• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9599 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 170 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:47 GMT
#1581
On November 07 2015 21:44 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:35 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I have an idea.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Kitaman27, Raynpelikoneet, Superbia


a little more reasonable.. But no rels? really?


I would upvote this team pending another look at Superbia (but although low-volume, nothing is jumping out at me on Superbia as scummy). If I don't feel good with Superbia....eh I would have to decide between you and him since all that's left is Xata (review pending), Rels and Shockey.

Only other thing I could do is re-read Rels if I'm wrong on him.

Artanis, Kita and rayn all would appear fine, and I'm pretty sold on the latter two as town atm. Artanis's posting when I've been afk has been pretty towny.


Day 1 mission. you,rayn,xata or was it atanis?
day 2 mission me,rayn,xata

Like we were both the fall guy since the scum of that group does not want to drop his town read on the other. (BOTH ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE OTHER TO BE SCUM THATS ABSURD)

Hts if you vote that team im pretty sure we lose. Plz hold out and vote no and ill vote any team with you on it
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:48 GMT
#1582
On November 07 2015 21:40 sicklucker wrote:
ok hts apparently i missed that you were suggested to be on a team with rayn and xata day one is this true? if so your town from my pov becuase you were the original fall guy


My nominations:

(1) rayn, Superbia, myself (8h45m left)
(2) Xatalos, rayn, myself (4h45 left)
(3) Kita, rayn, myself (1h9m left) - rejected

It would have helped me greatly if I didn't have to play the game from the airport, but what's done is done.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:48 GMT
#1583
Oh ya but you made the team day 1 rofl. I dont know anymore except that town lost
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:49 GMT
#1584
On November 07 2015 21:47 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:44 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:35 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I have an idea.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Kitaman27, Raynpelikoneet, Superbia


a little more reasonable.. But no rels? really?


I would upvote this team pending another look at Superbia (but although low-volume, nothing is jumping out at me on Superbia as scummy). If I don't feel good with Superbia....eh I would have to decide between you and him since all that's left is Xata (review pending), Rels and Shockey.

Only other thing I could do is re-read Rels if I'm wrong on him.

Artanis, Kita and rayn all would appear fine, and I'm pretty sold on the latter two as town atm. Artanis's posting when I've been afk has been pretty towny.


Day 1 mission. you,rayn,xata or was it atanis?
day 2 mission me,rayn,xata

Like we were both the fall guy since the scum of that group does not want to drop his town read on the other. (BOTH ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE OTHER TO BE SCUM THATS ABSURD)

Hts if you vote that team im pretty sure we lose. Plz hold out and vote no and ill vote any team with you on it


I want to be on a team, but I am near universally scumread. It will never pass.

If you were to swap me in for someone, then who would it be? rayn? superbia?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:49 GMT
#1585
Like rayn/xata which one of you is the idiot town that wont even consider that the other is scum even tho mathamaticly they are scum like 60+% of the time
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:50 GMT
#1586
On November 07 2015 21:48 sicklucker wrote:
Oh ya but you made the team day 1 rofl. I dont know anymore except that town lost


This was another team that I was looking at.

On November 03 2015 07:57 Half the Sky wrote:
4 mins left.

Could pull myself off and go with Rayn/Superbia/Kita.

But there are too many people not digging at least one of these as town.


For what it's worth.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:50 GMT
#1587
On November 07 2015 21:49 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:47 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:44 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:35 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I have an idea.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Kitaman27, Raynpelikoneet, Superbia


a little more reasonable.. But no rels? really?


I would upvote this team pending another look at Superbia (but although low-volume, nothing is jumping out at me on Superbia as scummy). If I don't feel good with Superbia....eh I would have to decide between you and him since all that's left is Xata (review pending), Rels and Shockey.

Only other thing I could do is re-read Rels if I'm wrong on him.

Artanis, Kita and rayn all would appear fine, and I'm pretty sold on the latter two as town atm. Artanis's posting when I've been afk has been pretty towny.


Day 1 mission. you,rayn,xata or was it atanis?
day 2 mission me,rayn,xata

Like we were both the fall guy since the scum of that group does not want to drop his town read on the other. (BOTH ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE OTHER TO BE SCUM THATS ABSURD)

Hts if you vote that team im pretty sure we lose. Plz hold out and vote no and ill vote any team with you on it


I want to be on a team, but I am near universally scumread. It will never pass.

If you were to swap me in for someone, then who would it be? rayn? superbia?


... super rayns scum 60%+ of the time from my pov im never voting any team with him or xata in it. Its the correct play knowing what I know
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:51 GMT
#1588
On November 07 2015 21:47 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:44 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:35 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:57 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I have an idea.
##Nominate Artanis[Xp], Kitaman27, Raynpelikoneet, Superbia


a little more reasonable.. But no rels? really?


I would upvote this team pending another look at Superbia (but although low-volume, nothing is jumping out at me on Superbia as scummy). If I don't feel good with Superbia....eh I would have to decide between you and him since all that's left is Xata (review pending), Rels and Shockey.

Only other thing I could do is re-read Rels if I'm wrong on him.

Artanis, Kita and rayn all would appear fine, and I'm pretty sold on the latter two as town atm. Artanis's posting when I've been afk has been pretty towny.


Day 1 mission. you,rayn,xata or was it atanis?
day 2 mission me,rayn,xata

Like we were both the fall guy since the scum of that group does not want to drop his town read on the other. (BOTH ARE NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE OTHER TO BE SCUM THATS ABSURD)

Hts if you vote that team im pretty sure we lose. Plz hold out and vote no and ill vote any team with you on it


That said you have a good point for what I'm reading on Xata IMO, but I'm trying atm to follow up on the Superbia read, since Kita suspected you for that.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:52 GMT
#1589
On November 07 2015 21:50 sicklucker wrote:
... super rayns scum 60%+ of the time from my pov im never voting any team with him or xata in it. Its the correct play knowing what I know


You mean you'd keep superbia in and swap me in for rayn? (language check I know...)
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:53 GMT
#1590
On November 07 2015 21:52 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:50 sicklucker wrote:
... super rayns scum 60%+ of the time from my pov im never voting any team with him or xata in it. Its the correct play knowing what I know


You mean you'd keep superbia in and swap me in for rayn? (language check I know...)


no i dont really want super. I just want him more then rayn. I want everyone in more then rayn and xata
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:55 GMT
#1591
Like on second thought im not sure I would even want you on a team. your in like the middle for me you have nominated some pretty sketchy teams. My reasons for wanting you nominated were based on the fact I thought someone else nominated you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:56 GMT
#1592
On November 07 2015 21:48 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:40 sicklucker wrote:
ok hts apparently i missed that you were suggested to be on a team with rayn and xata day one is this true? if so your town from my pov becuase you were the original fall guy


My nominations:

(1) rayn, Superbia, myself (8h45m left)
(2) Xatalos, rayn, myself (4h45 left)
(3) Kita, rayn, myself (1h9m left) - rejected

It would have helped me greatly if I didn't have to play the game from the airport, but what's done is done.


like with who i think scum im pretty sure all 3 of these teams include a scum. I dont like that
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:56 GMT
#1593
Alright, I'm having a tough time following your read on Superbia. From reading your filter.

Can you explain to me in a few sentences:

(1) what made him scummy to you the first cycle
(2) what makes you hesistant (based on post 1590) to have him on a team now.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 12:57 GMT
#1594
Last time i am going to post this:
Here is why ShoCkeyy is mafia:


First of all these things go together:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.

Xatalos is null -> that means he has to townread the people i colored green in the post. There is no other possible way he says this.
On November 03 2015 22:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ShoCkeyy do you agree you, kitaman and Rels should go to the first mission?


Yea sure why not, I have a better feeling about kitaman and rels than I do of you...

Townreads on kitaman and Rels.
On November 04 2015 04:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
@kita you summed it up here:

"He doesn't seem comfortable giving out statements which he isn't confident about. This could either mean that truly isn't sure and wants more time until it is clear or that he doesn't want to make a statement that could backfire later on in the game."

And also, I have been looking into rayn's previous games. Another thing, I don't need to be on a team, I already know I'm town, so when ever I do get on a team I'll be a 33% chance that it will pass. My current focus atm is trying to find town so when I vote for the teams, I know I'm voting confidently.

Look at the bolded part in this post for further reference.
On November 05 2015 02:11 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 20:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Since this worked so well for me last time I'm gonna go and do it again. Reads of X on Y below:
[image loading]
Things of note after I went through the filters:
-Superbia doesn't have many opinions at all. I don't like it. He was honed into one thing and one thing alone for a while and didn't really come to anything from it.
-I actually came off with a pretty strong townread on sl from it, which I was surprised by. He seems very open and aggressive in his posting which I didn't get from him when he was scum. Seems to actually be trying to do stuff.
-Surprised so many people scumread Rels still. He seems really active to me and pushing things. Can people explain this?
-Still actually kinda leaning scum on HtS. She seems highly defensive, and in hindsight I still don't really like how she mentioned how I didn't have much time, yet still tried to push a fear read based on not doing much.

Also, Rayn should be on whichever next mission. I also find it odd that shockeyy's actually suspicious of him, I'm not sure that's actually a good play as mafia to do but eh. Could be newbie scum I suppose.


You missed that I town read you and rels also. Another thing, why would I say I don't need to get on a team if I was mafia? Wouldn't I want to be on a team if I was mafia in order to sabotage?... You guys don't make any sense. I also don't need to place myself on my own team if I'm confident on who is town. Back to work.

Now from these posts we can gather the following:
Everyone except rayn/Xatalos/sicklucker is townreads. I don't give a fuck if the dude says "i didn't actually say that" because that is just bullshit. If he townreads five people and he is himself town that literally means he thinks the rest of the people are likely to be mafia. Now let's go to this, what i bolded earlier:
My current focus atm is trying to find town so when I vote for the teams, I know I'm voting confidently.

Okay so in his opinion, he has found the townies. This doesn't go along with how he ACTUALLY votes for the HtS team. For two reasons:
1) He "knows" there is scum on the team. In fact he should assume there is two scum (me/Xatalos). Yet he still votes yes, while earlier on saying he will refuse that team.
2) Now if he wants to be "tricky" and yay-vote the team because there are 2 scum in it, that would be okay. But that's not why he says he yay-voted it (i could have somehow understood that explanation).

To elaborate further onto this all. Shockeyy was okay with there being 1 scum on the team while saying his current focus is finding town -- that doesn't really go along with what he said earlier.

A reasonable explanation for the yay-vote should have been "in fact it's better that there are 2 or even 3 scum on the team, as long as we don't send any of those people onto further mission". That's not however his explanation.

Onto Xatalos' team. In Shockeyy's opinion this mission had three scum in it. Yet he refused to yay-vote it. Again, his stance is:
On November 05 2015 23:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Idk why it's so hard for people to understand I knew the votes would be visible... Also it's not hard to look through my filter.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 03:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I'm pretty much going to reject the xata/rayn combo wombo. I'd rather see the first team mentioned - hts,super,xata go through. At least if a sabotage happens, we definitely have a good chance of finding the mafia until the next mission.


The lineup when I voted was HtS, Xata and Kita, which I was perfectly fine with. Also, a bit more on my strategy. Losing the first one is a big deal to me, because then we have 1 out of 3 that have to be mafia. We just do not ever send any of them to any missions. After there will be three missions that are ready to be won since the fourth one needs at least 2 mafia members and we know of already one by then who hasn't gone on any other missions. Obviously there will be two more, as well, but with this game dragging out, it'll eventually be easy to spot them.

... now if he actually believes all of me/Xatalos/SL are mafia, he should upvote this team. Just because then we don't send any of them into further mission --> the town wins, since the town will automatically pick 4 town whoever they pick. Then when the mission passes, the same team gets picked again. Then when the mission passes who cares who is picked onto mission 4.

The other possibility is he doesn't actually townread the people he says he townreads, which also doesn't make any sense.

TLDR;
- His approach to how he votes doesn't line up with WHY he acts in some way in some situations and in another way in other situations.
- He doesn't really give any reasoning to his reads. The only reasoning he gives is the scumreads on me and Xatalos, and "he is angry", "they are in the thread at the same time", "they both suspected Rels" is not a reason to scumread anyone.
- When he is called out of his reads, he says "i didn't really call you scum" -- i think everyone can see why this is literally bullshit, kitaman already pointed this out.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:57 GMT
#1595
ShoCkeyy you have the next nomination that I can trust. im sure you wont get the votes because towns gonna lose but who would you be willing to submit?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 12:58 GMT
#1596
On November 07 2015 21:56 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:48 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:40 sicklucker wrote:
ok hts apparently i missed that you were suggested to be on a team with rayn and xata day one is this true? if so your town from my pov becuase you were the original fall guy


My nominations:

(1) rayn, Superbia, myself (8h45m left)
(2) Xatalos, rayn, myself (4h45 left)
(3) Kita, rayn, myself (1h9m left) - rejected

It would have helped me greatly if I didn't have to play the game from the airport, but what's done is done.


like with who i think scum im pretty sure all 3 of these teams include a scum. I dont like that


But do you think it's because I was playing suboptimally or because I am mafia? From what you are posting, I don't believe you are aware as to why I made the selections the way I did or how I did.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:58 GMT
#1597
On November 07 2015 21:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, I'm having a tough time following your read on Superbia. From reading your filter.

Can you explain to me in a few sentences:

(1) what made him scummy to you the first cycle
(2) what makes you hesistant (based on post 1590) to have him on a team now.


hes lurking like his mafia meta. all i remember him doing is putting my name in the mud. Kinda what scum is expected to do to the fall guy..
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 07 2015 12:59 GMT
#1598
On November 07 2015 21:58 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:56 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:48 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 07 2015 21:40 sicklucker wrote:
ok hts apparently i missed that you were suggested to be on a team with rayn and xata day one is this true? if so your town from my pov becuase you were the original fall guy


My nominations:

(1) rayn, Superbia, myself (8h45m left)
(2) Xatalos, rayn, myself (4h45 left)
(3) Kita, rayn, myself (1h9m left) - rejected

It would have helped me greatly if I didn't have to play the game from the airport, but what's done is done.


like with who i think scum im pretty sure all 3 of these teams include a scum. I dont like that


But do you think it's because I was playing suboptimally or because I am mafia? From what you are posting, I don't believe you are aware as to why I made the selections the way I did or how I did.


I dont really care. But im not seeing 4 people I can trust in this game so eventually im gonna have to gamble on someone that could be you...
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 07 2015 12:59 GMT
#1599
On November 07 2015 21:49 sicklucker wrote:
Like rayn/xata which one of you is the idiot town that wont even consider that the other is scum even tho mathamaticly they are scum like 60+% of the time

How about you explain why i am scum instead of just throwing in some percentages without any substance?
If you are scum the easiest way for you is just to call me and Xatalos mafia and say "well i don't care at least one of them is scum yolo". Because you effectively zone out two townies for "reasonable" reasons.
table for two on a tv tray
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 07 2015 13:01 GMT
#1600
On November 07 2015 21:58 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 21:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, I'm having a tough time following your read on Superbia. From reading your filter.

Can you explain to me in a few sentences:

(1) what made him scummy to you the first cycle
(2) what makes you hesistant (based on post 1590) to have him on a team now.


hes lurking like his mafia meta. all i remember him doing is putting my name in the mud. Kinda what scum is expected to do to the fall guy..


Alright, you answered #2, but #1? He was a bit more active first cycle than he is currently now.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
JuggernautJason83
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 207
Dewaltoss 96
Hyuk 68
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm0
League of Legends
Doublelift2653
Counter-Strike
Fnx 789
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5811
Khaldor949
Liquid`Hasu729
Other Games
summit1g7678
FrodaN2467
shahzam433
KnowMe335
C9.Mang0204
UpATreeSC115
ArmadaUGS107
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub45
PPMD43
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV276
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH350
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21244
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Shiphtur196
Upcoming Events
OSC
32m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 32m
Online Event
13h 32m
FEL
18h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.