• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6872 users

TL Mafia Ban List 3.0 - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 91 Next
Message Blazinghand if you request a ban please ^_^
Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 30 2017 15:05 GMT
#1741
I allowed ve to play who is apparently on the banlist so no actions i guess
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2017 09:05 GMT
#1742
Ya I'd like to move to remove VE from the banlist because dedgaem. VE has a long history of making dead mafia subforums come back to life. Really I'm advocating for the community here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
December 04 2017 09:34 GMT
#1743
I second that motion. VE has a long history of starting drama. And my popcorn is getting stale.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 04 2017 19:57 GMT
#1744
Agreed. Considering we still have people on the ban list from games back in like 2014, we're probably due for another mass Christmas pardon.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 22:54:09
December 04 2017 22:53 GMT
#1745
I seem to recall VE was banned a bit over a year ago for posting his Role PM and a link to the Scum QT while his teammates were still alive, then said he never wanted to play here again, in a game hosted by Half the Sky, which is why he was given a 3 game ban. I'll look up the relevant information.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 05 2017 00:50 GMT
#1746
If I may, I was part of the scum team he outed.

We were in good position to win and VE just tilted, however I really believe that VE did not intend to post the qt link nor who his partners were.

He did attempt to mod kil himself to get out of the game though, his outing of us was unintentional.

It was sad as it happened to me like three games in a row, blast it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 05 2017 00:52 GMT
#1747
I think ve should be let back in maybe make him cohost a game!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 05 2017 13:10 GMT
#1748
FWIW Damdred is correct, I had not intended to ruin the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 05 2017 13:26 GMT
#1749
Or rather, I hadn't intended to out my team. I understand that the act of ragequitting itself is an act of game-ruining.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2018 16:12 GMT
#1750
Warnings for TheTwatyEvildoor and Kmatt for being removed due to inactivity in Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII. Thanks.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
February 16 2018 10:02 GMT
#1751
No actions for Vendee. Rels got replaced with fair reasons.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 16 2018 17:06 GMT
#1752
On February 09 2018 01:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Warnings for TheTwatyEvildoor and Kmatt for being removed due to inactivity in Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII. Thanks.

On February 16 2018 19:02 Skynx wrote:
No actions for Vendee. Rels got replaced with fair reasons.

ok, updated
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-15 11:20:02
March 14 2018 23:34 GMT
#1753
Requesting a warning for chaoser for being removed due to inactivity in Medic Mafia.

No action for Damdred. He provided a valid reason for subbing out.

Edit: Also ExO_ sat out this game.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 15 2018 13:41 GMT
#1754
Thanks Calix...I watched from the shadows
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
March 18 2018 14:41 GMT
#1755
Sitting out Classic Mafia
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 20 2018 22:27 GMT
#1756
On March 15 2018 08:34 Calix wrote:
Requesting a warning for chaoser for being removed due to inactivity in Medic Mafia.

No action for Damdred. He provided a valid reason for subbing out.

Edit: Also ExO_ sat out this game.

approved

On March 18 2018 23:41 Race Bannon wrote:
Sitting out Classic Mafia

noted
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 23 2018 08:43 GMT
#1757
dont ban me .l.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-25 14:58:27
March 25 2018 01:50 GMT
#1758
+ Show Spoiler +
Preemptive post:

I was modkilled in a game I had asked to replace out of due to IRL stressors that then were alleviated (I live in at work- when you fight with your boss and then have to share dinner with him? You dont want to be pissed off about mafia while you talk to him over table chat)

Then had offered to rejoin the game when I saw the difficulty the host was having finding a replacement for me.

The modkill was probably because I missed a fucking vote at some 3PM bullshit deadline (my fault but NO GRACE FOR KALIPHORNYA HOMBOI amirite) after that drama but here is the kicker

I then continued to post

Because I was unaware I had been modkilled

Because

I
Still

Don’t

Have

A

PM
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-25 14:58:45
March 25 2018 05:40 GMT
#1759
Drunk post delete
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-25 14:59:02
March 25 2018 05:42 GMT
#1760
Drunk post delete
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Dewaltoss 127
Killer 123
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g11663
olofmeister965
Happy249
Sick203
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax128
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV119
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 54m
Replay Cast
13h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.