• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:35
CEST 02:35
KST 09:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9918 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 21:56 GMT
#2683
I can tell you already that I would send or accept HTS/Coag/Artanis/myself.

I can compromise on swapping myself out with either Shockey or Xata (who I think is more likely to be town than SL) if you don't trust me.

If you also TR rayn who in my opinion is a good player but had to be wrong on someone last cycle, that sort of coincides with his reads, with exception of HTS/Shockey.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 22:07 GMT
#2688
He's a good mafia, will never forget the game where cultkush converted him and then he owned the town :/.

I'd claim he can be on the level of BH in mafia mini mafia which is recent, if he puts enough effort into it.
I don't think he's on the level of BH in this game teehee.

I think the best way to read him is just checking if he pushes townies (or scum objectives) or is actually believably correct on something.Imo he has been focusing on the wrong things, like his setup talk in the start when to me all the exchanges between Xata/super and rayn/Rels felt really interesting (although he could only have commented on Xata/super, rayn/rels happened later and I have to see if he took a stance there).

And he has tried to push my slot as being spy which I also didn't like. I thought my slot was looking townier than Xata at the beginning of the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 22:07 GMT
#2690
Oh and I'm talking about kita.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 22:15 GMT
#2693
There's one thing I wanna know though: Why is Artanis not trusting me? I thought his early townread wasn't bad if genuine (he worded it kinda sloppy tho).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 22:18 GMT
#2697
On November 13 2015 07:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 07:15 Vivax wrote:
There's one thing I wanna know though: Why is Artanis not trusting me? I thought his early townread wasn't bad if genuine (he worded it kinda sloppy tho).

I am kind of trusting you, but it requires Xata to be scum and with how scummy SL just looked I'm actually not sure on that one anymore.


You will never be sure on that, you should compromise on picking two that you don't send on a mission, that's completely feasible, even three.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 22:28 GMT
#2703
Yep in fact kita didn't give much of a read on Rels himself but talked to Artanis and Shockey about him.

That's basically his first response to him:

Though I do wonder to myself why a spy Rels would attack me for such a ticky tack point. I'd expect a spy to push something along the lines of "kita isn't contributing what I would expect from his town play", rather than trying to paint me in a bad light from the start.


Notice the lack of omgus.

If you keep reading you will note that kita talks a lot indirectly about him in his conversations with rayn, Shockey, and Artanis.

It's the feeling that kita tries to be invisible while posting, asking a ton of questions without posting much own opinion (setup talk doesn't count). I hope you see what I mean when you read around that time.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 22:30 GMT
#2704
On November 13 2015 07:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 07:07 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 13 2015 06:16 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 13 2015 03:31 Vivax wrote:
You don't just walk into TL and townread kita.
Especially when he pushes my slot who will start expelling massive townie bricks when I have more time for this game.

I just went a bit over Xatalos last pages and I like where his head is, actually. I need more time for this game :> , but my SL read will probably stay as it is, so will the kita read. The last mafia is tricky but I'm leaning towards HTS.


sicklucker and Kita have been at it at each other nearly all game. Why do you think (or am I misreading) they are double bussing? Are you sure those interactions are scum on scum?

How do you know that Kita isn't doing the same thing to sicklucker that you claim he's (analogously) doing to you?


I think this is more than enough evidence that he hasn't looked at me in the slightest. If he honestly isn't familiar with my interaction with SL, yet concludes that SL and myself are buddies together, how can anyone possibly think that his read is legitimate?

He attacks me for the "meh I don't care" post an hour into the game and he attacks me for the "spammy" list thing I did last night, but completely ignores any analysis relevant to the events of the game.


Kita

Vivax has said he's not have had the time to play this game. He is probably going to have bad and/or suboptimal reads regardless of alignment. Why are you suggesting (if you are?) this could be mafia motivated?


I don't think my reads are bad (I'll never know until it ends tho), I only regret that I was too optimistic on rayn already being right. I'd have done more research on kita if I had the time :/, since just voting no wouldn't have been enough.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 22:39 GMT
#2706
Kita we need to talk, can you give me a summary entirely without quoting anything about why you think Rels is town?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 22:44 GMT
#2707
1) He did indeed read my filter leading to my conclusion that I'm mafia
2) He did not read my filter, yet I go from a "I don't know" read to his scum read anyways


No I didn't read your entire filter but it was enough to see how you started the game off.

I can sum up that you initially dodged the Xata/my slot fight and quickly switched to setup talk, then gave a sketchy read on Rels and proceeded to not talk about him but asking people about him without really posting conclusions for yourself.

Later on you just kept pushing my slot which is the most unproductive thing I have witnessed in the game and I know that for 100 % cause I know my slot. That already cost you my trust points.

Then you went to comment on mission 2 including all of me/SL/Xata among possible mafia (in your summary of everyone's reads), with emphasis on SL. But you also said "Xata if SL is town" (which you will never know, and then included me in the remaining pool of suspects outside these two (why outside??)

Now you're pushing the notion that I'm mafia.

I'm reasonably confident this isn't your town game.

Are you okay with shockey's team having SL on it?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 22:52 GMT
#2709
Btw I'm working myself through your filter (I'm playing from a shitty laptop where I have serious lags even in firefox).

I'm at like page 6 and overall I see you posting a lot of scenarios, or summarize other people's scumreads but you lack one thing so far even after team 2 failed and it's you pushing your favourite team like a lot of people are doing.

You are good at talking about things and around things but I don't really see you pushing anything concrete as your own preference when you should actually know that you can be more influent than what you are pulling off with all these summaries, setup talk, iterations and occasional questions about people you mildly townread (Rels).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 23:00 GMT
#2711
I'm not completely in the dark just cause I mention stuff that has happened earlier kita, that's just as valid for a scumread as things that happen in the present.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 23:04 GMT
#2714
Actually I want to take this to a new level kita, cause just as I realized while checking if you posted any teams, I also realized there's little point in calling people mafia if you can't start pushing preferred teams and making compromises with others (which is what you have been lacking).

Mention a team of people you would accept being sent, cause there's little point in me just calling you mafia if what we're discussing isn't a team with you on it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 23:08 GMT
#2715
Cause one particular thing about this game is that mafia has an easier time just creating scum combinations and being "whatevs" if anyone of the spies outside of that team makes it (cause then they will just vote yes with a short term justification whenever one of them makes it into the team).

Which is what you have been doing contrary to other people who actually propose teams of townreads, not scumreads.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 23:16 GMT
#2717
On November 13 2015 08:09 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Oh man, I just realized I didn't even nominate the team I wanted..... Work got the best of me


Which 1 did you intend to send?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 12 2015 23:36 GMT
#2724
Are you able to nominate a team without yourself in it SL?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 16:03 GMT
#2832
While thinking to myself that kita is probably 100 % scum for the 100th time, I also realized that SL went super aggressive on me with his shitty push about me voting yes to the team, but he didn't bitch about kita doing the same thing while scumreading my slot, yet they both keep bringing up how they can't be in a team together.

GET DUNKED
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 16:14 GMT
#2836
On November 13 2015 09:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2015 07:39 Vivax wrote:
Kita we need to talk, can you give me a summary entirely without quoting anything about why you think Rels is town?

He has the opportunity to align himself against Xata, but posts the filter length analysis that makes Xata look pretty decent. If I remember correctly, this was posted prior to the mission one failure meaning that he was making a player who is up for consideration look decent, while lessening his own chance of inclusion. This doesn't apply if it is Xata + Rels as the spy, but I thought the other stuff outweighed the exception.


I snipped out the parts I didn't find as interesting as this one.

Your argument revolves just around him aligning himself in a certain way to a player, but you totally ignore the fact he decided to scumread me instead of Xata early in the game and took away his chances of pushing suspicion on him in case of mission fail.

So the only thing he could have done was to keep his read consistent and try to clear Xata, your argument here is NAI. You can do better than that, but you aren't town .

Other point:

You call himself aligning against Xata an "opportunity". Why? What would be the benefit in that situation?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 16:17 GMT
#2838
On November 14 2015 01:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 01:03 Vivax wrote:
While thinking to myself that kita is probably 100 % scum for the 100th time, I also realized that SL went super aggressive on me with his shitty push about me voting yes to the team, but he didn't bitch about kita doing the same thing while scumreading my slot, yet they both keep bringing up how they can't be in a team together.

GET DUNKED


I've responded to you about Rels like you asked and posted about Artanis. What do you have to say about those?

Also, based on this post does that confirm that you've read my filter regarding my interaction with SL and still hold the conclusion that we are buddies?


I didn't read your interaction much yet, but I noticed the lack of interaction between you and him when you voted yes on a team I was on, yet he should have been much more worked up about you instead of me if you were having a beef with each other earlier in the game already.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 16:29 GMT
#2842
I don't think I'll be pursuing further conversation with you, kita. I'm dead set on you being mafia, you are on me. I'm perfectly fine with just no-voting any future team with you in it, and so should you, this game isn't about lynching.

Just hope to catch you in another game where you're actually town.

HTS/me/Artanis/Coag ftw.
Swap me for Shockey, or Xata if needed.

Btw I hardly see people considering putting Arta on a team, which I really don't get. 1. He looks townish, 2. He's good at resistance.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 13 2015 16:33 GMT
#2845
On November 14 2015 01:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 01:14 Vivax wrote:
You call himself aligning against Xata an "opportunity". Why? What would be the benefit in that situation?


Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 01:14 Vivax wrote:
took away his chances of pushing suspicion on him in case of mission fail.


Don't you answer your own question in your response? Yet instead you're taunting me with stuff like "you can do better than this"?


Yes there's no benefit to be had, he could as well just have pushed Xata as town cause he had to.
Yet you say there was some sort of attainable benefit in that situation.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft474
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft474
SpeCial 92
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 151
Noble 85
Hyuk 54
NaDa 50
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm139
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Counter-Strike
taco 64
minikerr29
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox482
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4241
Khaldor574
Other Games
summit1g7857
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
shahzam647
JimRising 471
C9.Mang0316
KnowMe164
ViBE70
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King57
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• Hupsaiya 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21228
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 26m
Online Event
10h 26m
FEL
15h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.