• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7968 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 170 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 13:20 GMT
#1621
I skimmed it tbh. it tilts me more to rayn being the scum and xata being dumb. Like I didnt make my reasons to town read xata up. But my entire reason for townreading rayn might have been wrong since he went against that logic now anyway. He could have just been townreading me to set up just this situation
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 13:21 GMT
#1622
On November 07 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
I skimmed it tbh. it tilts me more to rayn being the scum and xata being dumb. Like I didnt make my reasons to town read xata up. But my entire reason for townreading rayn might have been wrong since he went against that logic now anyway. He could have just been townreading me to set up just this situation

Except i wanted someone else onto the mission over you....
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 13:25 GMT
#1623
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 13:27 GMT
#1624
Artanis i would really like you to swap me with Rels.
table for two on a tv tray
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:28 GMT
#1625
Actually I missed this quote about Xatalos' read on you SL.

On November 07 2015 08:53 Xatalos wrote:
I guess SL's position on me and the missions is somewhat unnatural. He first scumreads me for not 100% townreading him at first... But he'd still want to go on a mission during my leadership, and even include me on the second mission if the first mission passed.

Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 20:35 sicklucker wrote:
Its also not me being biased the chart says were the top 3 towns more or less as no one scum reads us. I know you town read artanis so from your pov if your town submitting that team makes sense.

No one understands the logic of putting yourself in the team better then me but you also need that team to pass and its only attempt 2 of 5 so people are still very picky like me. Also if the said mission passes it would make a likely town circle of 4 people rather then 3 im not totally sure the mechanics but that seems like a good spot to be in.


Not really sure what his read on me was at this point? Still scum? Null? It kind of feels like it's a town lean or something already.

And then when he's included with me and rayn, I'm very likely town...?

Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 09:08 sicklucker wrote:
oh i liked the xatalos filter thing. i think we should pass this its very likely 3 towns from my pov


Would be very curious to hear about this read progression on me.


Ugh, the sad part here is that I could see both of you playing suboptimally here too. I don't think Xata should have had the reads he did on rayn, post-failure, the first two quotes he posted are IMO NAI, the second quote especially for anyone of either alignment who knows the game well can talk about the scum-packing strategy. (Kita did as well and I know I disregarded that as NAI and was townreading him on other things.)

The problem here is that when I read your filter, I can actually understand your progression on Xatalos. That actually makes Xatalos worse to me and thus of the three, the most likely scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 13:28 GMT
#1626
I also don't like how she hasn't really addressed anything towards me when I'm a townread of hers, yet she seems fine with me scumreading her.

Also, Rayn, what's your current read on Rels? You made a big post about things you don't like about him, yet
I think that's the most logical explanation votewise, and behaviorwise. If you and/or shockeyy are town, and by that i am gonna lose to scum!Rels, so be it, but i can't scumread him because it doesn't make sense, you two being mafia makes more sense.


You've raised a bunch of points you don't like about Rels/that make him scummy to you, yet you still seem to townread him?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:28 GMT
#1627
On November 07 2015 22:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'd still like to hear from HtS what exactly changed her mind on me when she's on a pc.



Thanks. Hold on.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 13:30 GMT
#1628
On November 07 2015 22:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i would really like you to swap me with Rels.

I think Rels has a good chance of being scum though. I'd feel more comfortable with about anyone else but Shockeyy and probably sicklucker (though I'm not entirely convinced it's sicklucker over Xata)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 13:30 GMT
#1629
On November 07 2015 22:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I also don't like how she hasn't really addressed anything towards me when I'm a townread of hers, yet she seems fine with me scumreading her.

Also, Rayn, what's your current read on Rels? You made a big post about things you don't like about him, yet
Show nested quote +
I think that's the most logical explanation votewise, and behaviorwise. If you and/or shockeyy are town, and by that i am gonna lose to scum!Rels, so be it, but i can't scumread him because it doesn't make sense, you two being mafia makes more sense.


You've raised a bunch of points you don't like about Rels/that make him scummy to you, yet you still seem to townread him?

As i said it doesn't make any sense to me that 2 scum voted nay. And Rels looks better than Shockeyy does.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 13:31 GMT
#1630
On November 07 2015 22:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 22:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I also don't like how she hasn't really addressed anything towards me when I'm a townread of hers, yet she seems fine with me scumreading her.

Also, Rayn, what's your current read on Rels? You made a big post about things you don't like about him, yet
I think that's the most logical explanation votewise, and behaviorwise. If you and/or shockeyy are town, and by that i am gonna lose to scum!Rels, so be it, but i can't scumread him because it doesn't make sense, you two being mafia makes more sense.


You've raised a bunch of points you don't like about Rels/that make him scummy to you, yet you still seem to townread him?

As i said it doesn't make any sense to me that 2 scum voted nay. And Rels looks better than Shockeyy does.

Yeah but as I said I don't think he had much of a choice given his reads at the time.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 13:32 GMT
#1631
If there is 1 scum in you/xata/sl, and I think there likely is, that means there's 2 scum in Rels/HtS/Shockeyy/Superbia/Kita and I have to select the exact 3 townies from the 5. That seems like a much harder task than selecting the player I have a strong townread on from the mission that failed.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 13:33 GMT
#1632
On November 07 2015 22:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 22:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i would really like you to swap me with Rels.

I think Rels has a good chance of being scum though. I'd feel more comfortable with about anyone else but Shockeyy and probably sicklucker (though I'm not entirely convinced it's sicklucker over Xata)

IT doesn't even matter if the team gets yay'd or not.
It forces sicklucker to give actual reads (as now he is just hiding behind "i will nay everything with Xata/rayn in it") and we'll hear something new from Shockeyy unless he wants that team to go on a mission.

Basically if i am on the mission two of the people i think are mafia have a bullshit reason to downvote it and continue saying nothing on other people.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 13:34 GMT
#1633
On November 07 2015 22:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If there is 1 scum in you/xata/sl, and I think there likely is, that means there's 2 scum in Rels/HtS/Shockeyy/Superbia/Kita and I have to select the exact 3 townies from the 5. That seems like a much harder task than selecting the player I have a strong townread on from the mission that failed.

I know but the current concensus seems to be only to talk about people who are nominated atm.
You can change your mind, but let's see what those people have to say about the team i proposed.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 13:34 GMT
#1634
On November 07 2015 22:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 22:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 22:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i would really like you to swap me with Rels.

I think Rels has a good chance of being scum though. I'd feel more comfortable with about anyone else but Shockeyy and probably sicklucker (though I'm not entirely convinced it's sicklucker over Xata)

IT doesn't even matter if the team gets yay'd or not.
It forces sicklucker to give actual reads (as now he is just hiding behind "i will nay everything with Xata/rayn in it") and we'll hear something new from Shockeyy unless he wants that team to go on a mission.

Basically if i am on the mission two of the people i think are mafia have a bullshit reason to downvote it and continue saying nothing on other people.

Hmmmm
It seems very risky though. And I don't like the idea of nominating a team I think likely has a spy.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 07 2015 13:35 GMT
#1635
On November 07 2015 22:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 22:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If there is 1 scum in you/xata/sl, and I think there likely is, that means there's 2 scum in Rels/HtS/Shockeyy/Superbia/Kita and I have to select the exact 3 townies from the 5. That seems like a much harder task than selecting the player I have a strong townread on from the mission that failed.

I know but the current concensus seems to be only to talk about people who are nominated atm.
You can change your mind, but let's see what those people have to say about the team i proposed.

Okay, fair enough. I have a concert tonight though so my final team will probably be submitted around like 17:45 GMT (+00:00) unless I read enough on mobile to change my mind by the end of it.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Rels, kitaman27, Superbia
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:36 GMT
#1636
Artanis, it was posts 605/919. Pretty much why I'm a bit sold on you as town atm is your general thought process from 973/75, 986, etc, and your approach your Rels looks pretty towny. You don't have an agenda to push him one way or another but the reasons for you scumreading him look through from your filter.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 13:36 GMT
#1637
On November 07 2015 22:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If there is 1 scum in you/xata/sl, and I think there likely is, that means there's 2 scum in Rels/HtS/Shockeyy/Superbia/Kita and I have to select the exact 3 townies from the 5. That seems like a much harder task than selecting the player I have a strong townread on from the mission that failed.

Well you know i would never pick a team with 2 scum in it, nor yay-vote it.
I doubt Xatalos would do that either.
Based on above, if SL is scum, 2-scum team would not go through because me or Xatalos would downvote it, regardless of which one of us would be scum.

So yeah, there is not gonna be 2 scum in the first mission.
table for two on a tv tray
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:37 GMT
#1638
Eh, I'm voting any team with Rels down on it. The previous team was definitely better.

Even Rels aside, there should be some discussion on Superbia, whom some people are having doubts on.

Enjoy the concert though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 13:38 GMT
#1639
HtS do you really think Rels and Shockeyy both voted nay as scum?
Why?
table for two on a tv tray
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:40 GMT
#1640
Right now, I actually think based on Xatalos post-mission failure posts there's a decent chance he might be the sabotaging player. Anyone who comes in later today, read post 1618 and 1625 and tell me what you think.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
ViBE53
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 183
Dewaltoss 88
Hyuk 67
Bale 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm105
League of Legends
Doublelift3944
Counter-Strike
Fnx 723
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor898
Liquid`Hasu675
Other Games
summit1g8489
FrodaN2299
shahzam456
KnowMe317
C9.Mang0220
ArmadaUGS125
JimRising 109
UpATreeSC95
Trikslyr42
ZombieGrub42
PPMD37
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH356
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur192
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 49m
Online Event
12h 49m
FEL
17h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.