• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8283 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 170 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 14:14 GMT
#1661
On November 07 2015 23:10 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 22:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Pretty sure Rels said before the fact he was townreading you (even if he's pushing you NOW). I'll double check.

That was regarding you saying "sicklucker would be an easy target to put the blame on".
If you think that's true then "Rels is also pushing rayn now" doesn't make any fucking sense, or should not make any sense in your world from scum!Rels perspective.


Eh, he has a good scumgame. If you're playing suboptimally and any good scum player wants to take advantage of that, they can. Rels has shown as either alignment (as mafia SOTW) he's not afraid of clashing with people. You've been wrong on him twice now in other games, but that's besides the point.

Mmmm.. i know. But my problem is when i am "wrong" on him it is because there are retarded townies.
tbh in both of the games i have actually considered him as scum, but i can't scumread him over people who are more scummy than he is.

Again, if i lose to scum!Rels because there are retarded townies then so be it. idc.
But i can't think he is scum when there are more scummy players.
If you and Shockeyy looked any better i would totally think he is scum, but based on voting i see no reason to think he could be mafia with Shockeyy. Period.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:23 GMT
#1662
Actually barely have time today, unfortunately.

Imo we have to find out which of the three is scum (maybe more). We can't exclude all 3 of them in the team, because if we get a fail we're essentially fucked in the ass. In my world Xatalos is either exclusively with rayn or not scum (though rayn could be independently scum). SL is a fucked-up case, as I really can't see him in the team ever again. His reactions don't help.

My other problem is that Artanis/HtS are both on the yes votes despite not being on the team, which kind of means I don't want to include them on the team.

The team I would suggest would be: Rayn/Xatalos/Superbia/Kita (or perhaps Artanis instead of Kita, since Kita could be with SL- I'm still a little stuck on who the last member would be- probably someone who is/was on the raynistown-train). Which means that if this team produces a fail rayn would probably be for sure mafia. Yes, I understand that this could be a set up if I'm mafia myself, but get fucked.

So to re-iterate: we cannot make a team which excludes all members of the first team at this point in time, as a fail would mean absolutely fuck all.

I also know that people had some questions for me: rayn and rels. Rels I don't remember your question so please restate it asap (maybe I'll find it after this post). Rayn, I stated that I had the willies on you and HtS even though you both felt town. I've explained this I believe.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:23 GMT
#1663
Brb rq.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 14:24 GMT
#1664
Basically HtS, if you are town, you should be really hard pushing someone from the mission 1 onto this team because i will not accept any team that does include you. We both agree on Shockeyy, I don't accept Rels as mafia as per what i said, so why is someone else on the mission scum? And who from the first mission should be included?

If you don't think you can do that, then i am inclined to think you are scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:24 GMT
#1665
Actually it has to be Art instead of Kita on that team. Art was riding the rayntown-train.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 14:26 GMT
#1666
On November 07 2015 23:23 Superbia wrote:
I also know that people had some questions for me: rayn and rels. Rels I don't remember your question so please restate it asap (maybe I'll find it after this post). Rayn, I stated that I had the willies on you and HtS even though you both felt town. I've explained this I believe.

Where did you exactly say that?
I am pretty sure you hard-townread at least me before making the "iffy" post.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:27 GMT
#1667
If pass we win, if fail rayntrain confirmed bullshit (and by proxy rels/kita/maybe shockey prob town)
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:28 GMT
#1668
On November 07 2015 23:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:23 Superbia wrote:
I also know that people had some questions for me: rayn and rels. Rels I don't remember your question so please restate it asap (maybe I'll find it after this post). Rayn, I stated that I had the willies on you and HtS even though you both felt town. I've explained this I believe.

Where did you exactly say that?
I am pretty sure you hard-townread at least me before making the "iffy" post.


I had you hard townread after list which was super similar to mine
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 14:28 GMT
#1669
On November 07 2015 23:28 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 07 2015 23:23 Superbia wrote:
I also know that people had some questions for me: rayn and rels. Rels I don't remember your question so please restate it asap (maybe I'll find it after this post). Rayn, I stated that I had the willies on you and HtS even though you both felt town. I've explained this I believe.

Where did you exactly say that?
I am pretty sure you hard-townread at least me before making the "iffy" post.


I had you hard townread after list which was super similar to mine

Okay so why was HtS iffy then?
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:29 GMT
#1670
Same reason as you. Strong players do not get easily townread. This is all in my filter, I believe I've answered this question before.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 14:31 GMT
#1671
Superbia do you understand what you just said onto who should go onto the mission is really fishy...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 14:32 GMT
#1672
On November 07 2015 23:29 Superbia wrote:
Same reason as you. Strong players do not get easily townread. This is all in my filter, I believe I've answered this question before.

Then why did you hard-townread me in the first place?!?!?!?
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 14:33 GMT
#1673
On November 07 2015 23:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:03 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 22:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's not what i asked. Way to talk about something completely different that i in fact asked..... So your reasoning is "because they would then have unexplained change in reads". I believe Rels is good enough to figure a way out here -- especially if, as you claim, Xatalos is scum. Like if that is the case, i am 100% certain Rels could have found a reason to townread sicklucker -- because sicklucker would ACTUALLY be town (and he townread me + Xatalos anyways, before the team nomination went out).


As I said, I could be wrong on Rels so I have to start from scratch on him. The argument you are presenting is that Rels doesn't have TMI (or however you said it) on SL, but this is also based on your pre-conceived notion that sicklucker actually IS scum. If Rels is scum, he doesn't just have to TMI sicklucker, there are other ways. Let's say that SL is town, and that somehow you're wrong on Xata (and you've been wrong on reads before, so don't say you aren't wrong). Surely you can entertain the slightest possibility that you are wrong.

No it is not.

It is based on the fact YOU think Rels is scum.
For Rels to be scum the following must be true:
1) he knows there is mafia on the mission
2) he still nay-votes the mission
3) instead of (as you are arguing) pushing the "easy target" (sicklucker), he decides to push him AND me

Now mafia will obviously want to sabotage the first mission. Rels' play only makes sense as mafia if rayn is scum or Artanis is scum. Because it is highly expected that Artanis will pick AT LEAST rayn (as proven, if you weren't able to figure that out earlier). Otherwise, Rels, by nay-voting the team (where he has an easy scumread on SL after, especially if -- as you say -- Xatalos is scum) hinders his chances of getting a 1-scum mission 1 team. Rels already knows Shockeyy (who you assume is scum with him) will 100% vote nay to the mission.

How how does this make sense again? In a sense that Rels doesn't take the easy way out -- instead he takes the hard way out, of calling by ALSO me scum. Like it would be really easy to Rels for just "make up" a legitmate reason for SL to be town (as by your definition SL is town as Xatalos is scum), and after the mission fails he can go, like you do; "hmm... well one of these guys has to be scum, i guess i was wrong on [insert name here]".

Why is that less likely? Why does he less likely do that as mafia than what he did?

You keep pushing this logic about how Rels would yayvote a mission with a mafia on it, but I really don't see how he could when he scumreads at least one player on the mission and make any sense of it.

I would also still like to hear what your reasons are for considering Xata so town.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 14:35 GMT
#1674
wy do xata and rayn have to both be scum super?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:36 GMT
#1675
On November 07 2015 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:29 Superbia wrote:
Same reason as you. Strong players do not get easily townread. This is all in my filter, I believe I've answered this question before.

Then why did you hard-townread me in the first place?!?!?!?


Because you shared the exact same town-reads as me at a certain point.

I have a question for you rayn- as you are now starting to push scum onto me. Who am I with?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 07 2015 14:36 GMT
#1676
On November 07 2015 23:35 sicklucker wrote:
wy do xata and rayn have to both be scum super?


Rayn can be independent scum. I don't believe Xatalos can be. That's literally just a feeling. I don't think town-rayn can be fooled so hard so easily.
Minimal effort.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 14:37 GMT
#1677
On November 07 2015 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Basically HtS, if you are town, you should be really hard pushing someone from the mission 1 onto this team because i will not accept any team that does include you. We both agree on Shockeyy, I don't accept Rels as mafia as per what i said, so why is someone else on the mission scum? And who from the first mission should be included?

If you don't think you can do that, then i am inclined to think you are scum.


The quick version if you couldn't tell already is pushing you, between you and sicklucker I would put you on the team.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 14:38 GMT
#1678
I do it all the time super.. espically on day 1's. Doing it long term is harder for sure but I have literraly fooled ryan as scum like 4 times early in a game
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2015 14:38 GMT
#1679
You guys need to see how hard rayn is pushing for me to be scum... Like he's desperately trying to sound town and him and data defending each other gives it away even more. He was just on the first mission that got sabotaged and is still trying to target me even though I've already said I don't want to be on a mission. Stfu already rayn, you're mafia and I caught you early on.
Life?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 14:38 GMT
#1680
On November 07 2015 23:36 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:35 sicklucker wrote:
wy do xata and rayn have to both be scum super?


Rayn can be independent scum. I don't believe Xatalos can be. That's literally just a feeling. I don't think town-rayn can be fooled so hard so easily.


Rels fooled him two games in a row (SOTW then Drams)

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 99
Railgan 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 165
ZZZero.O 118
firebathero 115
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift3513
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5628
crisheroes870
Other Games
summit1g7179
FrodaN2534
fl0m794
mouzStarbuck333
KnowMe294
ToD241
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 73
• Hupsaiya 24
• musti20045 20
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen121
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur222
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 31m
INu's Battles
14h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 31m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.