• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:07
CEST 14:07
KST 21:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8721 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 178 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:40 GMT
#2781
On April 26 2016 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.

Who knows? If SL thinks that other people may have to.
Just let it go. You cannot clear yourself with this.

SL why did you think that ?
And ofc I won't let it go p: it's one of my towniest game 'cause I had a lot of time to play apart from last weekend compared to a lot of recent game, yet I feel like I'm on the verge of being lynched anytime. It's super frustrating.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:41 GMT
#2782
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:04 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Who the fuck knows. Maybe you guys thought she was the medic. I am sure you understand that I can't clear you for that.

Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.


no i thought she was doc and already explained why. the fact she never waverred on super after his claim like jat or obi did points to her being medic. i felt I also had that gonig for me so it was why i put some effort into taking a bullet
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:41 GMT
#2783
On April 26 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:57 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Why, did she soft medic ?

Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.


no i thought she was doc and already explained why. the fact she never waverred on super after his claim like jat or obi did points to her being medic. i felt I also had that gonig for me so it was why i put some effort into taking a bullet

OK. Why did you just say "I'm OK voting Rels over Tumble" ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:45 GMT
#2784
This feels like Star Wars when I was the most obvious town ever and JAT & rayn still scumread me in the obs QT while I was nailing the scumteam. Well, while NM was nailing the scumteam and I was 2/3.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 20:46 GMT
#2785
i just thought of something. obis not even going to be here he made a point of it. so theres no way you can change the vote to tumble even if you wanted to jat without me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:48 GMT
#2786
On April 26 2016 05:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:37 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:02 Rels wrote:
On April 26 2016 04:58 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Not that I saw but I don't know what mafia thought. SL seems to have thought she was medic.

SL why did you think that ?
JAT so if you yourself didn't think that, I don't understand why you think I could have been thinking that.

Because you are not me and you had buddies if you are mafia.

Well if you believe that couild be the case you need to look for proof because I reread the whole game until N2 a few hours ago and I can't think of anything like that

How am I supposed to look for proof of something that would have only been posted in the mafia qt anyways? srsly?

Because I try to prove I'm town using the rsoul kill and you say "well scum could have been thinking she's medic". So if you can't find any reason that 'sculm could have been thinking she's medic", your argument doesn't work.

It's exactly the other way round. You can't use rsoultins death to proof your innocence for exactly this reason. If you were mafia and thought she is medic or a buddy of yours did you wouldn't post it in the thread but in your qt.

But I don't think there are any reason to think she could have been doc.


no i thought she was doc and already explained why. the fact she never waverred on super after his claim like jat or obi did points to her being medic. i felt I also had that gonig for me so it was why i put some effort into taking a bullet

OK. Why did you just say "I'm OK voting Rels over Tumble" ?

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:48 GMT
#2787
And I'm pretty sure OWS said he was still undfecided so he's probably gonna be around before deadline
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:48 GMT
#2788
On April 26 2016 05:46 sicklucker wrote:
i just thought of something. obis not even going to be here he made a point of it. so theres no way you can change the vote to tumble even if you wanted to jat without me

That's why I asked if he is still around at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 20:50 GMT
#2789
On April 26 2016 05:45 Rels wrote:
This feels like Star Wars when I was the most obvious town ever and JAT & rayn still scumread me in the obs QT while I was nailing the scumteam. Well, while NM was nailing the scumteam and I was 2/3.

What has this to do with anything here?
I am not even scumreading you. I am just not ruling you out because that would be really dumb to do.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:52 GMT
#2790
On April 26 2016 05:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:45 Rels wrote:
This feels like Star Wars when I was the most obvious town ever and JAT & rayn still scumread me in the obs QT while I was nailing the scumteam. Well, while NM was nailing the scumteam and I was 2/3.

What has this to do with anything here?
I am not even scumreading you. I am just not ruling you out because that would be really dumb to do.

That's how I feel.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 20:54 GMT
#2791
SLLLLLLL please answer me
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 21:01 GMT
#2792
On April 26 2016 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Obi, you still there? Or is all of this pointless anyways?


At work, but yes.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 21:02 GMT
#2793
On April 26 2016 05:46 sicklucker wrote:
i just thought of something. obis not even going to be here he made a point of it. so theres no way you can change the vote to tumble even if you wanted to jat without me


I'm still trying to make time for this game lmao.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 25 2016 21:04 GMT
#2794
On April 26 2016 06:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Obi, you still there? Or is all of this pointless anyways?


At work, but yes.

You will have to decide too. Everything I have is in the thread. i concede to a SL/Rels world. In a Onegu/Tumble world we will not lose today anyways.
We basically have to decide between Rels and SL where Tumble is more likely with SL and Rels more likely with Onegu. Sadly SL could also be with Onegu though.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:05 GMT
#2795
On April 26 2016 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 05:46 sicklucker wrote:
i just thought of something. obis not even going to be here he made a point of it. so theres no way you can change the vote to tumble even if you wanted to jat without me

That's why I asked if he is still around at all.


he said yesterday he wont be here past 4pm its 5pm now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:05 GMT
#2796
On April 26 2016 05:54 Rels wrote:
SLLLLLLL please answer me


im not even sure what your asking me. you quoted a random quote that could have been from anytime this game. I have changed my stance alot
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 21:06 GMT
#2797
On April 26 2016 06:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2016 06:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 26 2016 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Obi, you still there? Or is all of this pointless anyways?


At work, but yes.

You will have to decide too. Everything I have is in the thread. i concede to a SL/Rels world. In a Onegu/Tumble world we will not lose today anyways.
We basically have to decide between Rels and SL where Tumble is more likely with SL and Rels more likely with Onegu. Sadly SL could also be with Onegu though.


I think SL is slightly more likely than Rels but it's a moot point probably - unflipped associatives are bad and you and me both know that.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 25 2016 21:06 GMT
#2798
Rels can be with tumble too.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 25 2016 21:07 GMT
#2799
On April 26 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like we have two kills and they both have to be right. Im also killing onegu. If he lives today im killing him tormorow SO I want him dead first. I could acualy see myself voting rels over tumble. Unlucky but its possible thats my mindset and thats why i want it to be 6pm alread

LOL you posted this 37 minutes ago bro
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 25 2016 21:08 GMT
#2800
Like, every time I log in I go "let's not kill people who post" and the two scummiest people who are doing nothing vote into each other.

It's the only thing holding me back from riding off into the sunset.
Retired.
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV513
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo269
DeMusliM187
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh114
Mew2King63
Livibee57
QueenE53
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 53m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.