it's either Onegu / Tumble or SL / Tumble if you are town. I'm really not convinced SL is scum over Onegu, but Tumble is a good lynch.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:38 GMT
#2778
I will feel really bad about putting in this much effort if it is Rels/SL or Onegu/tumble btw. Fuck those 2 in particular for being the main lynch targets and not doing shit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:38 GMT
#2779
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.

Who knows? If SL thinks that other people may have to.
Just let it go. You cannot clear yourself with this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:40 GMT
#2780
Obi, you still there? Or is all of this pointless anyways?
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 129
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2288
GuemChi 611
Snow 142
Leta 134
Bale 28
Noble 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7116
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick161
ViBE82
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 9m
Patches Events
10h 9m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.