• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7533 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 170 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 16:20 GMT
#3121
I re-evaluated you TWICE Rels, and the first time, that is why I voted the mission 2 team in >_<
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 16:22 GMT
#3122
On November 16 2015 01:19 Half the Sky wrote:
I very well probably could get in trouble for what I just said in 3117, but eh, at this point I'll just deal with it post-game.

Anyways Rels, please, it's a damn summary, not "vague" (3115), you continue to frame that to your liking.

I'm saying like it seems to me.
Arta is reacting to stuff, he has a very thread acceptable opinion on anyone, even showing some suspicions on rayn when Vivax starts to throw some. Coag has not posted anything useful since replacing in. You tried to push your team with either Arta in it if people wouldn't accept you or Coag. You were even OK voting YES, before SL comes and say stuff, and you're like "Oh no worries I'll do what you want plzplzplz trust me".
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 16:22 GMT
#3123
We need more time to crack this game so no yay-voterino pls.

All you have to do when rayn gets angry is give him candy, or a cookie, and call him a reindeer. Watch how he purrs like a docile tiger.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 16:23 GMT
#3124
On November 16 2015 01:20 Half the Sky wrote:
I re-evaluated you TWICE Rels, and the first time, that is why I voted the mission 2 team in >_<

Yeah you re evaluated me town when it was time to vote YES for a failed team. Then I was back to forever scum whatever I post.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 16:26 GMT
#3125
I was okay voting yes because of reads on the people you nominated INDEPENDENT of who nominated them.

What I found hilarious is that AS YOU NOMINATED YOUR TEAM you quoted a team that I had previously selected (team of 4 and team of 5) and then you swapped my name in for sicklucker (for whatever reason) and now you are turning that argument around and trying to say I'm mafia for it. How do you say I'm being unreasonable saying I would upvote a team with 3 people I would create the team from PLUS MYSELF?!??!?!? (3051)

I separated that from your probable intention with your nomination. And that's why I made the comment I did.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 16:29 GMT
#3126
On November 16 2015 01:26 Half the Sky wrote:
I was okay voting yes because of reads on the people you nominated INDEPENDENT of who nominated them.

What I found hilarious is that AS YOU NOMINATED YOUR TEAM you quoted a team that I had previously selected (team of 4 and team of 5) and then you swapped my name in for sicklucker (for whatever reason) and now you are turning that argument around and trying to say I'm mafia for it. How do you say I'm being unreasonable saying I would upvote a team with 3 people I would create the team from PLUS MYSELF?!??!?!? (3051)

I separated that from your probable intention with your nomination. And that's why I made the comment I did.

It is unreasonnable 'cause you should have been "wait Rels is 100% scum, maybe he's pushing for victory" which is what SL did. But you're right, it was targeted specifically at you, 'cause the kita's post saying "now whatever I say doesn't matter since I'm scum" stuck in my head. You're playing a game of absolutes, which is something mafia does when chosing their fake reads.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 16:31 GMT
#3127
SRY MATE YOU WERE SO CLOSE
SHOULDNT HAVE PUSHED THE "RELS IS SCUM BUT LETS VOTE YES ANYWAY" CARD
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 16:35 GMT
#3128
On November 16 2015 01:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 01:26 Half the Sky wrote:
I was okay voting yes because of reads on the people you nominated INDEPENDENT of who nominated them.

What I found hilarious is that AS YOU NOMINATED YOUR TEAM you quoted a team that I had previously selected (team of 4 and team of 5) and then you swapped my name in for sicklucker (for whatever reason) and now you are turning that argument around and trying to say I'm mafia for it. How do you say I'm being unreasonable saying I would upvote a team with 3 people I would create the team from PLUS MYSELF?!??!?!? (3051)

I separated that from your probable intention with your nomination. And that's why I made the comment I did.

It is unreasonnable 'cause you should have been "wait Rels is 100% scum, maybe he's pushing for victory" which is what SL did. But you're right, it was targeted specifically at you, 'cause the kita's post saying "now whatever I say doesn't matter since I'm scum" stuck in my head. You're playing a game of absolutes, which is something mafia does when chosing their fake reads.


As scum, you have the ability to win the game now or wait out 1-2 cycles (not that long, each cycle is 24h not 48h) and you have that luxury when you are up 2-0. There is no reason I should discount either potential strategy.

When I am that confident in my reads, I have to question what you are doing with the information you are presenting. My reads are based on all actions over the course of the game, and I'm not the one doing the cherry picking.

Nearly everyone has had more or less the same 1-2 scumreads and obviously throwing any of the suspected on now isn't going to get you anywhere. Now you get to see if you can try to fool anyone by putting up what a few of us perceive as a clean team. There is a motive for that. There is nothing mafia indicative about discussing that.

As for Kita, his saying that is NAI. *yawn*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 16:36 GMT
#3129
BTW I'm pretty sure you said you would do an comparaison between Kita's play this game and in Personality. Did you do it before deciding he was scum ? If not can you do it ? If yes, link please.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 16:37 GMT
#3130
Vivax, did you decide on the % chance there is for two people voting NO D1 ?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 15 2015 16:39 GMT
#3131
I drew a starting point for that meta comparison, but I never did finish it. There were a few points that made me wary as I started reading Personality that I am pretty sure I put into that post.

I have to afk now anyhow but that is something I can continue if it clarifies things for people.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 16:42 GMT
#3132
On November 16 2015 01:39 Half the Sky wrote:
I drew a starting point for that meta comparison, but I never did finish it. There were a few points that made me wary as I started reading Personality that I am pretty sure I put into that post.

I have to afk now anyhow but that is something I can continue if it clarifies things for people.

I would love you to finish that comparaison post then. Cause I have the inverse sentiment.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 15 2015 16:45 GMT
#3133
On November 16 2015 00:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 22:15 Vivax wrote:
I need to correct one part of the argument: Rayn posted the thing about him not pushing SL after the mission failed, not after it was passed. I misread the time there.

On November 08 2015 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos who do you actually think is most likely to be scum rn?
I don't like the "this guy is scum and then two of these five other people".

Three people, most likely to be mafia, ok?


On November 08 2015 01:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are going to put both Rels & Shockeyy there you have to explain why my analysis on them does not make sense.


This might be semantics/a mistake but asking Xata to explain why he would scumread Shockey shouldn't make sense from rayn's perspective, he should be glad of Xata accepting Shockey being scum.

Then we proceed to this:

On November 09 2015 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, kitaman, Rels, Superbia


On November 10 2015 00:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably not since all of sl/shockeyy/hts/artanis are gonna vote no, i assume you are gonna vote no too.


Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - NO
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - YES
Rels - YES
sicklucker - NO
kitaman27 - YES
Vivax - YES


So the mission fails. Only SL and Artanis vote no as predicted. HTS and shockey vote yes.

What happens afterwards is that rayn commits suicide by host for some reason.
But that at a time where he could have done this:

Go wtf on the 2 yes votes and immediately start looking for the mafia on that wagon.

Given what he said about those voting no, rayn here would have immediately gone for a team of HTS/Shockey/??? Xatalos!

Cause SL voting no here and Xata voting yes should have immediately put Xata into the scummy corner for him.

But that wasn't possible cause then the mission wouldn't have failed.


So the only conclusion to be gained from this mission is that either rayn, Xata or kita were mafia, which would have made it impossible for HTS and shockey to be mafia too.

Instead of thinking logically here, rayn decided to throw a tantrum of rage on purpose, cause the only logical conclusion to be had was that he was dead wrong and that he would look much worse.

This is good. For HTS / Arta to make sense, rayn have to be scum, but I couldn't see why a mafia would get modkilled. This could be why.


Ehh as much as I'd like this to be true, I'm still not convinced that rayn + HTS makes sense. Like he attacks her and other people up to the point where she feels like she has to make a post-game post about how toixc he is, only for them to show up at endgame and be like "lol jk we're best buds!".

I'll re-read everything to see if it could make sense if one of them were mafia individually.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 16:54 GMT
#3134
On November 16 2015 01:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 00:56 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 22:15 Vivax wrote:
I need to correct one part of the argument: Rayn posted the thing about him not pushing SL after the mission failed, not after it was passed. I misread the time there.

On November 08 2015 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos who do you actually think is most likely to be scum rn?
I don't like the "this guy is scum and then two of these five other people".

Three people, most likely to be mafia, ok?


On November 08 2015 01:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are going to put both Rels & Shockeyy there you have to explain why my analysis on them does not make sense.


This might be semantics/a mistake but asking Xata to explain why he would scumread Shockey shouldn't make sense from rayn's perspective, he should be glad of Xata accepting Shockey being scum.

Then we proceed to this:

On November 09 2015 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, kitaman, Rels, Superbia


On November 10 2015 00:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably not since all of sl/shockeyy/hts/artanis are gonna vote no, i assume you are gonna vote no too.


Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - NO
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - YES
Rels - YES
sicklucker - NO
kitaman27 - YES
Vivax - YES


So the mission fails. Only SL and Artanis vote no as predicted. HTS and shockey vote yes.

What happens afterwards is that rayn commits suicide by host for some reason.
But that at a time where he could have done this:

Go wtf on the 2 yes votes and immediately start looking for the mafia on that wagon.

Given what he said about those voting no, rayn here would have immediately gone for a team of HTS/Shockey/??? Xatalos!

Cause SL voting no here and Xata voting yes should have immediately put Xata into the scummy corner for him.

But that wasn't possible cause then the mission wouldn't have failed.


So the only conclusion to be gained from this mission is that either rayn, Xata or kita were mafia, which would have made it impossible for HTS and shockey to be mafia too.

Instead of thinking logically here, rayn decided to throw a tantrum of rage on purpose, cause the only logical conclusion to be had was that he was dead wrong and that he would look much worse.

This is good. For HTS / Arta to make sense, rayn have to be scum, but I couldn't see why a mafia would get modkilled. This could be why.


Ehh as much as I'd like this to be true, I'm still not convinced that rayn + HTS makes sense. Like he attacks her and other people up to the point where she feels like she has to make a post-game post about how toixc he is, only for them to show up at endgame and be like "lol jk we're best buds!".

I'll re-read everything to see if it could make sense if one of them were mafia individually.

I agree. But it just makes sense given the votes and team results. If HTS is not scum then what ? rayn / Arta / SL ? rayn / Arta / Xata ? Cause Vivax has to be town here. So each time, two scums in the first team. That makes much less sense than rayn / HTS faking being angry at each other + rayn being angry 'cause his fake reads were proven false.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 15 2015 17:04 GMT
#3135
On November 16 2015 01:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 01:45 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 16 2015 00:56 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 22:15 Vivax wrote:
I need to correct one part of the argument: Rayn posted the thing about him not pushing SL after the mission failed, not after it was passed. I misread the time there.

On November 08 2015 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos who do you actually think is most likely to be scum rn?
I don't like the "this guy is scum and then two of these five other people".

Three people, most likely to be mafia, ok?


On November 08 2015 01:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are going to put both Rels & Shockeyy there you have to explain why my analysis on them does not make sense.


This might be semantics/a mistake but asking Xata to explain why he would scumread Shockey shouldn't make sense from rayn's perspective, he should be glad of Xata accepting Shockey being scum.

Then we proceed to this:

On November 09 2015 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, kitaman, Rels, Superbia


On November 10 2015 00:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably not since all of sl/shockeyy/hts/artanis are gonna vote no, i assume you are gonna vote no too.


Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - NO
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - YES
Rels - YES
sicklucker - NO
kitaman27 - YES
Vivax - YES


So the mission fails. Only SL and Artanis vote no as predicted. HTS and shockey vote yes.

What happens afterwards is that rayn commits suicide by host for some reason.
But that at a time where he could have done this:

Go wtf on the 2 yes votes and immediately start looking for the mafia on that wagon.

Given what he said about those voting no, rayn here would have immediately gone for a team of HTS/Shockey/??? Xatalos!

Cause SL voting no here and Xata voting yes should have immediately put Xata into the scummy corner for him.

But that wasn't possible cause then the mission wouldn't have failed.


So the only conclusion to be gained from this mission is that either rayn, Xata or kita were mafia, which would have made it impossible for HTS and shockey to be mafia too.

Instead of thinking logically here, rayn decided to throw a tantrum of rage on purpose, cause the only logical conclusion to be had was that he was dead wrong and that he would look much worse.

This is good. For HTS / Arta to make sense, rayn have to be scum, but I couldn't see why a mafia would get modkilled. This could be why.


Ehh as much as I'd like this to be true, I'm still not convinced that rayn + HTS makes sense. Like he attacks her and other people up to the point where she feels like she has to make a post-game post about how toixc he is, only for them to show up at endgame and be like "lol jk we're best buds!".

I'll re-read everything to see if it could make sense if one of them were mafia individually.

I agree. But it just makes sense given the votes and team results. If HTS is not scum then what ? rayn / Arta / SL ? rayn / Arta / Xata ? Cause Vivax has to be town here. So each time, two scums in the first team. That makes much less sense than rayn / HTS faking being angry at each other + rayn being angry 'cause his fake reads were proven false.


Well at least with rayn/Arta/Xata you have the weird

Xata: Hey it's my time to nominate. You wanna be on the team Arta?
Arta: Naw it's all good bro.

and

Arta: I'm up and you're my strongest town read rayn. Mission time?
rayn: lulz lets nominate Rels instead for "information"
Arta: Sure thing!

and

rayn: My turn! So now I can bring Arta along for realz.
rayn: Actually, I'll just nominate whoever kita says instead
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 15 2015 17:05 GMT
#3136
On November 16 2015 00:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 04:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


Hmm, so now you're saying me or rayn failed the second mission? o.O

Yep. Vivax could have won the game right there and didn't. He was here at deadline, when apparently it was super clear multiple people pushed for the YES. If he's scum, he let a chance to win right there fly by him. I will consider him confirmed town unless something drastic happens.
So yeah, either rayn or you is scum. Probably rayn.


Just to be clear, do you still feel this was true or was it something you were pushing to "trap" HTS?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 17:08 GMT
#3137
On November 16 2015 02:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 01:54 Rels wrote:
On November 16 2015 01:45 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 16 2015 00:56 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 22:15 Vivax wrote:
I need to correct one part of the argument: Rayn posted the thing about him not pushing SL after the mission failed, not after it was passed. I misread the time there.

On November 08 2015 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos who do you actually think is most likely to be scum rn?
I don't like the "this guy is scum and then two of these five other people".

Three people, most likely to be mafia, ok?


On November 08 2015 01:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are going to put both Rels & Shockeyy there you have to explain why my analysis on them does not make sense.


This might be semantics/a mistake but asking Xata to explain why he would scumread Shockey shouldn't make sense from rayn's perspective, he should be glad of Xata accepting Shockey being scum.

Then we proceed to this:

On November 09 2015 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, kitaman, Rels, Superbia


On November 10 2015 00:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably not since all of sl/shockeyy/hts/artanis are gonna vote no, i assume you are gonna vote no too.


Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - YES
Artanis[Xp] - NO
raynpelikoneet - YES
ShoCkeyy - YES
Rels - YES
sicklucker - NO
kitaman27 - YES
Vivax - YES


So the mission fails. Only SL and Artanis vote no as predicted. HTS and shockey vote yes.

What happens afterwards is that rayn commits suicide by host for some reason.
But that at a time where he could have done this:

Go wtf on the 2 yes votes and immediately start looking for the mafia on that wagon.

Given what he said about those voting no, rayn here would have immediately gone for a team of HTS/Shockey/??? Xatalos!

Cause SL voting no here and Xata voting yes should have immediately put Xata into the scummy corner for him.

But that wasn't possible cause then the mission wouldn't have failed.


So the only conclusion to be gained from this mission is that either rayn, Xata or kita were mafia, which would have made it impossible for HTS and shockey to be mafia too.

Instead of thinking logically here, rayn decided to throw a tantrum of rage on purpose, cause the only logical conclusion to be had was that he was dead wrong and that he would look much worse.

This is good. For HTS / Arta to make sense, rayn have to be scum, but I couldn't see why a mafia would get modkilled. This could be why.


Ehh as much as I'd like this to be true, I'm still not convinced that rayn + HTS makes sense. Like he attacks her and other people up to the point where she feels like she has to make a post-game post about how toixc he is, only for them to show up at endgame and be like "lol jk we're best buds!".

I'll re-read everything to see if it could make sense if one of them were mafia individually.

I agree. But it just makes sense given the votes and team results. If HTS is not scum then what ? rayn / Arta / SL ? rayn / Arta / Xata ? Cause Vivax has to be town here. So each time, two scums in the first team. That makes much less sense than rayn / HTS faking being angry at each other + rayn being angry 'cause his fake reads were proven false.


Well at least with rayn/Arta/Xata you have the weird

Xata: Hey it's my time to nominate. You wanna be on the team Arta?
Arta: Naw it's all good bro.

and

Arta: I'm up and you're my strongest town read rayn. Mission time?
rayn: lulz lets nominate Rels instead for "information"
Arta: Sure thing!

and

rayn: My turn! So now I can bring Arta along for realz.
rayn: Actually, I'll just nominate whoever kita says instead

True. But what do you think of these ?
On November 16 2015 00:50 Rels wrote:
K HTS just slipped right there. I purposefully did the same thing Arta did when he picked rayn's team to gather reactions. The normal reaction of someone scumreading me should be:
I'm scum because the team goes against my reads and I dedouaned myself from nominating a team. People thinking that should be thinking Arta is scum, or at least suspicious 'cause (1) he did the exact same thing and (2) I'm putting him in my team.
Here is what HTS did:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 06:50 Half the Sky wrote:
On mobile, bear with me please.

On November 15 2015 05:36 sicklucker wrote:
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


im pretty sure im vivax's strongest townread now and its very logical. Do you live in paris?


The answer to that question is yes, we've chatted out of game

Aside, overall I feel this is a WIFOM attempt to (perhaps?) eventually get on someone's team and eventually fail a mission.

I will explain why in his world, this proposal does not make sense from town side.
(All references at bottom of post so you can see context and judge for yourselves.)

From town side.

Rels was hard scumreading Artanis and in his world one of Artanis or myself has to be mafia. He is proposing a team with both of us on it.

He was asking me multiple times (well at least once I know I recall) why I was townreading Artanis. He concluded that one of us has to be scum. Now? He places both of us on the team.

Second he hard townreads rayn. Now? He leaves him off. Not as sharp as the first point, but quite curious given prior reads.

Furthermore he pushes the line that it's not possible that two scums voted no, and then Artanis and I having both voted yes, he puts us both up. (I don't believe I misunderstood this.)

What changed? (of course, when you can answer, I understand obv not right away)

Overall, ironically the team he's put up is a clean team, but seeing as town have to get three missions passed to win and scum only need to fail one more, I have a strong sense of WIFOM/disassociation/tinfoil/whatever you want to call it about so another scummer (or him?) can slip through on a later mission (Kita's or someone else slipping up).

Follow the read progression folks.

References:
1 Scumreading Artanis v myself
Rels' filter page 20/thread page 127-128 (posts 2540/2552)
Rels' filter page 21/thread pages 129 on and off through 138 (posts 2572, 2638, 2639, 2640, 2654, 2667, 2758)
Rels' filter page 22/thread page 139 (posts 2766)
- trying to convince Artanis he's scum)

2 Townread of rayn
Rels' filter page 22/thread page 139-140 (post 2769/2773/2775/2777/2779/2782/2783)
- Artanis' post on familiarity is valid as Rels has played 3 games with rayn (SOTW, Newbie 13, Drams) at least 2 he was abrasive, warned in Drams (which rayn admitted to).

3 Rels pushing the two scums voting no line
Rels' filter page 23/thread page 143 (post 2844)
- he was pushing that well before that page before but that was the latest he was pushing that idea

Rels is scum 'cause he nominated a WIFOM team that was against his read.
But the team is clean, so Arta, who did the same thing, is town.

Second thing, kita has tried to get HTS talking about things about Arta and I. HTS didn't answer in details to these unless I missed it. But now that she sees the opportunity to both:
- explain how I am even scummier than before
- push people to vote YES
she's putting the effort to do it.

Third thing, town is one failure away from losing, and she's OK voting YES to a team nominated by her scumread.

TLDR
1. Arta does something, he's town; Rels does the same thing, Rels is scum and Arta is still town
2. She's putting the effort to convince even more people I'm scum.
3. She's OK voting YES to a team nominated by her scumread.


Now this doesn't mean Arta is scum by itself; but since HTS is OK putting herself out of teams only if Arta is instead, there is a relationship. As to why Arta is scum, see kita's big post about him.

On November 16 2015 00:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 07:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 15 2015 07:26 sicklucker wrote:
we should all vote no to this and see who votes yes. ill put up pretty much the same team next anyway. more info the better and artanis can still be scum. Dont say you agree if you agree ill vote no


I will be very honest, I really feel this team is clean.

But if you want me to downvote this team, I can. I definitely trust you and Vivax and that will put the 5th mission in my hands (assuming we all downvote whatever Kita puts up) so I can go either way on this.

I can also do one final check on Artanis as well prior to upvoting.

Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 07:31 Half the Sky wrote:
I don't know what you mean by "don't say you'll agree/if you agree"

But if it is trust you need me to resolve and you're tinfoiling me, then I'll downvote it for you. I think that might be the issue here.

I feel HTS is like:
"SL I know I slipped by trying to get this team passed please still be my friend."
Not a ounce of tinfoil in her mind that just maybe SL is scum. She has decided what the team was and she s sticking to it.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 17:10 GMT
#3138
On November 16 2015 02:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 00:35 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 04:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


Hmm, so now you're saying me or rayn failed the second mission? o.O

Yep. Vivax could have won the game right there and didn't. He was here at deadline, when apparently it was super clear multiple people pushed for the YES. If he's scum, he let a chance to win right there fly by him. I will consider him confirmed town unless something drastic happens.
So yeah, either rayn or you is scum. Probably rayn.


Just to be clear, do you still feel this was true or was it something you were pushing to "trap" HTS?

No I think it's true. If Vivax is scum, he potentially lost the game yesterday.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 15 2015 17:13 GMT
#3139
On November 16 2015 02:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 02:05 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 16 2015 00:35 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 04:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


Hmm, so now you're saying me or rayn failed the second mission? o.O

Yep. Vivax could have won the game right there and didn't. He was here at deadline, when apparently it was super clear multiple people pushed for the YES. If he's scum, he let a chance to win right there fly by him. I will consider him confirmed town unless something drastic happens.
So yeah, either rayn or you is scum. Probably rayn.


Just to be clear, do you still feel this was true or was it something you were pushing to "trap" HTS?

No I think it's true. If Vivax is scum, he potentially lost the game yesterday.


"Vivax is confirmed town because he had the chance to win the game and he voted no."

"Kita could be scum because he had the chance to win the game and he voted no, but ....?"

What am I missing here, especially considering you had a town read on me and a scum read on vivix prior to the voting results?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 15 2015 17:16 GMT
#3140
On November 16 2015 02:13 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2015 02:10 Rels wrote:
On November 16 2015 02:05 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 16 2015 00:35 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 04:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


Hmm, so now you're saying me or rayn failed the second mission? o.O

Yep. Vivax could have won the game right there and didn't. He was here at deadline, when apparently it was super clear multiple people pushed for the YES. If he's scum, he let a chance to win right there fly by him. I will consider him confirmed town unless something drastic happens.
So yeah, either rayn or you is scum. Probably rayn.


Just to be clear, do you still feel this was true or was it something you were pushing to "trap" HTS?

No I think it's true. If Vivax is scum, he potentially lost the game yesterday.


"Vivax is confirmed town because he had the chance to win the game and he voted no."

"Kita could be scum because he had the chance to win the game and he voted no, but ....?"

What am I missing here, especially considering you had a town read on me and a scum read on vivix prior to the voting results?

Where do I say you could be scum ? I'm talking about vivax cause I was scumreading him, so realizing he has to be town changes is a change. No change on you
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 569
SteadfastSC396
TaKeTV 298
LamboSC2249
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 84
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 396
LamboSC2 249
ProTech143
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 84
BRAT_OK 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
Rush 168
ggaemo 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
sorry 52
Sharp 43
Last 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Aegong 26
Shinee 26
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
Free 17
Yoon 17
NotJumperer 17
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8464
qojqva1178
Dendi983
Fuzer 139
420jenkins97
Counter-Strike
markeloff145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1970
crisheroes1163
XaKoH 190
Other Games
gofns36038
singsing2119
olofmeister1195
B2W.Neo901
Mlord247
Hui .172
DeMusliM161
Liquid`VortiX128
Mew2King109
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE91
ToD91
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)11
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1707
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1829
• TFBlade856
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 9m
Stellar Fest
23h 9m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.