• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:07
CEST 14:07
KST 21:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8721 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:08 GMT
#2801
On April 26 2016 05:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:41 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
[quote]
SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.


no i thought she was doc and already explained why. the fact she never waverred on super after his claim like jat or obi did points to her being medic. i felt I also had that gonig for me so it was why i put some effort into taking a bullet

OK. Why did you just say "I'm OK voting Rels over Tumble" ?



because I was ok with it at that time? did you even read the thread to see how suspect of you i was and still sort of am?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:08 GMT
#2802
On April 26 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro


no i didnt lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 21:08 GMT
#2803
On April 26 2016 06:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Obi, you still there? Or is all of this pointless anyways?


At work, but yes.

You will have to decide too. Everything I have is in the thread. i concede to a SL/Rels world. In a Onegu/Tumble world we will not lose today anyways.
We basically have to decide between Rels and SL where Tumble is more likely with SL and Rels more likely with Onegu. Sadly SL could also be with Onegu though.


I think SL is slightly more likely than Rels but it's a moot point probably - unflipped associatives are bad and you and me both know that.

Unflipped associatives are really important in this case though.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:09 GMT
#2804
you mis understood it or something then move on
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:09 GMT
#2805
On April 26 2016 06:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro


no i didnt lol

Click on "page 139" or your filter and see for yourself p:
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 21:10 GMT
#2806
On April 26 2016 06:06 sicklucker wrote:
Rels can be with tumble too.

Hardly.
Would have bussed him all game. Possible but I don't think it's very likely.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:10 GMT
#2807
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

i said theres a possiblity and there is. whats not to understand? But if we kill tumble today im killing onegu over you tomorrow. Thats what im saying here its not very hard to understand

im trying to explain that I always kill onegy one way or the other no matter what happens so I may as well kill him today and speed the game along
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:11 GMT
#2808
On April 26 2016 06:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:06 sicklucker wrote:
Rels can be with tumble too.

Hardly.
Would have bussed him all game. Possible but I don't think it's very likely.


oh ya im remembering things
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:11 GMT
#2809
On April 26 2016 06:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:08 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro


no i didnt lol

Click on "page 139" or your filter and see for yourself p:


your not good at reading are you? reread it a few times
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 21:12 GMT
#2810
On April 26 2016 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:09 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:08 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro


no i didnt lol

Click on "page 139" or your filter and see for yourself p:


your not good at reading are you? reread it a few times

lol, I don't think you have a leg to stand on here bro.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:13 GMT
#2811
thing is im not trying to read im just wasting time for flip
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:14 GMT
#2812
On April 26 2016 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:09 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:08 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro


no i didnt lol

Click on "page 139" or your filter and see for yourself p:


your not good at reading are you? reread it a few times

So my question is, why would you vote me ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:14 GMT
#2813
Like I forgot that one rels post early where he calls super and rels his top two scum. So your right hes never with tumble and I know onegus mafia so we win the game in 1 hour. So sorry if you guys cant figure that its pretty confirmed obi/tumble
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:15 GMT
#2814
On April 26 2016 06:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:09 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:08 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 06:07 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro


no i didnt lol

Click on "page 139" or your filter and see for yourself p:


your not good at reading are you? reread it a few times

So my question is, why would you vote me ?


if I think your scum over tumble
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 21:15 GMT
#2815
On April 26 2016 06:14 sicklucker wrote:
Like I forgot that one rels post early where he calls super and rels his top two scum. So your right hes never with tumble and I know onegus mafia so we win the game in 1 hour. So sorry if you guys cant figure that its pretty confirmed obi/tumble

You're right. Let's switch to Obi,
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:15 GMT
#2816
lol
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 25 2016 21:15 GMT
#2817
On April 26 2016 03:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:45 Tumblewood wrote:
Out of time but will be back at about 45 minutes before deadline

Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 03:35 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:31 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 26 2016 03:27 Rels wrote:
Tumble do you even have something to say ? What do you think of Onegu's recent posting ? What do you think of my response to you 3 hours ago where I said you were lying ?

I think Onegu is scum trying to take advantage of my inactivity to escape a lynch.
I don't have that response handy so I'll answer it once I find it
Oh and here's something to say Onegu and Rels are still scum (but for real what is the point of those questions)

The point is that I think you're scum, I think you entered the thread only because people were talking about you, and you have no idea what to say.
Here is my post:
On April 25 2016 23:45 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 23:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:33 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:21 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 25 2016 12:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
[quote]

What are you even saying here?

I am saying two things here:
- A scum team doesn't exist without Onegu.
- I still think SL is town, but the recent shouting match between him and Rels makes me less comfortable about it.


So who's your second scum and why?

Rels, on the charges of
- having a strong scumread on me but only pushing me when it's most useful for scum (when my wagon is tied with Super's and when my wagon is the counter to Shape's)
- not being as townie as SL or JAT

This doesn't make any sense.
1 - How is it useful for scum to push your mislynch when your wagon is the counter to Shape ?
2 - So I pushed you D1 and D3. The only time I didn't push you was D2 when there was claim stuff to take care of. When should I have been pushing you as town ?
3 - The question was "Why is Rels scum", you can't just answer "for not being townie". Why am I not townie ?

1. Because my will at deadline basically said, you will lynch Shape then Onegu after I die. Shape would have almost certainly died the next day and mafia would win.
2. You didn't push me either until just before deadline on those two days.
3. Lrn 2 read, I said that SL and JAT are wayyy townier than you.

1. So once again, how is this scum indicative instead of townie pushing for the right lynch ? You say I am scum that pushed for your mislynch all game, if you got lynched D3 and you flipped town I would be in a bad spot.
2. This is a lie. I wasn't even around during EOD3, I was on a train with no mean to read the thread. My first big post on you D3 was before midday to prove GB was the second wagon, and the real one was 9 hours before deadline:
On April 22 2016 22:04 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 21:51 sicklucker wrote:
tumble shape for the concede

That is what it looks like. I finished rereading Tumble's filter and he's super likely scum:

- he made up a reason to explain a post he made. Townie always has a reason to post something. They can forget it, but what they wo'nt do is to make up an entirely fake one. Scum cannot disclose the real reasons they are making post ("I want ot be townread", "I want this scummy looking guy to be lynched") so they have to make them up though.

- he has exactly 0 in-depth read. He scumread rsoul D1 and D2 and came up with a lot of reasons to scumread her. I summed them up EOD1 but he continued D2: he attacked her on her read of GB for example, which is pretty ridiculous. His Shape read is super strange too, he went from "town" to "#1 scum" with almost no explanation. Could be because JAS is his partner and he wants to be right but no push him very hard.

- he didn't vote Superbia, the scum RB, to save his life, when he was scumreading him; but he voted GB, who was null "50/50" in his last EOD1.

- rsoul died and he was her #1 scumread

- his activity has died down, seems like scum giving up when he should be fighting as town especially since his #1 scumread is getting lynched right now

Going to Shape now, then Onegu.


3. Alright it is POE then. Can't arguee against that.


To expand, why did you post i n the thread when you're not even caught up ? Apparenrlty you didn't read this answer when it was posted 6 minutes after your post.

Please answer this when you come back.

I was caught up but needed to review what it said before I responded
I also just caught up again now
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:16 GMT
#2818
Like rels you had the scummiest vote of all time so im allowed ot be paranoid. but you not looking to jump on tumble here makes me think your pretty lock town now. Because you have to be with onegu but your not really trying to get the lynch off of him
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 21:16 GMT
#2819
On April 26 2016 06:14 sicklucker wrote:
Like I forgot that one rels post early where he calls super and rels his top two scum. So your right hes never with tumble and I know onegus mafia so we win the game in 1 hour. So sorry if you guys cant figure that its pretty confirmed obi/tumble


Damn.
Rip me.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:16 GMT
#2820
or maybe you are and this is what your retarded line of qeustioning is about? welp
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV513
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo269
DeMusliM187
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh114
Mew2King63
Livibee57
QueenE53
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 53m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.