• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:26
CEST 07:26
KST 14:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7899 users

TL Mafia Ban List 3.0 - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 91 Next
Message Blazinghand if you request a ban please ^_^
Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
July 27 2017 17:53 GMT
#1721
Sitting Out CCCP Mafia.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 27 2017 18:34 GMT
#1722
On July 27 2017 19:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2017 17:07 Blazinghand wrote:
So currently what I'm seeing is "no banlist actions requested" and nobody is objecting to that.

There's a pretty strong consensus on a semi-perm ban actually.

I don't see anyone asking for that, and most importantly the host is not.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 27 2017 18:59 GMT
#1723
On July 28 2017 03:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2017 19:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On July 27 2017 17:07 Blazinghand wrote:
So currently what I'm seeing is "no banlist actions requested" and nobody is objecting to that.

There's a pretty strong consensus on a semi-perm ban actually.

I don't see anyone asking for that, and most importantly the host is not.

Guess I'll have to send a PM to the host then.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 27 2017 19:07 GMT
#1724
On July 28 2017 03:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2017 19:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On July 27 2017 17:07 Blazinghand wrote:
So currently what I'm seeing is "no banlist actions requested" and nobody is objecting to that.

There's a pretty strong consensus on a semi-perm ban actually.

I don't see anyone asking for that, and most importantly the host is not.

haha baited
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 28 2017 02:54 GMT
#1725
On July 28 2017 02:53 LightningStrike wrote:
Sitting Out CCCP Mafia.

noted
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 06 2017 19:13 GMT
#1726
LightningStrike sat out CCCP Mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
August 23 2017 04:49 GMT
#1727
Sitting out Names are Hard 2
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2017 14:50 GMT
#1728
Slam sat out hurricane survivor mafia

And no actions needed on the game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 22:22 GMT
#1729
Sorry but I don't agree with no actions.

I think Rayn should get a minimum of one game ban because his behaviour when he drinks is ridiculously not cool, you do not berate someone hosting a game no matter what and especially when it was uncalled for since the night posts were actually posted and he just missed them. Intoxication is not an excuse.

I don't know what to do about the Sicklucker situation tbh but there should be some obvious rule that town cannot concede.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 18 2017 05:32 GMT
#1730
I'll update based on Slam sitting out. re: Rayn and SL are there any requested actions Damdred?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2017 20:57 GMT
#1731
I think you could make a case for Rayn, sl situation was a mistake from rux.

In any case I pm you details about the situation but im not asking for any actions.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 18 2017 21:17 GMT
#1732
On October 16 2017 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Sorry but I don't agree with no actions.

I think Rayn should get a minimum of one game ban because his behaviour when he drinks is ridiculously not cool, you do not berate someone hosting a game no matter what and especially when it was uncalled for since the night posts were actually posted and he just missed them. Intoxication is not an excuse.

I don't know what to do about the Sicklucker situation tbh but there should be some obvious rule that town cannot concede.


I wasn't playing, but I followed this and agree with HF, for what it's worth. It was toxic and completely uncalled for.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 22 2017 08:07 GMT
#1733
On October 18 2017 14:32 Blazinghand wrote:
I'll update based on Slam sitting out. re: Rayn and SL are there any requested actions Damdred?

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +


...

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-26 21:20:21
October 26 2017 21:16 GMT
#1734
Newbie Student XXVII just ended. I had to modkill coolTLname and Onegu for not voting twice in a row.


coolTLname was my fault so I'm not asking for anything. He posted this in the thread the day the game was supposed to start:
On October 10 2017 22:04 coolTLname wrote:
i wanna play not sure if im qualified to coach but fuck it im down


So I added him to the game. I sent confirmation PMs soon after, but I didn't require players that joined the game just before sending the confirmation PMs to re-confirm - including coolTLname. I should have, as he apparently didn't know he was playing. He didn't post a single post. I tried to replace him, didn't find anyone, then modkilled him D2 for failure to vote twice.


I'm asking for a one-game ban for Onegu. Keep it mind that he didn't post anything since his first missed vote, so some IRL emergencies might have happened. BlazingHand, I'm letting you decide that when he comes back.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 27 2017 05:31 GMT
#1735
/sitout (Heroes of the Storm Mafia)

i'm not sure if i have to time to play though, especially if posts are as long-winded as I remember

lots has changed for me in the past few years, i'm quite the busy boy now

mostly i'm just checking in to say hello to old friends
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 27 2017 06:03 GMT
#1736
On October 27 2017 14:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
/sitout (Heroes of the Storm Mafia)

i'm not sure if i have to time to play though, especially if posts are as long-winded as I remember

lots has changed for me in the past few years, i'm quite the busy boy now

mostly i'm just checking in to say hello to old friends

HEYYYYYY
No gg, No skill.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 27 2017 06:05 GMT
#1737
hey buddy how are you doing? what are the games like nowadays?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 27 2017 08:14 GMT
#1738
On October 27 2017 15:05 thrawn2112 wrote:
hey buddy how are you doing? what are the games like nowadays?

its more chill now imo, slower paced
No gg, No skill.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-28 19:50:00
October 28 2017 06:17 GMT
#1739
I was sick. Ill take the ban and sit out a game. Sorry guys I appreciate most of you guys letting me play even though you know I may get sick and miss out and get modkilled. You guys could not welcome me into your games buy you do and I am grateful!

Sitting out of HotS Mafia
Try TL Mafia!!!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2017 22:52 GMT
#1740
Thrawn2112 and Onegu have sat out Heroes of the Storm mafia.
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 651
Hyuk 470
Leta 105
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm235
League of Legends
JimRising 743
Other Games
summit1g9176
WinterStarcraft472
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick987
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2263
League of Legends
• Rush1352
• Lourlo1118
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 35m
INu's Battles
6h 35m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 35m
Replay Cast
17h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.