• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10247 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
December 16 2015 15:59 GMT
#755
On December 17 2015 00:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 00:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:18 Rels wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
On December 16 2015 23:25 Rels wrote:
On December 16 2015 23:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 16 2015 22:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really don't know what else to say at the moment.

If DP is not going to do anything further i am never switching my vote. I understand this is pretty shitty if he is town as we live on the other sides of the world and we have basically not been in the thread at all at the same time due to time zones / constraints.

But still i believe this is the most likely correct answer at this point.


it's actually fine for me to die. Just make sure you get the last lynch right.

NO ITS NOT FINE UNLESS YOU ARE SURE THAT THE LAST SCUM IS ARSOUL, AND YOU ARE SURE THAT WE WILL LYNCH THEM. COME AND PLAY THE FUCKING GAME


what is this rels?

I don't know I assume you will tell me soon ?


No, explain what you were thinking.

I'm thinking that it's not fine he's thinking him getting lynched is fine.


Why not? Only DP and I can be scum to you, right? How does his post merit that sort of reaction?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
December 16 2015 16:01 GMT
#758
On December 17 2015 00:49 Rels wrote:
Arsoul you accused DP of not having a position, but I don't even know if you're still scumreading DP or if you went back to me. If you could do the "filter analysis" that was promised on both DP and I and make up your mind it would be great.


We're trying to get a read on you through interaction, obviously
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
December 16 2015 16:05 GMT
#765
On December 17 2015 01:02 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 00:59 RtaniSoul wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:30 Rels wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:18 Rels wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
On December 16 2015 23:25 Rels wrote:
On December 16 2015 23:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 16 2015 22:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really don't know what else to say at the moment.

If DP is not going to do anything further i am never switching my vote. I understand this is pretty shitty if he is town as we live on the other sides of the world and we have basically not been in the thread at all at the same time due to time zones / constraints.

But still i believe this is the most likely correct answer at this point.


it's actually fine for me to die. Just make sure you get the last lynch right.

NO ITS NOT FINE UNLESS YOU ARE SURE THAT THE LAST SCUM IS ARSOUL, AND YOU ARE SURE THAT WE WILL LYNCH THEM. COME AND PLAY THE FUCKING GAME


what is this rels?

I don't know I assume you will tell me soon ?


No, explain what you were thinking.

I'm thinking that it's not fine he's thinking him getting lynched is fine.


Why not? Only DP and I can be scum to you, right? How does his post merit that sort of reaction?

Cause I'm pretty sure I'm the lynch tomorrow if DP is lynched today.


So, survival, basically. Okay, that would be true as either alignment. Meh.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
December 16 2015 16:13 GMT
#769
Lol scum is playing super dirty We can't tell who is scum but Lex thinks Rels is more likely. So I guess it's better to say that I can't tell -pokes Lex-

I kinda just want the game to end

tbh I already filter-dived DP and although I found plenty of little things to nitpick if I wanted to try to throw scum on him, nothing stood out to me as definitively scummy over townie. Then he posts that emotional appeal and all I can think is that if he's actually scum doing that he's a complete asshole.

Maybe it's cause of our feelings about this game that I just find DP's reaction more townie than flailing about wildly? (Sorry if you're town Rels, but that's the impression you're giving me.) I dunnae. I'll let Lex decide what he wants to do. I think it's Rels over DP by a slight margin but really I don't want to bother with this game any further if we're wrong :/
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
December 16 2015 16:15 GMT
#771
Lex says we'll just vote with rayn. On us as well. We're done with this game lol >< and yeah if y'all lynch us feel free to call us bad afterwards cause we probably deserve it.

It's yours, rayn ^^ no pressure? haha
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
December 16 2015 16:17 GMT
#772
On December 17 2015 01:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 01:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Maybe it's cause of our feelings about this game that I just find DP's reaction more townie than flailing about wildly? (Sorry if you're town Rels, but that's the impression you're giving me.)

What does flailing mean exactly ? Cause the definition I have in mind doesn't describe what I've done at all.


It means searching for something in a way that is more chaotic than systematic, in this context.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
December 16 2015 16:30 GMT
#776
We're kinda done. We feel bad for rayn
##Unvote
##Vote Rels

If you decide you want to lynch us instead we're good with that too.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
December 16 2015 17:27 GMT
#803
On December 17 2015 01:53 Rels wrote:
Artasoul: you were talking by phone when Arta saw that marv posted right ?

Yeah, Tina was out doing groceries and neither of us were feeling all too well at the time so our motivation was pretty low to begin with. Then we saw everyone switching over to you and figured you were a fine lynch as well.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
December 16 2015 17:29 GMT
#804
Also Rayn if you're certain that DP doesn't make that post as scum ever we're fine with whatever way this goes honestly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 797
Soulkey 313
Larva 237
Soma 206
Zeus 93
Mind 69
ZerO 64
Mini 48
Sexy 32
soO 28
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
zelot 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe0
League of Legends
JimRising 528
Counter-Strike
edward104
Other Games
gofns13964
singsing1523
Coldzera 727
WinterStarcraft581
Sick191
Pyrionflax44
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick644
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Jankos2453
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.