• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7676 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:22 GMT
#1432
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:23 GMT
#1435
One idea that I'm toying with is a Xata + Artanis team.

It made much more sense for a town Xata to nominate Artanis from his position I would think. Him not doing so may suggest that he didn't want a double spy team day one. Need to evaluate if his reasoning to nominate SL over Artanis makes sense.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:32 GMT
#1447
On November 07 2015 08:31 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright Artanis if you think that's the case, they cannot communicate through a mafia QT, how would they know whether to pass or fail when there's a partner on the mission? I'm just saying from a likeliness standpoint.


You've got to be kidding me HTS.

You want to go over a pass/fail strategy in the thread.....?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:55 GMT
#1461
HTS could you go over why you had a town read on SL again? What do you think about SL's reads on Xata and Superbia?

Also, if you prefered Xata/rayn/artanis over Xata/rayn/SL why not simply reject the nomination? You knew Aratanis was the next mission leader, right?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 06 2015 23:56 GMT
#1462
On November 07 2015 08:53 Xatalos wrote:
I guess SL's position on me and the missions is somewhat unnatural. He first scumreads me for not 100% townreading him at first... But he'd still want to go on a mission during my leadership, and even include me on the second mission if the first mission passed.

Show nested quote +
On November 04 2015 20:35 sicklucker wrote:
Its also not me being biased the chart says were the top 3 towns more or less as no one scum reads us. I know you town read artanis so from your pov if your town submitting that team makes sense.

No one understands the logic of putting yourself in the team better then me but you also need that team to pass and its only attempt 2 of 5 so people are still very picky like me. Also if the said mission passes it would make a likely town circle of 4 people rather then 3 im not totally sure the mechanics but that seems like a good spot to be in.


Not really sure what his read on me was at this point? Still scum? Null? It kind of feels like it's a town lean or something already.

And then when he's included with me and rayn, I'm very likely town...?

Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 09:08 sicklucker wrote:
oh i liked the xatalos filter thing. i think we should pass this its very likely 3 towns from my pov


Would be very curious to hear about this read progression on me.


Why wasn't this a concern when you chose to nominate him?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 01:37 GMT
#1510
On November 07 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?



ok i called it an all town team. I was suspicious of super


The reason you say you are suspicious of super isn't possible though. You called him scum because you say you thought he wanted to reject SL/rayn/artanis. You can't think he was referring to a SL/rayn/artanis team because he said he wanted Artanis instead of SL in the post you called him scum for. How can he want artanis in place of SL if they are both in the team you think he is referring to?

Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I talking to a wall?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 03:30 GMT
#1517
On November 07 2015 11:06 sicklucker wrote:
I called super scum for calling the xata team would fail.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


These statements contradict each other.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 03:31 GMT
#1518
On November 07 2015 11:35 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 10:37 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 07 2015 10:09 sicklucker wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:33 sicklucker wrote:
On November 06 2015 18:39 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
This "qeustion" so dumb I dont know what angle your trying to pull here but it does not make me scum.

Artanis/me/rayn is the team I wanted and xata is the team I got. I explained why I somewhat townread xata and was happy with voting.

The question is clear and has nothing to do with what you just said:
On November 05 2015 23:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 05 2015 18:36 sicklucker wrote:
when i said the team is all town i ment me/rayn/artanis there..


On November 05 2015 08:03 Superbia wrote:
This one is probably going to get rejected straight out bc there's a good chance SL will just continue to lurk. =/ Artanis would've gotten some votes.


On November 05 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
super likely mafia. Im positive he has no reason to scum read me he just needs an excuse not to vote the all town team


So these were the posts that came within 6 minutes of each other. Super said the team would get rejected with SL, but Artanis would have gotten votes instead.

Now how could you think the team was SL/rayn/artanis if super is stating that artanis should have been included in the same exact post that you respond that he is scum?



then i just dont understand english


I'll try to make it as simple as possible:

1) Superbia says that the team will get rejected because artanis should have been chosen instead of SL
2) You call Superbia for wanting to reject the all town team
3) The all town team that you claim to have been referring to was SL/rayn/artanis, rather than SL/rayn/xat

How could 3 be true if he is clearly stating that he wanted artanis instead of SL?



ok i called it an all town team. I was suspicious of super


The reason you say you are suspicious of super isn't possible though. You called him scum because you say you thought he wanted to reject SL/rayn/artanis. You can't think he was referring to a SL/rayn/artanis team because he said he wanted Artanis instead of SL in the post you called him scum for. How can he want artanis in place of SL if they are both in the team you think he is referring to?

Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I talking to a wall?


Kita thoughts on me after the first mission?


Town points for voting reject. I'd say you are still probably in my bottom four based on posting.

Who is your preferred team this cycle?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 17:05 GMT
#1790
On November 07 2015 22:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 22:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 07 2015 22:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Artanis, it was posts 605/919. Pretty much why I'm a bit sold on you as town atm is your general thought process from 973/75, 986, etc, and your approach your Rels looks pretty towny. You don't have an agenda to push him one way or another but the reasons for you scumreading him look through from your filter.

Fair enough.
What exactly made you decide to vote yes on the mission?


Same thing I told Kita. At the time I was TRing Xata/Rayn and sicklucker like I said was 60/40 on him even though I was more sure on you.


I still don't understand this.

If you wanted Xata/Rayn/Artanis instead of Xata/Rayn/SL why did you vote yes?

Voting no gives you Xata/Rayn/Artanis because Artanis was up next.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 17:08 GMT
#1794
On November 08 2015 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis why do you want to change the team if you think i am town?

Because I think Rels is mafia and you are town.

If Rels is mafia why do both of SL and Xatalos say they will vote no?

To look better and/or because they scumread Rels of course.

Why do they not change their read on Rels based on what i said?
Actually Xatalos doesn't even scumread Rels... Or like, he has three other people who are "more likely to be mafia than Rels", yet he STILL wants to downvote the team.

Well, I'm willing to add Rels if you're that confident. But if he ends up being scum I will blame you postgame

the thing is if the mission somehow gets sabotaged, people will blame me.
and i will get mad for it. and both of the possible mafia (SL/Xata) don't want the team (excluding me) to go anyways.

I think it is just better play, and i think Rels is not mafia.
You can blame me post game if he is scum.


This makes no sense.

You prioritize whether or not people will blame you over whether or not mission two will pass? If mission two fails, the game is almost certainly over. How townie you look at that point would be the least of your worries.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 17:12 GMT
#1797
On November 08 2015 02:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis why do you want to change the team if you think i am town?

Because I think Rels is mafia and you are town.

If Rels is mafia why do both of SL and Xatalos say they will vote no?

To look better and/or because they scumread Rels of course.

Why do they not change their read on Rels based on what i said?
Actually Xatalos doesn't even scumread Rels... Or like, he has three other people who are "more likely to be mafia than Rels", yet he STILL wants to downvote the team.

Well, I'm willing to add Rels if you're that confident. But if he ends up being scum I will blame you postgame

the thing is if the mission somehow gets sabotaged, people will blame me.
and i will get mad for it. and both of the possible mafia (SL/Xata) don't want the team (excluding me) to go anyways.

I think it is just better play, and i think Rels is not mafia.
You can blame me post game if he is scum.


This makes no sense.

You prioritize whether or not people will blame you over whether or not mission two will pass? If mission two fails, the game is almost certainly over. How townie you look at that point would be the least of your worries.

No it isn't.
As i said whoever Artanis nominates i am gonna vote yes for (unless he puts both of SL/Xatalos onto the team).
I am just giving my opinion.

Why do you disagree with me wanting to swap myself with Rels, you are townreading him, no?


What % sure are you that HTS is scum right now?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 17:13 GMT
#1798
On November 08 2015 02:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 02:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 08 2015 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis why do you want to change the team if you think i am town?

Because I think Rels is mafia and you are town.

If Rels is mafia why do both of SL and Xatalos say they will vote no?

To look better and/or because they scumread Rels of course.

Why do they not change their read on Rels based on what i said?
Actually Xatalos doesn't even scumread Rels... Or like, he has three other people who are "more likely to be mafia than Rels", yet he STILL wants to downvote the team.

Well, I'm willing to add Rels if you're that confident. But if he ends up being scum I will blame you postgame

the thing is if the mission somehow gets sabotaged, people will blame me.
and i will get mad for it. and both of the possible mafia (SL/Xata) don't want the team (excluding me) to go anyways.

I think it is just better play, and i think Rels is not mafia.
You can blame me post game if he is scum.


This makes no sense.

You prioritize whether or not people will blame you over whether or not mission two will pass? If mission two fails, the game is almost certainly over. How townie you look at that point would be the least of your worries.

No it isn't.
As i said whoever Artanis nominates i am gonna vote yes for (unless he puts both of SL/Xatalos onto the team).
I am just giving my opinion.

Why do you disagree with me wanting to swap myself with Rels, you are townreading him, no?


What % sure are you that HTS is scum right now?


Yeah, I'm still leaning town on Rels by the way.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 17:15 GMT
#1801
On November 08 2015 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am genuinely curious kitaman.
Do you think i am scum? If i am i must be scum with someone on the team right?
Who is that someone?


Right now I'm thinking SL was the spy last mission, though I'm not completely town reading Xat.

I think you're playing sub-optimally if you are town. Sending those four means you have to be perfect on your HTS/Shockyy/(1 from mission 1) assumption.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2015 17:21 GMT
#1806
On November 08 2015 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 02:15 kitaman27 wrote:
I think you're playing sub-optimally if you are town. Sending those four means you have to be perfect on your HTS/Shockyy/(1 from mission 1) assumption.

Okay. To be honest i am most confident of Artanis being scum outside the mission 1 and hts/shockeyy.
I really don't think Rels is mafia. Therefore it doesn't matter at all if me - Rels goes onto a mission, and i can't make Artanis swap himself with me right?


Yes, you can. Your policy that you will pass any Artanis mission is what is keeping you from nominating yourself over him, no?

Is there not a difference between "I think X is town" and "I know I am town"?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2015 01:42 GMT
#1881
I'm voting yes, unless rayn is secretly voting no, in which I am also voting no.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2015 18:01 GMT
#1927
It's getting a bit difficult to parse the thread. Would everyone say this is a reasonable reflection of their current reads? You can respond after the vote if you wish. Clarifications would be helpful on the ones with (???)

ShoCkeyy

rayn/HTS
rels/kita/artanis/super


Xata/SL (???)




Half the Sky

Artanis, kita, rayn, SL
Xatalos/Shockeyy

Super/Rels (???)




Rels

HTS/Arta/SL

kita/shockeyy/super/xata

rayn (???)




Artanis[Xp]

Xatalos
Sicklucker
2 scum out of shockeyy/HTS/Superbia/Rels/kita
Artanis, rayn




Superbia

Xatalos//Kita/Artanis/Rels

One of SL/rayn + Shockeyy

HTS ???




raynpelikoneet

artanis, Xata, super, kita, Rels
Shockeyy, SL, HTS




sicklucker
Shockyy/Xatalos/kita
artanis/rayn/rels/super/hts




As for me I'd say that I'm leaning on SL being the scum from mission two, with Xata being the secondary suspect if SL is town. I'm still leaning mafia on Shockyy and the remaining mafia would be in a pool of HTS/super/Artanis.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2015 18:02 GMT
#1928
On November 09 2015 02:28 sicklucker wrote:
xata if your the town in rayn/you your literally losing town the game thinking the way you do. People like shockey/rels who voted no on a mission that failed are not going to be scum very often. you need to adjust your reads as scum bro


Two out of your three scum reads voted no, didn't they? Or am I wrong about your reads listed above?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2015 19:37 GMT
#1937
On November 09 2015 03:40 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 03:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 09 2015 02:28 sicklucker wrote:
xata if your the town in rayn/you your literally losing town the game thinking the way you do. People like shockey/rels who voted no on a mission that failed are not going to be scum very often. you need to adjust your reads as scum bro


Two out of your three scum reads voted no, didn't they? Or am I wrong about your reads listed above?


its the worst attempt i ever ever seen. Like you dont even know your top scum reads. reads? your wrong about like 4 people on that list.

more like town shockey rels hts

scum everyone else but especially you


So everyone else would be some combination of myself/super/artanis/xat?

On November 08 2015 01:47 sicklucker wrote:
i would vote yes for artanis/rayn/rels/super


Yet you would pass this team?

The reason I keep asking you about your reads is because you contradict yourself every other post.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 02:16 GMT
#2024
On November 09 2015 08:24 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 03:01 kitaman27 wrote:
It's getting a bit difficult to parse the thread. Would everyone say this is a reasonable reflection of their current reads? You can respond after the vote if you wish. Clarifications would be helpful on the ones with (???)

ShoCkeyy

rayn/HTS
rels/kita/artanis/super


Xata/SL (???)




Half the Sky

Artanis, kita, rayn, SL
Xatalos/Shockeyy

Super/Rels (???)




Rels

HTS/Arta/SL

kita/shockeyy/super/xata

rayn (???)




Artanis[Xp]

Xatalos
Sicklucker
2 scum out of shockeyy/HTS/Superbia/Rels/kita
Artanis, rayn




Superbia

Xatalos//Kita/Artanis/Rels

One of SL/rayn + Shockeyy

HTS ???




raynpelikoneet

artanis, Xata, super, kita, Rels
Shockeyy, SL, HTS




sicklucker
Shockyy/Xatalos/kita
artanis/rayn/rels/super/hts




As for me I'd say that I'm leaning on SL being the scum from mission two, with Xata being the secondary suspect if SL is town. I'm still leaning mafia on Shockyy and the remaining mafia would be in a pool of HTS/super/Artanis.


Btw why am I missing from this list >.>

Overall, I'd be much more interested to hear your own reads rather than listing others' reads.


You were there. I did miss listing Artanis though. I'm still not totally sure what he is thinking based on the most recent post that he didn't want his team to pass.

My reads were at the bottom if you missed it.

Right now I'd prefer a team something like kita/rels/rayn + 1 of HTS/super/Artanis. I'm still not sure which of those three I'd bring along.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 09 2015 02:17 GMT
#2025
On November 09 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
So yeah, I suggested a team I didn't actually want to see who was going to vote yes on it, gauge responses and all that. I figure after the first mission fails we want to gather some more information anyway. Like Rayn said, there'd be limited information on submitting a team with me/him/Superbia/Kitaman as someone like sicklucker would have an excuse to vote no without really backing it up. Now, we get to hear justifications for things.


If you were to nominate a team you did indeed want to pass, what would it have been?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g11924
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 48m
Replay Cast
17h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.