• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:41
CEST 03:41
KST 10:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8193 users

TL Mafia Ban List 3.0 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 91 Next
Message Blazinghand if you request a ban please ^_^
Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-15 16:43:14
October 15 2015 16:42 GMT
#161
I'm just pulling out the usual excuse of anyone-- any problems are clearly the fault of the last guy who had this job, and any good things are a result of my dynamic leadership kekeke

@koshi: okay, I won't look into it. Let me know if there's anything you need from me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 15 2015 22:17 GMT
#162
On October 15 2015 18:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2015 09:53 sicklucker wrote:
Let the man play


you have to do something pretty terrible/Bm to end up on the ban list so it's important punishments are carried out to completion and ensure the offender has truly understood their mistake.


not really.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 15 2015 22:18 GMT
#163
On October 15 2015 19:02 Koshi wrote:
Onegu insta modkilled a player with 3 pages for inactivity EoD1 and I midly complained about it in the thread. Which wasn't against the rules.

=

3 games ban.



People are batshit retarded but I accept my punishment.


was it for failure to vote? thats kind of become an autoban here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 15 2015 22:21 GMT
#164
On October 15 2015 21:00 Half the Sky wrote:
So if a game doesn't follow the ban list and then he tries to sit out one that actually does, is he still able to sit out the game that actually does follow the ban list or does he have to actually wait out the one that doesn't?

*head spins*

You would think it'd be easier than this...


its a really stupid system. I had to check the site every few weeks and even then I mis registered/ some of my sitouts didnt count because hosts didnt see. I think i was banned for like 8 months? Like it should just be a set time the current system is an absolute nightmare.

When i first got banned i was like cool ill sit out of the first 3 games and be unbanned in a 2 months. nope
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 15 2015 22:22 GMT
#165
On October 15 2015 21:00 Half the Sky wrote:
So if a game doesn't follow the ban list and then he tries to sit out one that actually does, is he still able to sit out the game that actually does follow the ban list or does he have to actually wait out the one that doesn't?

*head spins*

You would think it'd be easier than this...


how is anyone saposed to know this tho? Like only a repeat offender would know things like this. Yet hes punished for not being banned before and knowing how the ban system works. Same thing happened to me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 15 2015 22:26 GMT
#166
koshi just go through your pms and if you typed /sitout in 3 threads you should be good to go
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-15 22:30:09
October 15 2015 22:29 GMT
#167
I totally get your understandable dismay with how the Ban List thread was run back when GM was doing it; he didn't have time to update often. Those times have passed. Thanks for the input.

On October 16 2015 07:26 sicklucker wrote:
koshi just go through your pms and if you typed /sitout in 3 threads you should be good to go


I have gone through PMs and games. Koshi has sat out one game, as I mentioned a page ago-- I searched post history etc when this came up so I wouldn't be mistaken. I offered to go and review GM's decision, and Koshi declined. I consider this matter closed.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 22:31 GMT
#168
On October 16 2015 07:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2015 19:02 Koshi wrote:
Onegu insta modkilled a player with 3 pages for inactivity EoD1 and I midly complained about it in the thread. Which wasn't against the rules.

=

3 games ban.



People are batshit retarded but I accept my punishment.


was it for failure to vote? thats kind of become an autoban here

he voted in the game thread and not in the vote thread. automodkill for that is a joke in a big game. Literally has 0 impact that he missed a vote in the vote thread.

then I mildly raged and got warned. Completely unnecessary as my mild rage was completely warranted and it isn't against the rules. And in the thread was only posted "STOP". Could have meant anything tbh.

then I went to sleep and my warning became a modkill while sleeping because trash like smurfing Palmar probably.

then I got 3 game ban cuz pitchforks

then I got 1 game ban cuz new banlist.

then I sat out 1 game and was in the "taken of the banlist list"

then I got 2 more bans suddenly and order was restored. (probably cuz of frustrated host)


#truestory
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-15 22:37:56
October 15 2015 22:35 GMT
#169
On October 16 2015 07:29 Blazinghand wrote:
I totally get your understandable dismay with how the Ban List thread was run back when GM was doing it; he didn't have time to update often. Those times have passed. Thanks for the input.

Show nested quote +
On October 16 2015 07:26 sicklucker wrote:
koshi just go through your pms and if you typed /sitout in 3 threads you should be good to go


I have gone through PMs and games. Koshi has sat out one game, as I mentioned a page ago-- I searched post history etc when this came up so I wouldn't be mistaken. I offered to go and review GM's decision, and Koshi declined. I consider this matter closed.

If review means I get less games banned I will take it. But I don't see how that would be possible. I got screwed by the system and a bunch of frustrated hosts who can't host a fucking game and somehow are mad if I point it out.

Look at what I typed in Onegu game. Totally mild rage. Nobody was hurt. Facts were given. The end.



Also, is it actually in the rules that you can't be mad about a modkill? I don't think so.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 22:54 GMT
#170
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/482487-hajime-no-ippo-maifa?user=Koshi&page=9

I got banned for those couple of posts. 3 games. Total fucking joke.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 22:55 GMT
#171
I want to point out I had HF (who won game for mafia, and yamato (mafia) both pegged as mafia)

So probably shit trash mafia was also whining to kill me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 22:56 GMT
#172
Seriously. Such mild rage. For such a shit decision. Let me read op if it isn't allowed to complain about shit modkills.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-15 23:00:32
October 15 2015 22:58 GMT
#173
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/272547-tl-mafia-model-op

nothing about not being allowed to talk about shitty host decisions.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 23:01 GMT
#174
Screwed by the system.
Screwed by the players.
Screwed by the hosts.

#FreeKoshi2015
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 23:02 GMT
#175
I knew this ban was a joke.
I had a good night of sleep.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 15 2015 23:05 GMT
#176
On October 16 2015 07:56 Koshi wrote:
Seriously. Such mild rage. For such a shit decision. Let me read op if it isn't allowed to complain about shit modkills.

You weren't banned for complaining about modkills, you were banned because you were asked to stop and kept on, then claimed mafia and asked to be shot so you got modkilled.

Quit the martyring bullshit. You know what you did was wrong, and you have a history of being disruptive when something doesn't go your way.

The correct thing to do would have been to either play the game out, or ask for a replacement if you were so upset that you couldn't play anymore. Flaming the host doesn't accomplish anything because the decision couldn't be changed after the fact anyways. Seriously, just be civilized and play the game.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 23:18 GMT
#177
On October 16 2015 08:05 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2015 07:56 Koshi wrote:
Seriously. Such mild rage. For such a shit decision. Let me read op if it isn't allowed to complain about shit modkills.

You weren't banned for complaining about modkills, you were banned because you were asked to stop and kept on, then claimed mafia and asked to be shot so you got modkilled.

Quit the martyring bullshit. You know what you did was wrong, and you have a history of being disruptive when something doesn't go your way.

The correct thing to do would have been to either play the game out, or ask for a replacement if you were so upset that you couldn't play anymore. Flaming the host doesn't accomplish anything because the decision couldn't be changed after the fact anyways. Seriously, just be civilized and play the game.

claimed mafia as town. Who the fuck cares? It is allowed. Dafuq? Are you inventing rules now? stfu. I can claim w.e the fuck I want. I can claim mafia and I can ask to be shot.

Dafuq.

And I SAID ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT THE FUCKING MODKILL AND I STOPPED AFTER BEING WARNED.

I just didn't stop after Onegu randomly said "STOP"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 23:23 GMT
#178
On April 28 2015 07:19 Onegu wrote:
STOP


On April 28 2015 07:25 Koshi wrote:
Joke hosts. Modkill a 3 page filter player because he forgot to vote.
Warnings don't exist.
Nothing in the rules about modkilling if you forget to vote.

Total joke.

Game is invalid already.


cba. You can kill me.

On April 28 2015 07:32 Koshi wrote:
Alakaslam did nothing wrong that affected this game.
Yet he gets modkilled and the game is host interfered.
Nobody cares ofc.

joke.


What does stop even mean? Does stop actually stop? Maybe Onegu dressed like a bad host and was therefore verbally assaulted?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 23:24 GMT
#179
If anybody is to blame for those 2 posts it is Onegu.

#Koshididnothingwrong
#FreeKoshi2015
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2015 23:25 GMT
#180
Also I stopped after this:
On April 28 2015 07:35 Onegu wrote:
LAST WARNING

Which again was not really specific.


imo all players who posted after
"STOP"

should have been banned for not stopping posting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings75
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 272
RuFF_SC2 103
CosmosSc2 74
WinterStarcraft46
ViBE32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2041
GuemChi 1371
Artosis 622
910 44
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever369
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 437
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox702
Other Games
summit1g8634
Day[9].tv761
shahzam679
JimRising 631
C9.Mang0358
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick867
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• EnkiAlexander 13
• Letter146
• Hinosc 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv761
• Shiphtur696
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 19m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.